Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 6357
-
07-26-26 20:48 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 2750Monet - 5'3", big ass, C or D MMs, soft puffy nipples, body feels great, top tier pussy. Enjoys sex, submissive with good feedback. Face is GND cute. Pussy is especially good. Her ass is not far from Daisy L, it's big. Face is similar to ad with PS. Good shower service routine if she uses her hands on you.
Monet is young and curvy. Her hands are very good. So do not rush Monet's shower, let her work on you with those hands in the shower. You can spend a while there if you prefer.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1781154763 Monet body type
I haven't picked a kgirl based on ad photos in 10 years. Not even one single time. I must be the only person who thinks this way, but my success rate skyrocketed after I used Intel. Ads are not intel.
Originally Posted by Morgan Creamin
[View Original Post]
Baby Cupid is a good GFE choice for Balanced Hunters:
Boner also liked Baby Cupid and Monet. Monet is for thick HYA lovers, and for a thick lover she's a unicorn. Guys who like skinny should skip. I'll link some past reviews I wrote for seattle. If my past review did not make sense or help you, don't use them. It means our taste is too different:
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7560820 Dani, Sherry, Tiana, Susie, Asuka
For Asuka fans, I made a Lookalike guide using famous jgirls from Japan.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1785104528 Asuka 1 (Hamabe Minami)
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1785104528 Asuka 2 (JAV Sora Shiina)
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1785104528 Asuka 3 (Cocoro Shinozaki)
Prevention, Testing, Treatment
Many people have mentioned these things here, so I've gathered some info into one spot.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7556498 001 Condoms
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7114663 Callondoc for antibacterial treatment
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672775 Japan guide
001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami, Etc..
001 is a thin and durable condom, and the best brand is Okamoto. Sagami is a good alternative. They're made in Japan and expensive even in Japan. $2-$3 each in the US, the difference in thinness is obvious. If you are a big guy, make sure you at least get the L size. Maybe it's best to order through Ebay.
To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard. 002 feels 70% as close. They will not address any ED problems a guy has, but for a guy who can get hard they work great. Make sure the girl is properly wet with foreplay or lubed and start slow as always. The key to success with young girls is to make them feel safe and comfortable, show up showered with good hygene and smelling right, and start slow with proper foreplay. It doesn't guarantee anything, but it definitely increases your odds (see full guide below).
The 001 number refers to the thickness (001 = 10 microns, 002 = 20 microns) and the material is polyurethane. The combo provides good texture and heat transfer. 001s are difficult to manufacture, so a 002 consistently costs double that of a 001. US condoms are typically 005 through 007 thickness, and the basic reason is you can't get thinner without polyurethane and expensive machinery.
The key point is 001 feels close to bb without the risks or cost. It is a very good compromise for many guys, and it's sanitary. So you potentially save $98 or $198 (on 100 or 200 upcharge). It's especially good if you're on the fence anyways and only want to bb very occasionally. If someone can be satisfied this way, I highly recommend it. It dramatically drops your risk and worry, as well as costs. If more people use it, everyone else benefits too from reduced outbreaks. No matter if you are 100% bb or 100% GFE only.
Even in the case of NGUs, doxy tends to cover it. Trich requires a different antibiotic. The below guides are just information, a form of technology which is easily transferred. It reminds me of kung fu movies where someone picks up a scroll to read and then after he can do new things.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
There are many things not worth saying or best kept private for discretion. But condoms, std testing and treatment, and basic strategies are universal and worth knowing. If you have CVS or Walgreens, make sure you get vaccines Gardasil (45 years and under), Hepatitis B, and one more (Flu, Hep A if rimming or gay, etc..) since you can take up to 3 at the same visit.
STD Testing
Your best option for preventative testing may be AHF Wellness. It is free/cheap even without insurance, and it caters to men. If you have symptoms, you could get treated at an STD clinic at low cost (AHF, Planned Parenthood, etc..) Urgent care or doctor if you don't have those near where you live. Just be aware using insurance, you'll get an EOB statement. You can sometimes switch those to digital delivery if that matters to you. I use my normal doctor for regular checkups, but it's hard to make an appointment short-notice. Whereas AHF wellness and public std clinics are better for short notice (but I don't know about Seattle).
