rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 18683
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18293

    Spa 63 Tina

    Read a lot of reviews about Tina and stopped by to see her. I asked about the TS and she said she keeps her clothes on and will wash you down. The reviews about her are pretty accurate. She's cute with a very nice body. She gives a good BBBJ. She is also very responsive to you dining at the why. With me she was very vocal and very wet. We went through all the positions with me finishing in Standing missionary with me holding her ankles and pushing her legs back. This for me was my favorite position. I think she liked it too ir she was really good at making me feel that way. Hope I can find the time and have some extra money to see her again before she leaves.

  2. #18292

    Cloud being as good as the Big 6

    Quote Originally Posted by DsmDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!
    The guy on RM who said Cloud is as good as Aloha and Spring has a public profile showing 8 reviews between Aloha and Spring. Furthermore, he has reviewed girls such as Tina and Lulu (Lucky at LH), who were two of the most popular and sought after girls from the Big 6 era who have an extensive amount of glowing reviews on this site. I was careful in doing my homework before pointing him out.

    When someone like that is saying Cloud is as good or better than those places, we should pay attention.

  3. #18291

    My very late two cents

    I was on vacation from my permanent vacation and missed the kerfuffle about the Infinity ad. I think the ad is wonderful. I really appreciate capitalism. The bigger problem is mongers that walk into an AMP and want to barter for a BBBJ in the lobby. Those assholes do more damage to our hobby than any legitimate ad in any online forum. Be safe out there, lads.

  4. #18290

    Red8 has Maggie and Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DsmDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the current Red8 lineup specifics? I know Maggie has gotten some attention lately but who else is there?

    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!
    Hi Alice and Maggie are currently working. Both are beautiful and insatiable. Alice's GFE and license quality massage was outstanding for me. Maggie is a TUMA master who can take a pounding. You can't go wrong with either choice. Happy Monger!

  5. #18289

    Red 8 lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by DsmDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the current Red8 lineup specifics? I know Maggie has gotten some attention lately but who else is there?

    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!
    Lineup is Maggie and Alice. Maggie has a few posts about her. Alice is on the taller side with excellent massage skills, not that I was there for massage. But, it was so good that I thought I should mention it for people who are looking for both fun and good massage LOL.

  6. #18288

    Lucky / Dream

    I used to see Dream often while she was in Chandler. Finally got a chance to take the long drive to Peoria to have my dream again. Saw her earlier in the morning. She remembered me and was so happy to see me. She took so good care of me that it really felt like a Dream. No talk of money or time. Just blissful experience where we both enjoyed each other's company. The couch next to the bed made it more fun. Looking forward to visiting her more often. It will be well worth the drive to have a Dream that good.

  7. #18287
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind  [View Original Post]
    Went into Lucky yesterday and Cindy is no longer on the line-up. Anyone know where she went?
    Last time I visited her, she mentioned she was going to New York next.

    She was my all time favorite, even though she didn't really speak English.

  8. #18286

    Red8 Lineup

    Does anyone have the current Red8 lineup specifics? I know Maggie has gotten some attention lately but who else is there?

    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!

  9. #18285

    Sophia

    Is she the same Sophia that we used to see near Mill and Broadway? If so, love her sexual energy. Is the european spa near cave creek rd?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is a favorite on mine as she is a bit more mature. She knows how to treat a man and caters to my requests. Her lips are large and soft which makes for passionate
    kissing. She's probably around 5'7" and long and lean with a nicely proportioned upper body. She has long dark hair but this time she had some blondish highlights. I liked it.

    We greeted each other like old lovers. I wanted to take it slow since I wanted to play for the entire time. No massage today. Sophia accommodated and we took it slow. What a great time. BBBJ, daty, dato, DFK and cfs.

  10. #18284

    No. 2 Massage (McQueen and Pecos in Chandler)

    I stopped by No. 2 Massage in Chandler today. I haven't been there before. Based on what I've read on this place, I wasn't expecting anything or at most "handling my own affairs. " I drew Ewa, who looked more Thai than Chinese to me. I got an hour Lomi-Lomi massage of $80 (same price as Swedish, usually it's an up-charge). She came in and got started. Soon another lady came in and started helping. Not long after I was asked if I wanted four hand, which I declined because I don't know what to expect of this place.

    Nothing really happened on my stomach. I was pretty much covered the entire time but the cover did end up bunched up between my legs towards the end. It seemed like she was kind of trying to be sensual but not really touching anything. That's my clue that I'm going to be handling my own affairs at the end. I flipped over and she held the cover up in front of her so she wouldn't see anything. She again bunched it up between my legs so that she could work on them. Again, getting close but no actual touching. She did my arms but nothing on the chest stomach and then the massage was over.

    So, no extra services here but the massage was pretty good.

    I'm not sure why it's "No. 2 Massage. " Maybe there's a No. 1 Massage somewhere.

  11. #18283

    Cloud / Big 6 Comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by SigShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response, OG. I realize there is only one called "Cloud". So if this place is now a nutbusting Shangri-La, I'll head back there.
    Yes, Cloud is located next to the liquor store on the NE corner of Broadway and Lindsey. Someone on RM made a comment on a Cloud review earlier this month saying they are just as good as Aloha and Spring were if not better.

  12. #18282

    Maggie at Red 8

    Went to Red 8 and drew Maggie. She's been described previously but she's about 5'3 with C cups. After undressing, she took me to the shower to wash me down and dry me off. Back to the room, we hugged and made out lfk as she took off her clothes. She then dropped to her knees BBBJ while I admired the view on the mirror. We then got on the table acg, mish, and she came during standing mish. Afterwards, she finished me cim. They were getting busy by that time, so I got dressed and left so she could take care of the next customer.

  13. #18281

    Cindy- Not Lucky

    Went into Lucky yesterday and Cindy is no longer on the line-up. Anyone know where she went?

  14. #18280

    Tina. The good addiction

    Went to Spa 63 to have a visit with Tina. The TS setup was mediocre at best. Imaging grabbing a table and throwing a plastic sheet over it. She didn't do much in there but it appears she saved it for the room. Massage was firm and pretty good and on the flip it was game on. Beautiful body, D's and I think they are MM but did a good job, not firm. Started at 69, she is very clean down there and she has talent in the BBBJ. Flipped around for cowgirl and popped in the hat. She was great but the only girl working there so we got interuppted during the massage. After that, she was ready to move to next gentleman so no massage after but she wasn't rude about it.

  15. #18279

    Couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully they hear it as well and I wish AMP's didn't do that but they do, everywhere.

    The seem like pretty good people in my dealings with them, you should say something on their thread but don't just call them liars, tell them why posting fake pics hurts their credibility.

    To be honest I would like to see how they respond. I was really castigating the people who were making jokes about them getting an advertising budget not the photo guys.

    To be completely honest I'm not a disinterested observer either, they are now supporting the forum so I feel I owe them loyalty as well.

    I appreciate you answering.

    A2
    I couldn't agree more with the positive comments made on behalf of Infinity, at least they're trying to be transperant and I'm already loving their new thread. Saves a lot of time on who the lineup is and the pics they post are suppose to be representative of what the talent looks like. Not identical. Does the burger you see advertised on TV ever look anywhere near as good when you buy it in person? There's no AMP or Agency that posts the actual pics, with rare exception and if they do they are heavily photoshopped. I'd rather get a representative look of the girl vs. The real girl with a blurred face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape