Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 22125
-
07-24-26 11:25 #21540Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping- "Lexi"
Posted a few times that they were at Cricket then removed all dancing images. Might have tried it and it didn't work out for her, maybe someone knows more.
-
07-24-26 11:10 #21539Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping -Zuul
Zuul.
Met her at Player's awhile back. I was surprised to see her dancing at Flight Club. She has a crazy shape. Very small on top and bottom heavy, so she might be a little too thick for some of my brethren on the board. I asked her about extras and she said that could only be discussed in the VIP per Flight Club policy which I thought was BS so I passed.
-
07-24-26 10:54 #21538Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping. Flight Club?
Tied back to Flight Club, not sure if they are dancing waitstaff or retired.
-
07-24-26 02:11 #21537Regular Member

Posts: 4LS. Gigi
Did as you said, and received as requested. Little girl named Gigi, cute, very direct, with bolt-ons pointing dead straight ahead and rock hard. Had about a half hour until closing so didn't care to do too much shopping. Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:48 #21536Senior Member

Posts: 484Damn
Hey man I'm thinking about subbing to your of LOL simply to scout out good ones. I noticed the ring you're raw dogging these chicks does wife allow or do you confirm it's safe? I've been dumb and rawed a good number of these including bthe infamous Miiki and Hannah (iirc) duo at Lucky in Jackson 2 x LOL but now with a few more years in marriage and kids I play it safe.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:57 #21535Senior Member

Posts: 676Thanks for all the dancer photo's this one has some sexy photo's! I've talked to her before at Bogies but she almost maybe looked at me three times, she just looked straight ahead during a 5-10 minute conversation, I'm certainly no DiCaprio to look at but that is a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:38 #21534Senior Member

Posts: 29Tested the waters when it was at BT's, very under performing services. Save your time and funds for another worthy lady.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:34 #21533Banned Member

Posts: 141Jessy / Kash
I know this one, my friend. Before, her Southern accent was very strong, now is not so noticeable.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I take her back one time, but she has too many rules. No fun at all. It felt like once she gets me back there, she does not care if customer is happy or not.
She tells me 300 for everything covered. I say, okay, but experience was not good.
-
07-23-26 14:42 #21532Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping - "Cash"
Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
-
07-23-26 14:07 #21531Senior Member

Posts: 108I don't know her but I can tell you 100% that is AI.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 13:48 #21530Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Thirst Trapping. Unknown
Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
-
07-23-26 13:17 #21529Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram thirst trapping. BlacBarbie
Silver Cricket night shift.
-
07-23-26 10:33 #21528Senior Member

Posts: 35I think you're thinking of Vaida.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 06:13 #21527Senior Member

Posts: 1177Bogart's, Night Shift, Wednesday, 07-22
So, after having such an enjoyable experience last week, it didn't take long before I found myself heading back to Bogart's to see the girl next door once again, otherwise known as Gemini.
I arrived at Bogart's around 8:15 pm and immediately noticed how slow it was. Had the music been turned off, we might've heard crickets chirping. I'd estimate there were only eight to ten dancers working, including Gemini and Sammy. Gemini was on stage when I walked in. After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I went over, tipped her and asked how she was doing. She replied, "I'm bored," so I asked if she'd like to come over and see me, and she did immediately after finishing her set.
As I mentioned before, she's very friendly, engaging and chatty right from the start. Even though this was only my second time seeing her, I felt like she was an old friend I'd known for years. I bought her a beer, and we talked for quite a while.
Throughout our conversation, I found out that she loves horror movies, with the SAW series being her favorite, and that she's also a GOT fan. She's definitely well versed in horror movies, so if you enjoy talking about them, she's your girl.
From there, our conversation turned to the lovely subject of people who couldn't control their drinking and either got mean or puked in the club.
I asked if she'd read my previous review, and she said, "You were sweet." I told her that was because I'm charming.
She then asked if I wanted to go back for another session. Of course I did. At one point, I told her that I'd come to Bogart's specifically to see her.
Again, per her previous request that her pricing and services not be revealed, I don't think it's giving too much away to say that she started getting a bit of a head rush from being in a certain position for an extended period of time. Even then, there was never any pressure or complaint.
Now, I know we primarily go to see Gemini because of our needs and her very satisfying ability to take care of them, but she also strikes me as someone who's genuine. I don't get the sense that she's putting on an act, and I mean that with all sincerity.
Whether it's the enjoyable conversation out on the floor or the excellent experience in the back room, I highly recommend going to see her.
As for Brittney, the waitress from the Criket, she'd given me a phone number that was different from the one in her ad. Earlier in the day, I sent her a text reminding her who I was, hoping to ask about her availability for Thursday, but she never responded. I'm not sure why, so I may try the number listed in her ad today.
-
07-23-26 01:24 #21526Senior Member

Posts: 153Fun otc
I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.
Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.









Reply With Quote