If you have clear symptoms or you have been exposed to a partner who tested positive for bacterial STDs, you'll often get treatment on the spot before test results come back. If you are high risk bb land, they may give you the 3-antibacteria combo to broadly cover things they don't test for (Trich, Mgen, and others). On Callondoc, this is the equivalent of the 3-combo treatment for Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, Ghonorrhea (it covers more than that though). If you have symptoms, stop by the clinic since you can get the shot which is the gold standard. No treatment has a 100% success rate, so follow-up observation is recommended. But making sure you take all your pills as directed raises your success rate.
Quitting BB
The pill prescription by Callondoc is an alternative that is proven almost as effective - some people are allergic to the shot so studies were done to confirm the pill alternative. It might be good for those who are quitting bb to do "just in case" for future partners years in the future. There are many mild bacteria and parasites that common STD tests don't bother to test for, and are covered anyways by the 3-combo antibacteria. Some are asymptomatic in one person but not another. So when people tell me they are retiring, I give them this same advice.
Women may do better at Planned Parenthood for low-cost testing/treatment, birth control, etc.. It caters to women - I've used them and it's great but I'm in line with many women. For vaccines like Gardasil, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and the Flu, try CVS or Walgreens. It's easy and often free. Any early 20s kgirl has probably already gotten Gardasil (roughly 90% got it). Late 20s, maybe not. It's why guys should consider it too. Anyone under 45 can start Gardasil, and it is the most important vaccine. Then Hepatitis B, then Hepatitis C, in that order. Hep A vaccine if you are into rimming or gay sex (oral-fecal). I was only recommended the Hep B vaccine by the clinic doctors since I'm not into butt play and B is the priority anyways.
STDs vs Balantis
On STDs vs balantis. Remember on this site there are strict rules against accusing a girl of having STDs, for the simple reason that people can easily make false accusations all the time without proof. Don't get banned.
I remember one time a guy apologized and said he didn't have an STD after all, just balantis from diabetes (sugar in pee + sex = yeast infection which is temporary painful). The girl he accused left town "just in case" and got treated. No one was being malicious in this case, but it's still against the rules because of easy mistakes and easy false accusations.
If you have balantis (the external skin of your penis head is swollen and painful) and it is caused by diabetes, you just treat the diabetes. The swelling goes away on its own. Yeast is naturally ocurring so there is no "infection", rather it is an overgrowth of yeast from a food supply (sugar) that normal urine shouldn't have. You can wash after peeing to temporarily prevent more outbreaks, but you cannot wash away balantis. Just give it time. The pain is from the swelling, which is just a reaction to yeast.
How to Prepare Girls
If you follow the guide and prepare young girls, you won't have a problem and you won't break her pussy. Women get aroused the same as guys through kissing their parts and touching. It takes a few minutes and when you enter you start slow. It will be wonderful love making. I had no problems even though I'm above average size. But guys who were smaller than me could wear the same girls out or the girls didn't like it.
First, I prepare the girl by making her feel safe and comfortable. A few words, some good eye contact, gentle touching and watching her reaction. The first few minutes of introduction are key. In bed, I work on the foreplay. Same as a man, a woman gets aroused and it starts extra blood flow. The blood flow causes the vaginal walls to swell and expand..and doubles the depth on average. Every woman is aroused differently. It is called The Password.
The Password
Very occasionally, the foreplay is good and you don't even need 1 minute. So I remember what I did that turned her on so, I call it The Password. I just use it again next time, they love it. Guessing a woman's password is one of the great pleasures of life. Some girls don't even know their own password! I actually showed Sherry K how to best and most efficiently turn her on, long ago. Each girl likes something different.
A typical vagina starts at 2 to 4 inches depth, growing to 5 to 8 inches after arousal. Even men cannot get arousal when stressed or scared, so it pays to prepare the woman. You are the main beneficiary. With some girls who are extra tight, let the girl show you her desired pace to start. Then take over when things look good. Even lubrication is important, so when using lube the first few strokes will spread it properly. When changing position to doggy, start slow again the first several strokes. Once I learned and improved this, I got along with girls in bed.
Naturally, some girls are even more relaxed or confident second visit with me. I didn't know how to do any of this when I started out, but 10 years later I started getting much better at it. I got way better results from it. Some women who were clearly low service HYA started giving me high service instead. To the point I could not call it intel anymore, because other people wouldn't get what I got. But I noticed the same friends would get it, which told me it was definitely not random.
