Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21564
    Is Rain part of the group? I've never seen her talk to any of the other girls. She's always super cool with me. But if its the same girl, she's Albanian and not middle eastern.

    Amber is in Miami with another member, Cocoa. But Cocoa's best friend is still there. Don't remember her name but I've seen here there lately.

    Honestly, I've never had problems with any of them. Cocoa was really cool to me when she was around and supposedly she was the rudest of them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.

  2. #21563
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    I, too, had a very negative experience with her. I don't want to mention the details but it was more than just bad service. Personally, I would avoid her at all costs.
    Arianabp. Thanks for mentioning your negative experience with Melanie. No need to add details.

    We should all be reluctant to draw sweeping conclusions from a single data point (and only slightly less reluctant from two data points) But as additional data points emerge, it suggests a pattern. I'm hoping that others will benefit from these observations and proceed with extreme caution with Melanie at Bogarts.

  3. #21562
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    If they are cheap and nasty then it's a go for me. But sometimes with women like this the GPS is very high, like paying top dollar for a used buick.
    LOL! Absolutely hilarious!

  4. #21561
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    SC Dayshift.
    If they are cheap and nasty then it's a go for me. But sometimes with women like this the GPS is very high, like paying top dollar for a used buick.

  5. #21560

    Bogarts: Melanie | Avoid at all cost

    I, too, had a very negative experience with her. I don't want to mention the details but it was more than just bad service. Personally, I would avoid her at all costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Just a brief PSA warning about Melanie at Bogarts. Maybe others have had similar experiences? Maybe other have had more positive experiences. If so, please add commentary.

    Weekday evening visit to Bogarts. Melanie is probably early 30's, slender body with perky nipples and shoulder length hair (might be auburn or light brown). Overall, an attractive dancer for Bogarts. After her stage set, she asked if I wanted an dance. When I told her that I might be interested in more than a dance and mentioned BBBJ and FS, she quoted a $500 price tag. I smiled and politely told her that that I was not comfortable paying that price at Bogarts. She left muttering something about "you want a lot and you're cheap. ".

    I was checking out the other talent and had noticed Marilyn, also an attractive dancer, on stage. Melanie walked around the room and came back to me saying, we can make it work at your price. I should have declined the offer. I've noticed that dancers with GPS will sometimes agree to a reduced rate but provide a very poor experience, possibly fueled by resentment. Anyhow, we made our way to the private dance area. I paid the $15 toll and we entered one of the small private cubicles. No warm up dance, just a drop you pants request. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had not removed her G string and asked her if I could help her get undressed while I gently touched her G string on her hip. She pulled back while saying "you're too rough. " I said, all I did was touch your G string, like this. She said your nails are sharp and they hurt. I do not have long or sharp nails and I've never been "rough" with a dancer. Anyhow, she announced that time was up and left our session.

    I got the distinct impression that this was a well rehearsed scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would share it so that others might proceed with extreme caution if you get a dance with Melanie. Maybe other have had similar experiences with Melanie. It would be even better if others have had positive experiences they could share. After all, she is relatively attractive by Bogarts standards.

  6. #21559

    Friday evening, Henrys Bogarts and Silver Criket

    I had a few hours to waste so I decided to hit up a few clubs yesterday. As I was driving around, I noticed the lot at Bogarts was empty at around 7 PM so I decided to start at Henry's. Like last Friday, way more cars here than I would expect after seeing the Bogarts lot.

    Walked in, grabbed my measly sprite and sat at the bar for a little bit. A few of the girls I saw last week I saw here tonight. I was watching a thicker girl on stage for a bit, next to me the waitresses and DJ were trying to snap a picture and was kind of being annoying; I spotted an empty table against the back wall after a dancer walked away right next to the DJ booth so I sat over there for a little bit. That same dancer came and chatted with a guy next to me, then stood up and asked if I wanted company. Her name was Kassy, in a pink outfit, seemed very drunk LOL. Chatted for a couple minutes, talked a little bit about going in the back but I decided not to. She got up and left. Another taller AA woman was yelling at whoever was in the booth (not the DJ I don't think? I couldn't see) but then she saw me, asked if I wanted to go in the back, declined, complimented my glasses, she walked away. Didn't really see much else here so after maybe like 20 minutes I left for Bogarts.

    When I arrived, the parking lot was still very empty. Walked in, seemed like more guys here than cars outside, but anyways grabbed my drink and sat at the bar. I was here last week too and I again thought damn, this place is dead as hell. No one working that caught my eye, no girl even came up to say hi even though there were more than a few on their phones. I was here for maybe 5 minutes and left. In the past I've usually visited during the day and it seems like it's much busier than evenings, I might have to try that again. Especially after seeing a recent report for Anastasia, I enjoyed her last year and seemed like I kept missing her, thought maybe she left but doesn't seem like it. I also don't understand how recently it seems like the girls see guys walk in and don't even approach them at all. It's not just me, I've noticed this with other guys coming in too.

    Anyways, drove over to SC, the lot was moderately full. Walked in and saw a few girls that caught my eye. Grabbed a drink and sat at a table.

    The first girl that came up, I can't remember her name but she's really skinny with glasses, dark hair, black outfit on. She says she usually works days and was only staying for a little longer to see if she can make some extra money so she could move this weekend. She seemed nice, a little high. She showed me where she was moving to and her kid, to be honest I've never been freely given so much information like that from a dancer before LOL. She got up and left after a little bit.

    Another girl approached and sat with me, her name is Red, she had red (ginger) hair and a red outfit on. Thicker and taller, has a pretty thick southern accent. She's a visiting worker from Memphis and actually likes coming to work at SC. We talked about traveling and food and stuff, nice girl, didn't ask if I wanted a dance or anything but all good. Left after a little bit.

    Last girl to chat with me was DeeDee. She was a super bubbly and pretty thick AA girl, really pretty in the face actually. We chatted about a bunch of things. She really wanted to do street walking which is crazy to hear LOL, she was saying she's been to Vegas to street walk before and really enjoys it. Talked about where most of them are around Detroit, hell even talked about some tranny street walkers too. Towards the end had some dirty talk as she tried to get me to go into the back, at this point I was REALLY hoping to get this other girl I've seen around the club so I declined. At this point I kind of missed the girl I wanted to see and I had to head back home for the night so I left at around 9:30.

    The girl I was really hoping to see at SC was kinda thicker, had green-ish hair in a ponytail, her top was a see through pink outfit. When I finally saw her on stage she was actually dancing on the pole which is somehow so refreshing to see, most girls just stand up there and shake ass for 10 minutes. I was talking for so long with other girls that I just missed her. If anyone knows her name and when she works, let me know.

    Overall, had a somewhat entertaining night. Didn't go in the back with anyone but that's ok, I might be back Monday evening.

  7. #21558

    Instagram Trapping-Cricket Hood Rats

    SC Dayshift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260725-071156.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260725-072656~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260725-071316.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260725-071234.jpg‎  

  8. #21557

    Instagram Trapping- ??

    Hops between Inkster / Dearborn / Romulus clubs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260725-070958.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260725-070853~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260725-070936~2.jpg‎  

  9. #21556

    Instagran Trapping -Beauty

    FC and Bogarts various shifts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000017909.jpg‎   1000017886.jpg‎  

  10. #21555
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Big is never in except to a small percentage of guys, big women are everywhere I go these days so that is why I like the strip clubs! To see slender women!

    I don't even know how the average guy could get turned on enough to be with these women who in my opinion are not big, they are fat!

    Some of them you posted wouldn't even fit in the booth at H8 or fit on the chair at Bogarts VIP rooms.
    Hey holler at the employer not the messenger those pics came straight from the Legends Instagram page. But I've seen plenty of BBL action at BTs LS and FC and saying no big girls work at Henry's and Bogarts is egregious. LOL.

  11. #21554

    Instagram Trapping - ??

    Don't know these two but they can be found at the Cricket or LS I believe. Lost track.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 114103.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 114204.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 114323.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 114331.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 114340.jpg‎  


  12. #21553
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    1st pic, Trump tattoo and everything. I'm not into tattooed ladies but she looks like my kind of girl.
    LOL. I don't think that's a Trump tattoo.

  13. #21552
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Tied back to Flight Club, not sure if they are dancing waitstaff or retired.
    1st pic, Trump tattoo and everything. I'm not into tattooed ladies but she looks like my kind of girl.

  14. #21551
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    No warm up dance, just a drop you pants request. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had not removed her G string and asked her if I could help her get undressed while I gently touched her G string on her hip. She pulled back while saying "you're too rough. " I said, all I did was touch your G string, like this. She said your nails are sharp and they hurt. I do not have long or sharp nails and I've never been "rough" with a dancer. Anyhow, she announced that time was up and left our session.

    I got the distinct impression that this was a well rehearsed scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would share it so that others might proceed with extreme caution if you get a dance with Melanie. Maybe other have had similar experiences with Melanie. It would be even better if others have had positive experiences they could share. After all, she is relatively attractive by Bogarts standards.
    Thank you for posting this.

    Reports like these are one of the reasons why this board is so valuable. You're calling out a dancer for providing a bad experience or running a scam, while warning the rest of us to steer clear. There are plenty of other dancers who are happy to provide a great experience at a fair price, so there's no reason to waste your time or money dealing with something like this.

  15. #21550
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Just my observation but I've noticed that more and more girls are heading down to Miami to get BBLs or are just allowing themselves to put on weight to get thicker. I guess big is in.
    I'm not looking to get my ass kicked, I'm looking to get my xxxx sucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape