Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2979
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2904

    BBBJ Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.

  2. #2903
    I have sent 3-4 messages without getting a response. Does anyone have info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377

    Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.

  3. #2902

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to get a massage and BBBJ finish in the bg / wheeling / ah area? Driving to glen ellyn is a pain with construction. Any help would be appreciated! DM's are fine.
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.

  4. #2901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Looking

    Anyone know where to get a massage and BBBJ finish in the bg / wheeling / ah area? Driving to glen ellyn is a pain with construction. Any help would be appreciated! DM's are fine.

  5. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJCoque  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a cutie! Very friendly and likes to laugh. It's a nice change from RBF and Candy; P.
    I have only been to this place on Weiland once and saw Kiki. Are RBF and Candy at this same location? How are their services? I really like Kiki. We had a good time and then she finished me off with a head massage where I fell asleep. I live close to Harmony and CLC in Chicago. I went to Harmony last weekand the service was good but Kiki was much better.

  6. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy566  [View Original Post]
    I tried going off the usual path and tried this place. It was formerly SW massage and there was some fun there. But this place is a no fun zone. I did a half hour massage and paid 50 cash. She only did my back and used a ton of oil. Not even a flip. Has all the markings of what I assumed at worst would be SS. She said only back for half hour. Maybe if you do an hour there is more? Then when I was walking out she asked for a tip. I responded with for what? Pretty sure she then swore at me in Mandarin or something LOL.

    https://leemassageil.wixsite.com/60090
    I have visited twice in last 6 months. No extras and below mediocre massage.

  7. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I decided to check this place out and asked for Kiki based on the description of her wearing a Catholic school girl skirt. I met her but she was wearing a nice little summer outfit you would find at the old JC Penney. Had a nice time. Full service available with CBJ.
    She's definitely a cutie! Very friendly and likes to laugh. It's a nice change from RBF and Candy; P.

  8. #2897

    Refresh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd for the health inspector to be there. Is he sure they weren't there for the restaurant next door?
    These girls are getting way too careless about whom they offer extras to without vetting the customers. The fire inspector and health inspectors are allowed to visit these places anytime they want if there have been complaints. I have not been to Refresh myself lately because I feel the place is a dump.

  9. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisyou  [View Original Post]
    Fire, police and health inspector at refresh approximately 10 am this morning. Anyone know why? Heard about it from a buddy.
    Seems odd for the health inspector to be there, is he sure they weren't there for the restaurant next door?

  10. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place on Weiland?

    Is it a BBBJ place or only CBJ?
    I decided to check this place out and asked for Kiki based on the description of her wearing a Catholic school girl skirt. I met her but she was wearing a nice little summer outfit you would find at the old JC Penney. Had a nice time. Full service available with CBJ.

  11. #2894

    Refresh

    Fire, police and health inspector at refresh approximately 10 am this morning. Anyone know why? Heard about it from a buddy.

  12. #2893

    Kiki Shinshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    CBJ or BBBJ?
    CBJ. I prefer BBBJ, but I was pretty happy with the overall experience, so not a deal breaker.

  13. #2892

    Covered or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvchinese4  [View Original Post]
    Short, kind of thick, but very cute at the same time. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I find her very appealing. Nice, sweet personality. Virtually no English. Great L2 performance. I don't normally go L3 but might consider it with her. I am liking a lot of the girls and the experience at Sunshine.
    CBJ or BBBJ?

  14. #2891

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    Visited and drew Mia. Very happy about that. She is a little thing. She was wearing a cute airline stewardess type of dress. Very nice, short, yummy.

    She knew what I was in for and immediately started on the tease during the massage. I reached up and initially thought she had no panties but thay were very thongy.

    Standard pricing. CBJ, CFS. Finished in the bag. I felt that she was very tight. Noticed another girl as I'm walking out. She looked yummy too.
    Your choice or hers?

  15. #2890

    Mia, Refresh

    Visited and drew Mia. Very happy about that. She is a little thing. She was wearing a cute airline stewardess type of dress. Very nice, short, yummy.

    She knew what I was in for and immediately started on the tease during the massage. I reached up and initially thought she had no panties but thay were very thongy.

    Standard pricing. CBJ, CFS. Finished in the bag. I felt that she was very tight. Noticed another girl as I'm walking out. She looked yummy too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape