LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26692

    What is FKKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?

  2. #26691

    First time

    This would be my first time into this hobby! Just looking for a reliable contact so that goes smoothly. If anyone has a recommendation near Mt. Prospect please lmk!

  3. #26690
    Quote Originally Posted by Marylander  [View Original Post]
    I was also curious about this girl. But did not find anything on her anywhere. It might be better to ignore, I guess?
    It's an obvious scam or OF ad. Don't waste your time.

  4. #26689

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I see the word Kindly and asking for a deposit. That does not look good.
    Just hit my radar. No reviews I could find.

    Searched by phone number and 3 different providers were associated with the number at some point.

    Price point seems high for massage making the ad look more legit.

    Will report back if she responds.

  5. #26688

    I was also curious

    I was also curious about this girl. But did not find anything on her anywhere. It might be better to ignore, I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  6. #26687
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    Def ai generated. Stay away.

  7. #26686

    Ambs

    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    Has all the signs of a deposit scam or more likely and OFO. OnlyFans Only.

  8. #26685

    Ambs

    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  9. #26684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula
    I've been wanting to see her. I found her on X and Instagram. But since I don't know how her sessions go, I haven't booked yet.

  10. #26683

    Ms Azula

    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula

  11. #26682

  12. #26681

    Star SPA at Randolph st

    It's just how it goes. You've had enough letdowns to know better. But Momo at this new place 872-XXX-2278 opens the door and that all goes out the window. The place is clean, which is already a good sign. She's compact, not tall, but moves with a confidence that fills the room. Her chest is prominent, not overdone, just a solid handful. Some ink on her arms and along her ribs. Manicured from head to toe. She's got great posture, stands up straight. I just stand there for a second taking her in.

    Anyway, the table work. She oils me up and goes to work on my back. Slow, deliberate strokes. Not a rush in her body. I'm just lying there letting her work. She's thorough, hitting every spot. Then her hands start drifting lower, grazing my thighs, and I know where this is going. She tells me to turn over. I flip. The towel comes off. She peels her own clothes off without me asking, just lets them fall. She's enthusiastic about the touching, running her hands over my chest. I reach for her, feel the weight of her tits, full and real. I trace down her stomach, smooth skin, manicured. She spreads her legs a little and I slide my fingers in. She's wet. I finger her slow at first, watching her face. She moans. I pull my hand out and bring it to my mouth, taste her. Then I go down. She lifts her leg over my head and I'm eating her out. She tastes clean, a little musky. Her hips push into my face, she holds my head there. She's vocal, not loud, but I can feel her reacting. I stay on her for a while.

  13. #26680

    Finally

    Nothing special but I'd been wanting to dig out this gal staying down the hall.

    https://www.erome.com/a/bk2VTnj2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fdjakl.jpg‎  

  14. #26679

    The streets aren't adding up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with a lady by name of Darby she says she's in Ukraine village Austin and California Boulevard if anybody has any information I really would appreciate it just send me a private message or post here thanks.
    I never heard of her but this sounds suspicious. A link might help. California and Austin run parallel as they are both north / south streets. It is a stretch calling anywhere California runs, part of Ukraine Village. Austin is no where near Ukraine Village.

  15. #26678

    O'Hare Polish girls

    What's the general take on the Polish girls posting on Tryst near O'Hare? Prices? Service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape