Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 22145
-
07-25-26 11:25 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 48Bogarts: Melanie | Avoid at all cost
I, too, had a very negative experience with her. I don't want to mention the details but it was more than just bad service. Personally, I would avoid her at all costs.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 08:37 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 103Friday evening, Henrys Bogarts and Silver Criket
I had a few hours to waste so I decided to hit up a few clubs yesterday. As I was driving around, I noticed the lot at Bogarts was empty at around 7 PM so I decided to start at Henry's. Like last Friday, way more cars here than I would expect after seeing the Bogarts lot.
Walked in, grabbed my measly sprite and sat at the bar for a little bit. A few of the girls I saw last week I saw here tonight. I was watching a thicker girl on stage for a bit, next to me the waitresses and DJ were trying to snap a picture and was kind of being annoying; I spotted an empty table against the back wall after a dancer walked away right next to the DJ booth so I sat over there for a little bit. That same dancer came and chatted with a guy next to me, then stood up and asked if I wanted company. Her name was Kassy, in a pink outfit, seemed very drunk LOL. Chatted for a couple minutes, talked a little bit about going in the back but I decided not to. She got up and left. Another taller AA woman was yelling at whoever was in the booth (not the DJ I don't think? I couldn't see) but then she saw me, asked if I wanted to go in the back, declined, complimented my glasses, she walked away. Didn't really see much else here so after maybe like 20 minutes I left for Bogarts.
When I arrived, the parking lot was still very empty. Walked in, seemed like more guys here than cars outside, but anyways grabbed my drink and sat at the bar. I was here last week too and I again thought damn, this place is dead as hell. No one working that caught my eye, no girl even came up to say hi even though there were more than a few on their phones. I was here for maybe 5 minutes and left. In the past I've usually visited during the day and it seems like it's much busier than evenings, I might have to try that again. Especially after seeing a recent report for Anastasia, I enjoyed her last year and seemed like I kept missing her, thought maybe she left but doesn't seem like it. I also don't understand how recently it seems like the girls see guys walk in and don't even approach them at all. It's not just me, I've noticed this with other guys coming in too.
Anyways, drove over to SC, the lot was moderately full. Walked in and saw a few girls that caught my eye. Grabbed a drink and sat at a table.
The first girl that came up, I can't remember her name but she's really skinny with glasses, dark hair, black outfit on. She says she usually works days and was only staying for a little longer to see if she can make some extra money so she could move this weekend. She seemed nice, a little high. She showed me where she was moving to and her kid, to be honest I've never been freely given so much information like that from a dancer before LOL. She got up and left after a little bit.
Another girl approached and sat with me, her name is Red, she had red (ginger) hair and a red outfit on. Thicker and taller, has a pretty thick southern accent. She's a visiting worker from Memphis and actually likes coming to work at SC. We talked about traveling and food and stuff, nice girl, didn't ask if I wanted a dance or anything but all good. Left after a little bit.
Last girl to chat with me was DeeDee. She was a super bubbly and pretty thick AA girl, really pretty in the face actually. We chatted about a bunch of things. She really wanted to do street walking which is crazy to hear LOL, she was saying she's been to Vegas to street walk before and really enjoys it. Talked about where most of them are around Detroit, hell even talked about some tranny street walkers too. Towards the end had some dirty talk as she tried to get me to go into the back, at this point I was REALLY hoping to get this other girl I've seen around the club so I declined. At this point I kind of missed the girl I wanted to see and I had to head back home for the night so I left at around 9:30.
The girl I was really hoping to see at SC was kinda thicker, had green-ish hair in a ponytail, her top was a see through pink outfit. When I finally saw her on stage she was actually dancing on the pole which is somehow so refreshing to see, most girls just stand up there and shake ass for 10 minutes. I was talking for so long with other girls that I just missed her. If anyone knows her name and when she works, let me know.
Overall, had a somewhat entertaining night. Didn't go in the back with anyone but that's ok, I might be back Monday evening.
-
07-25-26 07:46 #21558Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping-Cricket Hood Rats
SC Dayshift.
-
07-25-26 07:42 #21557Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping- ??
Hops between Inkster / Dearborn / Romulus clubs.
-
07-25-26 07:36 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagran Trapping -Beauty
FC and Bogarts various shifts.
-
07-25-26 07:23 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 590Hey holler at the employer not the messenger those pics came straight from the Legends Instagram page. But I've seen plenty of BBL action at BTs LS and FC and saying no big girls work at Henry's and Bogarts is egregious. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 07:15 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping - ??
Don't know these two but they can be found at the Cricket or LS I believe. Lost track.
-
07-25-26 07:03 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 590LOL. I don't think that's a Trump tattoo.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 02:41 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 1751st pic, Trump tattoo and everything. I'm not into tattooed ladies but she looks like my kind of girl.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 02:02 #21551Senior Member

Posts: 1185Thank you for posting this.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
Reports like these are one of the reasons why this board is so valuable. You're calling out a dancer for providing a bad experience or running a scam, while warning the rest of us to steer clear. There are plenty of other dancers who are happy to provide a great experience at a fair price, so there's no reason to waste your time or money dealing with something like this.
-
07-25-26 01:33 #21550Senior Member

Posts: 175I'm not looking to get my ass kicked, I'm looking to get my xxxx sucked.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 01:25 #21549Senior Member

Posts: 1185The Criket, Henry's and Bogart's, Friday, 07-24
So, I decided to make my usual Friday circuit of the Criket, Henry's and Bogart's. I wanted to get out of the house early so I wouldn't be pressed for time. In my typical blazing speed of movement, I somehow managed to get out the door by 4:30 and walked into the Criket a little after 5:00.
The Criket was so busy that one of the waitresses had to clear off a table for me to sit down. I certainly wasn't about to pay $20 for a booth.
There were balloons everywhere because it was one of the dancer's birthdays, and they must've had at least thirty dancers working. However, there was no Angel, Kitty, Alicia or Cassandra. Truthfully, my primary goal was to talk to Brittney, the waitress.
I saw Brittney just after I sat down. She was wearing a short black dress, like a hostess would wear. She was also very busy, running all over the place getting drinks for people. On one of her passes, I stood up and told her that I'd tried reaching out to her on Wednesday.
The next time she passed by, she sat down with me. I told her that I'd tried texting the other number she'd given me, and she said that she had to get that phone turned back on, which explained why she hadn't gotten my message. On top of that, she'd also had a monthly visitor.
Then, she asked for my number, which I gave her, but she didn't have much time to talk and had to get back to work because of how busy she was. Shortly afterward, she texted me, and I saved her as a contact.
At that point, we exchanged a few texts between her trips around the room. In one of them, I confirmed that she was okay with a particular menu item I was interested in. I also told her that I had an outfit I wanted her to wear when we met, so I could undress her myself.
Now, when it comes to women dressing up, many of you guys prefer lingerie, garter belts and stockings, or maybe even cosplay outfits for some role playing. I'm certainly not opposed to a little "naughty pirate meets the innocent maiden" from time to time. However, there's one outfit that really does it for me.
The outfit that really does it for me isn't lingerie or cosplay. It's a pair of faded blue jeans and a button down shirt with buttons running from top to bottom. Alternatively, a red and black plaid button down shirt will do just fine too.
I can't be the only one who thinks women look hot in plaid. You might be thinking, "What kind of freak show shit is this?" Well, there's a chair for every ass, and there's plenty of denim porn out there too. What can I say? I like what I like.
Anyway, Brittney had no problem wearing the outfit.
That was pretty much it for our texting. Shortly afterward, I left for Henry's. I have a feeling I'll be seeing Brittney in the near future.
It was about fifteen minutes before shift change when I walked into Henry's. Among those present were Kassy, but no Yesna, no Selena, no Sunflower and no Arabella. At this point, I've decided that Henry's Friday day shift will be my last stop, and I'll venture elsewhere first.
When the night shift came in, it wasn't much better. The incoming dancers included Lexi, four Cuban dancers and several AA dancers, along with Sugar. Kassy stayed over because she was working her usual swing shift.
After Kassy went to the back with someone and returned, she came over to sit and talk with me, like she almost always does. I bought her a drink, and she offered her services, which I declined. Not long afterward, I decided to head over to Bogart's.
Bogart's was VERY dead, and I'd estimate there were only 10 to 15 dancers working. Among those present were Gemini, the blonde with the big lips and large breast implants, Skyler and, I believe, Harmony.
I tipped Gemini and asked if she'd like to come over and talk to me, which she did. I bought her a beer, and we talked for about 45 minutes. That was the extent of it though, as I decided not to head upstairs for any backroom activities.
By this point, I was hungry. I'd only had a snack bar and some wine all day, and I didn't want to waste any more of Gemini's time. On top of that, all I wanted to do was go home, put on my sweats and bunny slippers, and eat my own home cooking. Not to brag, but let me tell ya, I can microwave with the best of 'em.
-
07-25-26 01:23 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 175Amen brother, I totally agree. Fit as a Fidel if in the viewing and pleasure business.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 21:08 #21547Senior Member

Posts: 899DL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Total BS.
MM.
-
07-24-26 15:47 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 679Big is never in except to a small percentage of guys, big women are everywhere I go these days so that is why I like the strip clubs! To see slender women!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I don't even know how the average guy could get turned on enough to be with these women who in my opinion are not big, they are fat!
Some of them you posted wouldn't even fit in the booth at H8 or fit on the chair at Bogarts VIP rooms.









Reply With Quote






