Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5848
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5773

    Katya dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Do you know it's no GFE from experience? I haven't met with her yet, but she told me she's GFE.
    I had a good dialogue with a guy on the board that saw and reviewed Katya Dancer. She's all safety, and no option for more. He did suggest another Katya Black. She's in town, massive natural boobs, fully GFE+. BBBJ, Russian, CIM is upsell. BBBJ only for 200 is reasonable, 250 for BBBJ and cfs. Problem is she's a bit too big. BBW, large stomach. But those naturals would be fun to play with.

  2. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.
    Do you know it's no GFE from experience? I haven't met with her yet, but she told me she's GFE.

  3. #5771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkednJerked  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.

  4. #5770
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkednJerked  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/
    Am I to understand that you think 240 half hour is too low of a price? This is a sad commentary of the GPS board and why I don't use it.

    What do you consider reasonable half hour and 1 hour rates?

  5. #5769

    Katya Dancer Intel

    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/

  6. #5768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924

    This Sammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/068777604977

  7. #5767

    Name-handle

    Unless I'm in an alternate world Sammi introduced herself to me as Jordan. Or maybe I contacted Sammi- and some imposter named Jordan took the date. Nonetheless Sammi or Jordan did take multiple attempts to wrangle and it was well worth it.

  8. #5766

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    There is the infamous Sammi. But where is the Jordan reference from? Jordan is someone different. The Sammi I know doesn't have any reference to Jordan that I've seen recently. Yes she's flaky, but alot of fun and worth the effort IMO.

  9. #5765

    Goddess olivia

    I've searched the form for reviews on goddess olivia (incall location in Hillsboro), but the last one I saw was from 2021 or something. Those reviews didn't sound too great, so I wondering if anyone here had any recent experience?

  10. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    I've tried to see her 4 times in the last couple years.

    Everything solidly confirmed until the day of then crickets. Do you folks that actually see her sacrifice a chicken, goat, and possibly an emu before making an appointment?

    And just out of curiosity since I probably won't waste my time again trying to see her, does she offer BBFS? In looking at posts about her that never seems to have been solidly answered.

  11. #5763

    STG Sammi (Jordan)

    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.

  12. #5762

    Said she was leaving

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Between the vague / evasive answers and no reviews that I could find, I am losing interest. Enclosing two photos first one the fantasy second one the reality. On to the next.
    I contacted her a few days ago and she told me she was leaving the next day and was going to be gone for a month but I keep seeing that not sure if it was just pressuring me to come see her that night.

  13. #5761

    Skip book_paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this info. I have been wanting to book with her since back when she was posting duo's with book_paris. Both seem super cute (book_paris is more my type) but would NOT give me any kind of rates when I asked. It was fairly exhausting going through that "well what are you looking for, how much time, what do you want to do in that time, can you verify on this or that" all without rates. That level of safety girl is just not my cup of tea and I will never understand the reviews from guys who are like "I love this level of safety" . Thanks for the 411 brother!
    Skip book_paris. The $$ was out of my hand before I noticed: the pictures were all from before kid damage. She has new pix up now, but they're all hiding the tum.

    She's young (in the sense of "awkward with conversation" more than the "fresh" sense), she proclaims she "takes a while to warm up to someone" - which I understand but her version means half the meet is her declining to get going beyond topless. I can deal with safety for spectacular views and seeming enthusiasm, but this had neither.

  14. #5760

    On second thought.

    Between the vague / evasive answers and no reviews that I could find, I am losing interest. Enclosing two photos first one the fantasy second one the reality. On to the next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260716_170934_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260716_171001_Opera.jpg‎  

  15. #5759

    Included the last 4

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link instead of a screenshot?

    Or a new screenshot that includes her name / handle?

    Thanks.
    I included her last 4 digits to make the ads easy to find. On that site, there's a search bar in the upper right corner, enter 3370 there.

    I didn't see a name posted.

    But here's a link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/212501074

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape