Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5848
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an in call? If so what part of town.
    It was a hotel in the mall 205 area. By the way her half hour is definitely 300, whoever said it was 200, that quote probably was from last year. Raising prices by 50% in less than 1 year is a hard pass for me. But, nice girl.

  2. #5787

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've met her in the past, had a good BBBJ cfs GFE experience but I thought she raised her rates to 300 half hour?
    Does she have an in call? If so what part of town.

  3. #5786

    TaliaaaGG

    Saw her last year when I was in Portland for a trip. Easy communication and booking, but I wasn't a huge fan of the location we met at. It was some kind of weird lingerie store with rooms for fun in them, not sure if that's normal in Portland. $ 60 for a HR, definitely got shorted on that, but pictures were accurate and it was a good time overall.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...iaaagg.489153/#recent-content.

  4. #5785

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She looks super hot in her pics. Has decent rates (200 hh) and has told me BBBJCIM is ok. I'm wondering how fun she is and if she belongs on the forum?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/213566835
    Thank you for posting the link. Its always nice to see what someone considers hot.

  5. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She looks super hot in her pics. Has decent rates (200 hh) and has told me BBBJCIM is ok. I'm wondering how fun she is and if she belongs on the forum?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/213566835
    I've met her in the past, had a good BBBJ cfs GFE experience but I thought she raised her rates to 300 half hour?

  6. #5783

    Other thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She looks super hot in her pics. Has decent rates (200 hh) and has told me BBBJCIM is ok. I'm wondering how fun she is and if she belongs on the forum?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/213566835
    She was mentioned a couple days back on the other thread on here from a senior member. Have not taken the plunge yet since so am out of town for a couple weeks but hopefully connecting with her when I get back.

  7. #5782

    Any intel on her?

    She looks super hot in her pics. Has decent rates (200 hh) and has told me BBBJCIM is ok. I'm wondering how fun she is and if she belongs on the forum?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/213566835

  8. #5781
    Do you find yourself haggling at that HH rate a lot? Every time I try for 1. 6 for a HH argue a ton and want 200 total. I'm not ugly, I come clean, I just don't go often enough to become familiar to each new girl before the rotation out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I miss 1. 6 for the hr rates. That was pre 2020 prices and you meet up at a hotel or apartments locations. It was nice to have a bed also.

    Ladies were hit or miss once the doors open. I have walked many times when a granny or troll opened but now and again a hot one appears.

    With todays AMP options, I stay away from hotel or apartment set ups but those were the days.

    AMP rates in PDX today are roughly 1. 6 for the HH and $$ for the hour for me.

  9. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    I'm used to 160 for an hour with an older Chinese lady. I'm still getting used to the prices here.
    I miss 1. 6 for the hr rates. That was pre 2020 prices and you meet up at a hotel or apartments locations. It was nice to have a bed also.

    Ladies were hit or miss once the doors open. I have walked many times when a granny or troll opened but now and again a hot one appears.

    With todays AMP options, I stay away from hotel or apartment set ups but those were the days.

    AMP rates in PDX today are roughly 1. 6 for the HH and $$ for the hour for me.

  10. #5779
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvrpdx  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to point out that all of her photos are heavily edited on her face.
    I jsut checked and her head is shrunk like %50 compared to her body. Haha like beatle juice style.

  11. #5778

    On the list

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I had a good dialogue with a guy on the board that saw and reviewed Katya Dancer. She's all safety, and no option for more. He did suggest another Katya Black. She's in town, massive natural boobs, fully GFE+. BBBJ, Russian, CIM is upsell. BBBJ only for 200 is reasonable, 250 for BBBJ and cfs. Problem is she's a bit too big. BBW, large stomach. But those naturals would be fun to play with.
    Funny enough, I had her pulled up on one of my tabs as well. She's definitely my type massive-tits-wise, but the stomach is a turn off. Feel like if I'm paying it should be the total package.

  12. #5777

    New to the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Am I to understand that you think 240 half hour is too low of a price? This is a sad commentary of the GPS board and why I don't use it.

    What do you consider reasonable half hour and 1 hour rates?
    Honestly, I have no idea, but based on the pictures and poking around, seems like a fair market price. It's my understanding that the AMP's are about $$ for HH? So this is only $40 more and she looks bangin' (although another person says pix are highly edited so maybe not). Do the girls at the AMPs look like this?

  13. #5776
    I'm used to 160 for an hour with an older Chinese lady. I'm still getting used to the prices here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Am I to understand that you think 240 half hour is too low of a price? This is a sad commentary of the GPS board and why I don't use it.

    What do you consider reasonable half hour and 1 hour rates?

  14. #5775

    Some dreams do come true Outcall to my hotel

    Reached out to a couple local ladies and nothing but crickets.

    Decided for first time trying this AMP. FT confirmed Mimi for OC. Was nice to see the lady and not the random ad picture.

    Don't expect to be able to communicate w / o a translator as the two ladies I talked to pretty much limited English but I speak their native language. Mandarin so not a problem.

    I was greeted with a huge smile, a laugh and a kiss. There was no pretense when we got in the room. Clothes off. Ok. We chatted a bit, her english was really good. And she is a joker. The add says MILF, but the figure doesn't speak that. Gorgeous and shapely top to bottom. I like that. Business came around and it was pure RBGFE. 😽 was immaculate, action was enagaged, reactive, and pretty hot (RBGFELFKDFKBBJDATYDATOCFSMSOGYMMV).

    Uber provided so right on time. Had some fruit and nice native language chat together-next to fun time in the shower. Retired to bed fo GFE and a few positions to completion and then a nice massage to complete the hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../mimi1.611307/#xfmgMedia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0283.jpg‎  

  15. #5774

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.
    I'd also like to point out that all of her photos are heavily edited on her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape