Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 61408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61153
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Ms. Vicky today over by the circle looking sexy and delicious. Love her friendly personality. Wish I had more time to stay love to work out with her.
    Streets are treating her well. She ain't skipping a meal.

  2. #61152

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    I think she could possibly be on a Cash & Dash list also!
    For sure! Good provider but if you take her to cop first, chances are you will have to go find another date.

  3. #61151

    $$$vids

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #61150
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this one? Her name is Ashley, video looks kind Brooklyn area. She is a cutie. If you know where I can find her or if anyone has her digits, inbox me.

    Phyuck!

    https://youtu.be/WdpNqtQmRhM?is=S3f3K_M9x4DRj3ug
    She's a pain in the ass.

  5. #61149

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Ms. Vicky today over by the circle looking sexy and delicious. Love her friendly personality. Wish I had more time to stay love to work out with her.
    What area / route?

  6. #61148

    Ms. Vicky

    Ran into Ms. Vicky today over by the circle looking sexy and delicious. Love her friendly personality. Wish I had more time to stay love to work out with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1394.jpg‎   IMG_1395.jpg‎  

  7. #61147
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Kitty / Utr Jay.

    "She's a ready girl".

    "I'm pretty sure most of the guys who dated her filled her up".

    Man. Those quotes are an understatement after reading this forum & reports on her as well as seeing this vid you can tell she's always been a walking cum dumpster always ready to be used as a hole, by one or multiple men. If only this girl's hygiene was present and she wasn't an addict. Still, crazy story on her. Sad her life has gotten to where its at.

    Side note: anyone else have trouble searching for her on here? Apparently we can't put in "utr jay" in the search bar. Not enough letters? LOL. Makes it hard to find reports on her.
    This site will not allow you to search three letters. You can try using the asterisk. Example Jay* no guaranteed success. You got to have four letters unless the admin changes the search criteria.

  8. #61146

    Kitty / UTR Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    This video is over a year old, but it does provide some insight into her life. She's a ready girl some of you will know what that means. Its quite possible most of the guys who dated her filled her up. Last time I saw Jay she hadnt slept in a few days. She remembered me from when she was in Columbia, Maryland staying at some dump hotel. She did say she was up for a group activity. Read a few reports in the form on her saw some more photos, but I havent seen her in the last couple months.

    https://youtu.be/tmSJ6kF6C8w?is=B6NAYHGBu-qN9-PS
    Kitty / Utr Jay.

    "She's a ready girl".

    "I'm pretty sure most of the guys who dated her filled her up".

    Man. Those quotes are an understatement after reading this forum & reports on her as well as seeing this vid you can tell she's always been a walking cum dumpster always ready to be used as a hole, by one or multiple men. If only this girl's hygiene was present and she wasn't an addict. Still, crazy story on her. Sad her life has gotten to where its at.

    Side note: anyone else have trouble searching for her on here? Apparently we can't put in "utr jay" in the search bar. Not enough letters? LOL. Makes it hard to find reports on her.

  9. #61145

    Kitty aka UTR Jay

    This video is over a year old, but it does provide some insight into her life. She's a ready girl some of you will know what that means. It’s quite possible most of the guys who dated her filled her up. Last time I saw Jay she hadn’t slept in a few days. She remembered me from when she was in Columbia, Maryland staying at some dump hotel. She did say she was up for a group activity. Read a few reports in the form on her saw some more photos, but I haven’t seen her in the last couple months.

    https://youtu.be/tmSJ6kF6C8w?is=B6NAYHGBu-qN9-PS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0222.jpg‎  

  10. #61144
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    I think she could possibly be on a Cash & Dash list also!
    Yes. She had a couple of those reports, later recanted as a "misunderstanding" by the poster. The payback must have been worth it. LOL.

  11. #61143

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    This one is Nadia. She's on many top 5 lists for head.
    I think she could possibly be on a Cash & Dash list also!

  12. #61142

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ashton St & S Pulaksi St.
    This one is Nadia. She's on many top 5 lists for head.

  13. #61141
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Was confused as there were no pics before. I thought you were talkin about another Amanda who was pregnant a couple yrs ago. Is this one a solid girl? Sure she just had a baby, but I'd like to know her quality before I decided to leave her with baby #2 LOL. I'm joking BTW.
    Amanda has an interview on heart of the city. Maybe this can answer a few of your questions.

    https://youtu.be/id7J-h19HKU?is=Vcqi0CGJ6zllbmPC

  14. #61140

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    The woman in the black pants, black tank top, Nike sneakers, on the phone is Amanda. She just had her baby. I forget the black girl's name. Both of them are very nice.
    Was confused as there were no pics before. I thought you were talkin about another Amanda who was pregnant a couple yrs ago. Is this one a solid girl? Sure she just had a baby, but I'd like to know her quality before I decided to leave her with baby #2 LOL. I'm joking BTW.

  15. #61139
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    The one in grey shorts is Sarah. Seen her a few time and no problems, but other stories state can be dangerous encounter.
    Think that's the girl I asked about in my last report. She got a number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape