Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 18417
-
07-24-26 19:53 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 1136L1 at L1 rate
Anyone have a lead on a good massage with L1. I'm not really in the mood for the spa's so I don't want to pay spa rate either. I would appreciate it. PM is fine.
-
07-23-26 18:47 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 454Great info
She gave me an address in a nice older neighborhood. However that could be anyone's address. The other thing is she never asked for more detailed info about me!
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 12:47 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 100Alicia therapy
I do agree about her tits, but I have two concerns with her: 1) Her website doesn't say where she is. 2) I Googled her pics and she has ads all over the place, Including one in Africa. I don't think I would advise seeing her.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
However, if you want more of her tits, her other ads show a lot more.
-
07-22-26 19:25 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 128Relax, but at T
During CCG's absence, I've been working my way through the local spa scene.
On a recent sunny day, I thought I'd check out RS on Gladstone. After doing some google work for the address, I got a website for RS, which had the address I expected and a phone number.
When I called and texted for availability, though, they responded and told me to come to the address I knew was for T. Weird.
Well, regardless, T was my backup plan, so I went. I was a little surprised at the location. I'm not expecting anything high class, but it was pretty rough. Inside, I was a little bit taken back by the condition of the space.
For what it's worth, though, I stuck around and had a 45 minute session and enjoyed. My massage was quick (maybe 15 minutes tops) and very light. Picture the type of massage you'd get from your girlfriend, who doesn't want to disappoint you, but also wants to stop as soon as possible. I tend to leave my $$ on the table, in plain sight, so, on the flip, I was offered a CBJ or BBBJ, and I opted for the fun one. After a few minutes of that, she hopped up, covered me up (which I thought would leave to a CBJ finish), and laid on the table on her back.
My masseuse was maybe late 30's / early 40's. Great body (could have been a 25 year old body), but an older face. Super sweet, and did the job. I was out in 30.
I hadn't been to T and may not go back. It's really good when you have an itch and want a sure thing, but I like the veneer of legitimacy with my spa experiences. At t, there was no doubt what I was there for and what they were offering.
-
07-22-26 17:07 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 454Help on this one
https://aliciatherapy.vercel.app/
Wants entire amount sent to app. Has anyone tried her? Price looks right and like her tits!
-
07-22-26 12:32 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 1136It looks like you got the better Coco. Mine looked nothing like that. Service wasn't great, BBBJ was pretty good but over all not.
Originally Posted by Cruise64
[View Original Post]
It was based on the picture they sent, personal preferences given to them previously and a confirmation from the handler, that I went.
-
07-22-26 11:07 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes, that is her.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 07:01 #18155Regular Member

Posts: 7PB Haywood Ln
Anyone been to this one? Looks like it is in a house in a neighborhood. Seems odd, but could be real. Just thought I would ask.
-
07-22-26 00:40 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 828Xinxin Silent but busy
tl;dr Xinxin: rushed visit, 280 for an hour and table shower, out in 30 minutes after a 15 minute wait.
This one is on me but no one mentioned them in about a month so I figured it was quiet enough with the rain happening and this not being a weekend that I would have perfect timing. But no, I knocked and was almost immediately let in, but I was told it would be a 15 minute wait. Fair enough, I'm not trying to cut off the last guy. So I pay 80 for 1 hour and table shower (table shower is "free" but I never ask for that 10 back so eh). I wait and mess around on my phone.
She returned and it became clear this was a solo lady running it tonight (when I was there before it was two). She said she has been here only two days so she didn't know Yuki (doesn't matter really, I'm not even sure if that was the name but I'll use it for this review). I reminded her of the table shower and off we went. It was. A fairly rushed table shower. Light rubs and not getting in the spots as deep as I was hoping. But whatever, like I had the massage to look forward to right?
Massage is light rubs too. Alright, that's fine that happens sometimes too. She at least tried to rub everywhere on my back. Minimal tease (she did wash junior in the table shower so that wasn't the issue). Anyway, it was about 18 minutes total between starting table shower to ending hot towel. I left the usual everything fee to see what was up. She asked if I had my own, which I initially said no but for some reason got the sense I should say yes this time. So brought out one of the 001's that hasn't gotten much use lately. I give her credit for being able to get it on with quick ease.
Very short straight to CBJ. Less than 2 minutes, if that. She was willing to go for on top but I felt like this one needed to be a short run. She was alright in looks, nothing special, I noticed her tattoos more (tramp stamp on back and something across her right side boob). Kept it basic with mish, no special grip or anything. No kissing attempts (although I'm good with that truly, but Yuki was very into the performance last time). No overacting here, but for me that was better. I just went at it and closed my eyes a lot to just kinda focus on the feeling and get the job done asap. It was successful at least.
Quick cleanup and I was expecting some post session massage like I got with Yuki since I had plenty of time, but that was shut down quickly. She basically confirmed it's a show up, get rubbed, and leave place. The doorbell rang for the next guy to be led to another room while I was getting dressed.
I'm not going to take it out on the establishment, after all, my previous visit was solid. But I specifically went here because the last visit was fairly memorable.
-
07-21-26 20:48 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 475I saw her about 3 weeks ago. She fell off and got super skinny / thin. Definitely on the candy. Stays with a girlfriend around the MBR area. She moves like a frail, old woman now. Not sure what's wrong. Also her butthole stank LOL. Wouldn't recommend except for a few qv BJ for. 8 or less.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 14:00 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes, that is her. Did the "TUMA" word. So much confusion. They play dumb, try to get you in and out as fast as possible it seems.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 07:23 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 644Scarlett Mouth of the south
Any seniors that have seen scarlett recentlyif you have any info please message.
Me. Made contact but not sure its really her yet.
May be stolen pictures and fake add.
Don't want to get in a bad situation.
-
07-21-26 01:13 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 297PB spa
Rolled the dice, saw coco, was pleased, $$. 4 hhr, only drawback was way too much lube, not enough friction, detracted from the experience although she had great IOP. Ended up going back to BBBJ and HJ finish.
-
07-19-26 16:30 #18149Regular Member

Posts: 24Landscaping
Does anyone know a legit provider to do some waxing with a finish.
-
07-18-26 15:37 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 828At the time I read it the only, single entry with the designation of prostitution on there worth noting was an arrest on Winford around mid June, which would imply Q Spa unless there is some secret location I know nothing about. The place that already got raided last year anyway, so I somewhat doubt was on most people's lists as people tend to not want to revisit locations that had issues like that. I certainly did while HFS was open and there's clearly some group of people keeping it open.
Originally Posted by GenericBeer
[View Original Post]
But the name that was on there didn't end up in the Howard Gentry Criminal Court Search, so it's not something I'll personally remember for my detail tracking. Everyone else, (66, A Spa, Four Seasons, HFS, Jasmine, Q Spa, and Royal) that fell in the Nashville area always ended up here. The how and why this happened is unknown to me, could be that they are building a case, so it was a catch and release, but regardless, I feel basically no one changed their plans due to this. If I missed something notable in that report, they can correct my misinformation.
That said, I noticed Palace Spa has been listed on RM as closed, so that's news to me if nobody has information on that one. I was almost willing to go check myself but I'm lazy now.










Reply With Quote