Getting Better Service
Some of the HYA Hunters, we have a routine to get better service. Good hygene, grooming, smelling right. A respectful balanced attitude, not trying too hard but not being too cold either - you make her feel safe and comfortable. Then usually, you can go far. First impressions mean a few words, some good eye contact, gentle touching and watching her reaction, starting slow and working your way up. It doesn't work on every girl, but our success rate goes much higher with this start. People who don't do this wouldn't believe us.
-
07-26-26 18:58 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks! The doxy seemed to have worked very quickly. All back to normal now. Trich also came back negative so I think you're right, just an NGU.
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 15:20 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 43Glad to hear things are coming back negative. And sometimes it just ends up being what doctors call an NGU (non-gonococcal urethritis). Not one of the main infections, just an angry urethral biome. Hopefully the doxy clears things up and you're back in action soon.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 02:25 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 267KA Luna
Not a lot of intel on the current selection, so I picked Luna for petite size (5'1) and 32 D natural breasts. I got what I asked for in those respects. I'd say she's a tiny bit on the thick side, though really just not as slender or curvy as most. (7/10) Not exactly pretty of face, but quite cute. (7/10) BBBJ skills and other services were adequate. (7/10) Her personality is very bubbly with exceptionally good attitude and enthusiasm that was the highlight of the experience. Her English is very good, nearly fluent. First time I've experienced the girl count the money in front of me and then verbally confirm I wanted BB. The confirmation was actually appreciated and introduced her very relaxed, open and candid demeanor. She made me feel so comfortable that I came way more quickly than usual. Her use of a small vibrator toy exhibited a genuine desire to enjoy herself as we joyously climaxed together. We cuddled and talked for an extended time as she elaborated on how much she enjoyed the experience. She was cautious about my size but warmed up easily enough. The last two pics on her page best represent her. Not everyone's type maybe, but I was quite satisfied.
-
07-25-26 13:58 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 1209Baby Cupid pics are hilarious
The photoshop is so bad with this one. Her main pics are so filtered and unreal it looks like she's wearing a plastic mask.
-
07-24-26 17:54 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 484Mari not returning next month
She just texted me informing me that she won't be traveling back to Seattle next month. Sad day.
-
07-24-26 17:41 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 1403Glad to hear it's negative for you. I saw Jeni twice a week during those times and so far am clear.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:45 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 53Negative
So far Clap, gonorrhea, and Mgen all came back negative. Doctor said it's defintely an infection. Last one left is the trich result which I will update this post with once I receive it- hopefully today.
I guess it's good they all came back negative, but now I'm curious what the heck it is.
-
07-23-26 21:21 #6304Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the heads-up. I saw Jeni a day before and a day after the timeline provided.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
I'm not showing any similar symptoms; but I think I'll hold off on my plans to see Monet and get tested as well.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:26 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 53Chatgpt also thinks it is Mgen. EDIT: yes, they are testing for Mgen and trich.They put me on Doxy until all the results come in. Syphilis came back negative. I'll know the rest by tomorrow or Monday.
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
Honestly as long as it's not the big HIV, I can live with whatever else it ends up being.
-
07-23-26 13:16 #6302Regular Member

Posts: 1Bush or trimmed
I'm new to this forum and have been in the hobby for a long time since Backpage, and I like hairy Asian kitties. Could you advise some providers who can accommodate it? For the last couple years I've mostly seen shaved.
-
07-23-26 12:40 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 43Trich or M Gen
Sorry this is happening. But I'm grateful that you are saying something so we can all take a break from those ones while things clear up.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
Did the doc say if they were sending off to test for Mycoplasma Genitalium? That one has been cropping up more and more and it's a pain to get rid of. Doxy for the first round, but something like 40% won't be fixed by Doxy and needs Moxifloxacin as a second round.
-
07-23-26 00:31 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 122Monet K
Saw Monet K last week, no issues.
Face looked like the pics. Soft feminine body, not toned. Decent attempt at DT. Session was slow and sensual. Overall good time.
-
07-23-26 00:28 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 60Probably trich.
Hard to diagnose in men. Symptoms vary.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 16:53 #6298Regular Member

Posts: 1Are you diabetic at all? Could be a yeast infection.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




