Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 18200
-
07-22-26 21:44 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 160Debbie
Wow, she has quite the rap sheet! Didn't get to see her this go around so I didn't get to see the neck tattoo. Looks like she's going back to Jax for real now. I hope things work out for her.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 20:50 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 523Yes unfortunately both got booked. I checked online and saw both their mugshots in Orange County.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 20:00 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 377Grey bar
There's a pretty good site you can check, pm me.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 19:55 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 387Debbie and Ariel
Getting some reports that these two have made an unexpected visit to the greybar hotel. If anyone has confirmed their checking let me know. They have been silent by phone and text since Tuesday about 10 am for me. Reports are someone is answering her phone and trying to fix her car. Please reach out if that's you.
-
07-22-26 17:45 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 106Cynai
I was able to pre book a time slot with Cynai and I'm so glad I did. She had put in a lot of effort into getting the room ready. She brought her own decorated shower curtains, rug, and even bed sheets. She had some nice lighting and music going on when I arrived. She greeted me in a pretty sexy outfit. She loves to deep throat and made sure I was more than satisfied with her services. I had such a great time with her and will consider her top tier. She is a great gal and hope she visits us more often.
-
07-22-26 17:23 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 306Ariel Info
I was fortunate to have seen JennCici. If arial is anything of a spinner like that, I would certainly be interested.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 15:19 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 201I've only seen her once at my spot. All the other visits have been at her apartment under the dream catcher.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 10:54 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 91Debbie
Thanks orlandodd for the digits. Was in town for a few days, finally meet debbie. Great personality she did everything I wanted. Had a great experience. Bbj greece highly Reccomnded.
-
07-22-26 06:54 #17892Regular Member

Posts: 12Debbie
Saw Debbie a couple of days ago and she is just like I remembered her. Willing to please and makes sure you will leave happy.
-
07-22-26 01:33 #17891Regular Member

Posts: 3Ariel isn't new. She's been around for quite some time.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 20:32 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 70Synai
Got the chance to see the amazing Synai during my lunch break today. What an amazing woman. She has an energy she brings that will drive you crazy in sexual pleasure. Opting for the half hour, we quickly learned every inch of our bodies. Giving her pleasure with my tongue on her tasty pussy lead to her squirming in pleasure which lead to a cover being thrown on and pounding in mish to a powerful release of pleasure. The chit chat afterwards was very comforting. Synai is a chill woman who isn't afraid to be goofy. I enjoyed my time talking with her as much as I did during our session.
Thanks to GR01 for the digits. I'm glad I had this opportunity.
-
07-21-26 20:12 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 120Synai
I finally met the amazing Synai. The last few times she's been down, I have been out of town. I set up a morning meet on Monday, and she was prepared as I arrived right on time. All of her reviews are accurate. She's absolutely amazing, and is definitely a must see. Thanks GR01 for the digits.
-
07-21-26 17:22 #17888Senior Member

Posts: 325Ariel
I remember her. She was Swim's UTR. He was damn near in love with her. Despite that he didn't mind sharing her with friends. It was more like 10 years ago. I use to go back and forth between her and JennCici, RIP. She was 19 or 20 than. She had a tight little body. Come to think about it she was tight all over. If she is the same girl and kept her figure I'd love to have a reunion.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 16:02 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 114I'm interested meeting her. Can you pm her number.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
07-21-26 14:35 #17886Senior Member

Posts: 185Debbie was great!
Thanks OrlandoOD for the hook up. Saw Debbie last week. She is nice and friendly. PSE experience is on the table for extras. She seems very open minded and very willing to please you. Go see her.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
FO.











Reply With Quote





