Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 18408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors that have seen scarlett recentlyif you have any info please message.

    Me. Made contact but not sure its really her yet.

    May be stolen pictures and fake add.

    Don't want to get in a bad situation.
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago. She fell off and got super skinny / thin. Definitely on the candy. Stays with a girlfriend around the MBR area. She moves like a frail, old woman now. Not sure what's wrong. Also her butthole stank LOL. Wouldn't recommend except for a few qv BJ for. 8 or less.

  2. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
    Yes, that is her. Did the "TUMA" word. So much confusion. They play dumb, try to get you in and out as fast as possible it seems.

  3. #18151

    Scarlett Mouth of the south

    Any seniors that have seen scarlett recentlyif you have any info please message.

    Me. Made contact but not sure its really her yet.

    May be stolen pictures and fake add.

    Don't want to get in a bad situation.

  4. #18150

    PB spa

    Rolled the dice, saw coco, was pleased, $$. 4 hhr, only drawback was way too much lube, not enough friction, detracted from the experience although she had great IOP. Ended up going back to BBBJ and HJ finish.

  5. #18149

    Landscaping

    Does anyone know a legit provider to do some waxing with a finish.

  6. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBeer  [View Original Post]
    Which place was this and what happened? Apparently there's no way to see past lists like the one Rebccu was referencing.
    At the time I read it the only, single entry with the designation of prostitution on there worth noting was an arrest on Winford around mid June, which would imply Q Spa unless there is some secret location I know nothing about. The place that already got raided last year anyway, so I somewhat doubt was on most people's lists as people tend to not want to revisit locations that had issues like that. I certainly did while HFS was open and there's clearly some group of people keeping it open.

    But the name that was on there didn't end up in the Howard Gentry Criminal Court Search, so it's not something I'll personally remember for my detail tracking. Everyone else, (66, A Spa, Four Seasons, HFS, Jasmine, Q Spa, and Royal) that fell in the Nashville area always ended up here. The how and why this happened is unknown to me, could be that they are building a case, so it was a catch and release, but regardless, I feel basically no one changed their plans due to this. If I missed something notable in that report, they can correct my misinformation.

    That said, I noticed Palace Spa has been listed on RM as closed, so that's news to me if nobody has information on that one. I was almost willing to go check myself but I'm lazy now.

  7. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBeer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the X off Haywood or the one by a Lowes?
    The store is by Lowe's.

  8. #18146

    Sb

    Can someone DM me info on line up of SB. Will be in area wanted a little info.

    Thanks.

  9. #18145
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.
    Did you get a view of the city while getting road head? Sounds interesting but you did not like it.

  10. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.
    Are you saying there's a mobile fvck wagon?

  11. #18143
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I ended up going to X and was greeted by Cathy. I have seen her before, but it has been a while, and she was sweet the last time I saw her and the recent experience was exactly what I needed. Optional cover BBBJ.

    Have fun gents!
    Is this the X off Haywood or the one by a Lowes?

  12. #18142
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    I can cross that place off my list. No way.
    Which place was this and what happened? Apparently there's no way to see past lists like the one Rebccu was referencing.

  13. #18141

    Taxi Spa

    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.

  14. #18140
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't seem I can use the code but that should be 300-360. Does that picture look like the Coco you saw? I saw Amy before. Amy looks good my type but service wasn't great BJ was like a meat grinder or a beaver gnawing on wood. Way too much teeth. What did the 4 hand set you back?
    The pics thing is always abbreviated for something it is not. The only time I have ever seen real pics is with high end escorts with personal websites, but you are paying a lot of money for escorts with their own website.

    I never saw Amy so did not have that experience. I have though had a bad BBBJ with that kind of experience. It wasn't a smooth BBBJ.

    I think it was 400 if my memory is right. I am wanting a BB session at some point so I might as well go to the true agency and toss that in for a BB. 4 hands is fun but I am wanting more. haha

  15. #18139
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    While I have been to PB few times and the most recent was not good but (NOT because of the ladies) so I want to be clear with that. My visits with Coco at PB have been good. I did 4 hands and it was fun. The rate jacking is unfortunate and doesn't help with the experience, so I get it.
    It doesn't seem I can use the code but that should be 300-360. Does that picture look like the Coco you saw? I saw Amy before. Amy looks good my type but service wasn't great BJ was like a meat grinder or a beaver gnawing on wood. Way too much teeth. What did the 4 hand set you back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape