Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 22125
-
07-25-26 07:23 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 590Hey holler at the employer not the messenger those pics came straight from the Legends Instagram page. But I've seen plenty of BBL action at BTs LS and FC and saying no big girls work at Henry's and Bogarts is egregious. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 07:15 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 590Instagram Trapping - ??
Don't know these two but they can be found at the Cricket or LS I believe. Lost track.
-
07-25-26 07:03 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 590LOL. I don't think that's a Trump tattoo.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 02:41 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 1741st pic, Trump tattoo and everything. I'm not into tattooed ladies but she looks like my kind of girl.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 02:02 #21551Senior Member

Posts: 1177Thank you for posting this.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
Reports like these are one of the reasons why this board is so valuable. You're calling out a dancer for providing a bad experience or running a scam, while warning the rest of us to steer clear. There are plenty of other dancers who are happy to provide a great experience at a fair price, so there's no reason to waste your time or money dealing with something like this.
-
07-25-26 01:33 #21550Senior Member

Posts: 174I'm not looking to get my ass kicked, I'm looking to get my xxxx sucked.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 01:25 #21549Senior Member

Posts: 1177The Criket, Henry's and Bogart's, Friday, 07-24
So, I decided to make my usual Friday circuit of the Criket, Henry's and Bogart's. I wanted to get out of the house early so I wouldn't be pressed for time. In my typical blazing speed of movement, I somehow managed to get out the door by 4:30 and walked into the Criket a little after 5:00.
The Criket was so busy that one of the waitresses had to clear off a table for me to sit down. I certainly wasn't about to pay $20 for a booth.
There were balloons everywhere because it was one of the dancer's birthdays, and they must've had at least thirty dancers working. However, there was no Angel, Kitty, Alicia or Cassandra. Truthfully, my primary goal was to talk to Brittney, the waitress.
I saw Brittney just after I sat down. She was wearing a short black dress, like a hostess would wear. She was also very busy, running all over the place getting drinks for people. On one of her passes, I stood up and told her that I'd tried reaching out to her on Wednesday.
The next time she passed by, she sat down with me. I told her that I'd tried texting the other number she'd given me, and she said that she had to get that phone turned back on, which explained why she hadn't gotten my message. On top of that, she'd also had a monthly visitor.
Then, she asked for my number, which I gave her, but she didn't have much time to talk and had to get back to work because of how busy she was. Shortly afterward, she texted me, and I saved her as a contact.
At that point, we exchanged a few texts between her trips around the room. In one of them, I confirmed that she was okay with a particular menu item I was interested in. I also told her that I had an outfit I wanted her to wear when we met, so I could undress her myself.
Now, when it comes to women dressing up, many of you guys prefer lingerie, garter belts and stockings, or maybe even cosplay outfits for some role playing. I'm certainly not opposed to a little "naughty pirate meets the innocent maiden" from time to time. However, there's one outfit that really does it for me.
The outfit that really does it for me isn't lingerie or cosplay. It's a pair of faded blue jeans and a button down shirt with buttons running from top to bottom. Alternatively, a red and black plaid button down shirt will do just fine too.
I can't be the only one who thinks women look hot in plaid. You might be thinking, "What kind of freak show shit is this?" Well, there's a chair for every ass, and there's plenty of denim porn out there too. What can I say? I like what I like.
Anyway, Brittney had no problem wearing the outfit.
That was pretty much it for our texting. Shortly afterward, I left for Henry's. I have a feeling I'll be seeing Brittney in the near future.
It was about fifteen minutes before shift change when I walked into Henry's. Among those present were Kassy, but no Yesna, no Selena, no Sunflower and no Arabella. At this point, I've decided that Henry's Friday day shift will be my last stop, and I'll venture elsewhere first.
When the night shift came in, it wasn't much better. The incoming dancers included Lexi, four Cuban dancers and several AA dancers, along with Sugar. Kassy stayed over because she was working her usual swing shift.
After Kassy went to the back with someone and returned, she came over to sit and talk with me, like she almost always does. I bought her a drink, and she offered her services, which I declined. Not long afterward, I decided to head over to Bogart's.
Bogart's was VERY dead, and I'd estimate there were only 10 to 15 dancers working. Among those present were Gemini, the blonde with the big lips and large breast implants, Skyler and, I believe, Harmony.
I tipped Gemini and asked if she'd like to come over and talk to me, which she did. I bought her a beer, and we talked for about 45 minutes. That was the extent of it though, as I decided not to head upstairs for any backroom activities.
By this point, I was hungry. I'd only had a snack bar and some wine all day, and I didn't want to waste any more of Gemini's time. On top of that, all I wanted to do was go home, put on my sweats and bunny slippers, and eat my own home cooking. Not to brag, but let me tell ya, I can microwave with the best of 'em.
-
07-25-26 01:23 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 174Amen brother, I totally agree. Fit as a Fidel if in the viewing and pleasure business.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 21:08 #21547Senior Member

Posts: 899DL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Total BS.
MM.
-
07-24-26 15:47 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 676Big is never in except to a small percentage of guys, big women are everywhere I go these days so that is why I like the strip clubs! To see slender women!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I don't even know how the average guy could get turned on enough to be with these women who in my opinion are not big, they are fat!
Some of them you posted wouldn't even fit in the booth at H8 or fit on the chair at Bogarts VIP rooms.
-
07-24-26 13:58 #21545Senior Member

Posts: 975Noticed the same thing with "escorts" in recent years. Esp on STG. IDK what they are cutting the candy with these days and if that is why there are so many fat chicks out there. Maybe a fent thing? I remember when the candy kept them thin.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:10 #21544Senior Member

Posts: 48A year ago at Bogart's
A long time ago took her back at Bogarts. The details I don't remember, but not good.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Seen her from time to time at BT night shifts, and never have the desire to repeat with her.
-
07-24-26 12:25 #21543Senior Member

Posts: 1028I hope this is a passing fad and it passes quickly.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I prefer natural and slender or toned.
I do wonder about the long term health implications of BBLs.
-
07-24-26 11:56 #21542Senior Member

Posts: 590Observation-BBLs
Just my observation but I've noticed that more and more girls are heading down to Miami to get BBLs or are just allowing themselves to put on weight to get thicker. I guess big is in.
-
07-24-26 11:55 #21541Senior Member

Posts: 1028Bogarts: Melanie Caution
Just a brief PSA warning about Melanie at Bogarts. Maybe others have had similar experiences? Maybe other have had more positive experiences. If so, please add commentary.
Weekday evening visit to Bogarts. Melanie is probably early 30's, slender body with perky nipples and shoulder length hair (might be auburn or light brown). Overall, an attractive dancer for Bogarts. After her stage set, she asked if I wanted an dance. When I told her that I might be interested in more than a dance and mentioned BBBJ and FS, she quoted a $500 price tag. I smiled and politely told her that that I was not comfortable paying that price at Bogarts. She left muttering something about "you want a lot and you're cheap. ".
I was checking out the other talent and had noticed Marilyn, also an attractive dancer, on stage. Melanie walked around the room and came back to me saying, we can make it work at your price. I should have declined the offer. I've noticed that dancers with GPS will sometimes agree to a reduced rate but provide a very poor experience, possibly fueled by resentment. Anyhow, we made our way to the private dance area. I paid the $15 toll and we entered one of the small private cubicles. No warm up dance, just a drop you pants request. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had not removed her G string and asked her if I could help her get undressed while I gently touched her G string on her hip. She pulled back while saying "you're too rough. " I said, all I did was touch your G string, like this. She said your nails are sharp and they hurt. I do not have long or sharp nails and I've never been "rough" with a dancer. Anyhow, she announced that time was up and left our session.
I got the distinct impression that this was a well rehearsed scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would share it so that others might proceed with extreme caution if you get a dance with Melanie. Maybe other have had similar experiences with Melanie. It would be even better if others have had positive experiences they could share. After all, she is relatively attractive by Bogarts standards.









Reply With Quote





