Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 25712
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25412
    Quote Originally Posted by JuslQQn  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that's funny. As 'Mr Obvious' of the B&T Show would say, "I never made the connection". Thanks for chiming in.
    Mr Obvious. You're a lifesaver!

  2. #25411
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    It depends on what type of pharmacy program. Many of these ladies are working in drugs.
    LOL, that's funny. As 'Mr Obvious' of the B&T Show would say, "I never made the connection". Thanks for chiming in.

  3. #25410

    It depends

    It depends on what type of pharmacy program. Many of these ladies are working in drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuslQQn  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be a dream sqasher, but I just checked out the post and what I saw what seemed to unsurprisingly be good to be true. After reading her 'resume', a little more research revealed that her claims didn't seem to hold up (no big surprise, LOL). Her ambitions to be a Pharmasist may be hard to achieve since the University of Dayton does not have a med school or a Pharmacy program, LOL. Be careful out there.

  4. #25409

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by JuslQQn  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be a dream sqasher, but I just checked out the post and what I saw what seemed to unsurprisingly be good to be true. After reading her 'resume', a little more research revealed that her claims didn't seem to hold up (no big surprise, LOL). Her ambitions to be a Pharmasist may be hard to achieve since the University of Dayton does not have a med school or a Pharmacy program, LOL. Be careful out there.
    I didn't think about checking UD's class offerings. Damn shame, she was a cutie. Probably wouldn't have matched her pics if she was real.

    Thanks for the feedback.

  5. #25408
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138
    Yeah she's real and somewhat legit other than her little pharmacist story LOL she goes by Nikki, she's on the streets I've had her a few times around Main and Fairview. She looks 15 years older and 75-85 pounds heavier than all of those photos she's got on there and ontop of that she never wears makeup like she does in the photos youd have to ask her to do that ahead of time. She's got a nice shapely ass for a big girl and she does give good head and will deepthroat and catch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260722-193650_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260722-193749_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260722-193725_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260722-193729_Gallery.jpg‎  

  6. #25407

    Real, but not worth it -TOFTT Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Search doesn't pull up anything recent, the pics look to good and I'm getting serious Hello Kitty vibe from the post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212963070
    Saw her a week or so ago. Pix are real but well out of date, and instead of the nice room and sexy clothes of the add we met at the Huber notel, her in shorts and tshirt.

    I had previously forked over. 5 for mediocre content and the promise to value it against a visit. As soon as I'm in the room, sob stories and upsell. Can I pay full and defer the content credit to next time, how about a ride to pick up her friend, do I want to pay her friend too, I'd be a lot more relaxed if you could pay a little more and help me get my car back from service, oh. Sorry, I used Nair and my pussy is on fire, no DATY or FS.

    Total invested $$, for a weak BBBJ with no CIM. I admit I was a fool to go for the sob story, but she's scammy too. Least I can do is warn fellow mongers.

  7. #25406

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    No name on this one. Any intel? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/029644403424.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    She's real pictures are dated. Still has a nice body, fat ass, vapes and nice BBBJ. She charges extra for anal but her rates are a little higher then most providers.

  8. #25405

    Fun, Wild, freaky

    No name on this one. Any intel? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/029644403424.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  9. #25404
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138
    Yeah she's real and somewhat legit other than her little pharmacist story LOL her name is Nikki, she's on the streets I've had her a few times around Main and Fairview. She used to stay near Delaware ave. She looks 15 years older and 75-85 pounds heavier than all of those photos she's got on there and ontop of that she never wears makeup like she does in the photos youd have to ask her to do that ahead of time. She's got a nice shapely ass for a big girl and she does give good head and will deepthroat and catch.

  10. #25403

    Dayton / female. Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138
    I hate to be a dream sqasher, but I just checked out the post and what I saw what seemed to unsurprisingly be good to be true. After reading her 'resume', a little more research revealed that her claims didn't seem to hold up (no big surprise, LOL). Her ambitions to be a Pharmasist may be hard to achieve since the University of Dayton does not have a med school or a Pharmacy program, LOL. Be careful out there.

  11. #25402

    I think you are on the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Search doesn't pull up anything recent, the pics look to good and I'm getting serious Hello Kitty vibe from the post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212963070
    Pretty sure your vibes are correct.

  12. #25401

    New?

    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138

  13. #25400

    Donna,

    Very much enjoyed her! Very sensitive nipples so no long term sucking. Very tasty below and very tight. Pleasant to talk to.


  14. #25399

    Maci

    Anyone have any info on this one. Search doesn't pull up anything recent, the pics look to good and I'm getting serious Hello Kitty vibe from the post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212963070

  15. #25398
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I am a dude with a dick so does that make me a Trans girl.

    If you are going to teach us then be clear. A trans girl is someone who identifies as a female being assigned male at birth.
    Transvestite= dude with a dick who dresses like a girl. May also identify as female.

    Transgender or transsexual= someone who is in the process of, or has had the surgery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape