Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 26918
-
07-27-26 01:58 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 25Fkk
By any chance, are we referring to FKK clubs in Germany? If yes, they are the definition of heaven on earth. I have visited them multiple times and am going back again in 2 months!
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 14:24 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 28What is FKKS?
Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 01:38 #26691Regular Member

Posts: 2First time
This would be my first time into this hobby! Just looking for a reliable contact so that goes smoothly. If anyone has a recommendation near Mt. Prospect please lmk!
-
07-25-26 19:02 #26690Senior Member

Posts: 1633It's an obvious scam or OF ad. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 18:46 #26689Senior Member

Posts: 94Mayumi
Just hit my radar. No reviews I could find.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
Searched by phone number and 3 different providers were associated with the number at some point.
Price point seems high for massage making the ad look more legit.
Will report back if she responds.
-
07-25-26 01:13 #26688Senior Member

Posts: 25I was also curious
I was also curious about this girl. But did not find anything on her anywhere. It might be better to ignore, I guess?
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 20:03 #26687Senior Member

Posts: 290Def ai generated. Stay away.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:48 #26686Senior Member

Posts: 305Ambs
Has all the signs of a deposit scam or more likely and OFO. OnlyFans Only.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:20 #26685Senior Member

Posts: 40Ambs
Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.
https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
-
07-24-26 12:50 #26684Senior Member

Posts: 30I've been wanting to see her. I found her on X and Instagram. But since I don't know how her sessions go, I haven't booked yet.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 20:08 #26683Regular Member

Posts: 24Ms Azula
Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.
https://tryst.link/escort/msazula
-
07-23-26 19:57 #26682Senior Member

Posts: 177Redbone
Anybody see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213094130
-
07-22-26 15:17 #26681Banned Member

Posts: 2Star SPA at Randolph st
It's just how it goes. You've had enough letdowns to know better. But Momo at this new place 872-XXX-2278 opens the door and that all goes out the window. The place is clean, which is already a good sign. She's compact, not tall, but moves with a confidence that fills the room. Her chest is prominent, not overdone, just a solid handful. Some ink on her arms and along her ribs. Manicured from head to toe. She's got great posture, stands up straight. I just stand there for a second taking her in.
Anyway, the table work. She oils me up and goes to work on my back. Slow, deliberate strokes. Not a rush in her body. I'm just lying there letting her work. She's thorough, hitting every spot. Then her hands start drifting lower, grazing my thighs, and I know where this is going. She tells me to turn over. I flip. The towel comes off. She peels her own clothes off without me asking, just lets them fall. She's enthusiastic about the touching, running her hands over my chest. I reach for her, feel the weight of her tits, full and real. I trace down her stomach, smooth skin, manicured. She spreads her legs a little and I slide my fingers in. She's wet. I finger her slow at first, watching her face. She moans. I pull my hand out and bring it to my mouth, taste her. Then I go down. She lifts her leg over my head and I'm eating her out. She tastes clean, a little musky. Her hips push into my face, she holds my head there. She's vocal, not loud, but I can feel her reacting. I stay on her for a while.
-
07-22-26 09:47 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 455Finally
Nothing special but I'd been wanting to dig out this gal staying down the hall.
https://www.erome.com/a/bk2VTnj2
-
07-22-26 01:11 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 65The streets aren't adding up.
I never heard of her but this sounds suspicious. A link might help. California and Austin run parallel as they are both north / south streets. It is a stretch calling anywhere California runs, part of Ukraine Village. Austin is no where near Ukraine Village.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




