Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 25710
-
07-25-26 12:44 #25410Senior Member

Posts: 43Any information?
Anyone ever dreamed of either of these two?
Alisha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/213307202
Tera.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/213150697
-
07-24-26 14:16 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 81Bree Ann Michele
Link: https://tryst.link/escort/breeannamichele.
Was on a trip to Dayton and only Bree was available on a short notice. So took the plunge. She is mature like mid fifties or so and has over 30 years experience in this business. But still looks nice. Oh, she got new teeth implants that make her smile better. She said she is trying to lose weight but still plump in a good way. We started with long talks and after about 30-40 minutes moved to the main event. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS in multiple positions. She is not a clock watcher. I think I ended up staying there for 2 hours total.
-
07-24-26 11:28 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 31Sofia Bail
I know we've all seen just about every review possible about ol' Sofia. Idc I never had an issue with her. She always kept our appointments, provided great service. Today she got me. We set up an appointment previous, she hits me up to confirm, I reply we're good. 20 minutes later she bails and says she can't see me because she had family "just show up. " Really put a bad taste in my mouth. I don't get out much anymore, but she was always a go to for me. Sad day.
-
07-24-26 10:45 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 187Ruggies
Anyone know if Ruggies is still around. Used to see her whenever in area a few years ago. I know reviews said she was unreliable but I never had an issue with her.
-
07-23-26 14:17 #25406Senior Member

Posts: 1066I reported a few months ago that picked her up on an Uber drive. She went to visit a client at a trailer park and she looked extremely familiar. After some talking, she told me what she did for a living and that she used to live in a beat up car with her girlfriend until someone poured sugar in their gas tank. At that point in time, she told me that she was in an upstairs room with her girlfriend and was seeing tricks on the side. She is not attractive at all but we know the reputation of those on these boards: They'll bang a hole in a wooden fence if they could.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 12:58 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 72It's legit. Place is dirty and smells like smoke. The girl is also not attractive in the slightest bit IMO. She's nice but not what I'm into at all.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 11:12 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 105Info?
I pulled up to the address on this one and there was a lot of activity. The house isn't great and she said she's upstairs with a separate entrance. Communication was good. I just got spooked.
Anyone here confirm or vouch?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/858640527139
-
07-23-26 08:21 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 37Mr Obvious. You're a lifesaver!
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 06:46 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 45LOL, that's funny. As 'Mr Obvious' of the B&T Show would say, "I never made the connection". Thanks for chiming in.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 06:34 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 150It depends
It depends on what type of pharmacy program. Many of these ladies are working in drugs.
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 20:18 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 85Good point
I didn't think about checking UD's class offerings. Damn shame, she was a cutie. Probably wouldn't have matched her pics if she was real.
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback.
-
07-22-26 19:42 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah she's real and somewhat legit other than her little pharmacist story LOL she goes by Nikki, she's on the streets I've had her a few times around Main and Fairview. She looks 15 years older and 75-85 pounds heavier than all of those photos she's got on there and ontop of that she never wears makeup like she does in the photos youd have to ask her to do that ahead of time. She's got a nice shapely ass for a big girl and she does give good head and will deepthroat and catch.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 18:12 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 235Real, but not worth it -TOFTT Maci
Saw her a week or so ago. Pix are real but well out of date, and instead of the nice room and sexy clothes of the add we met at the Huber notel, her in shorts and tshirt.
Originally Posted by BurgDude
[View Original Post]
I had previously forked over. 5 for mediocre content and the promise to value it against a visit. As soon as I'm in the room, sob stories and upsell. Can I pay full and defer the content credit to next time, how about a ride to pick up her friend, do I want to pay her friend too, I'd be a lot more relaxed if you could pay a little more and help me get my car back from service, oh. Sorry, I used Nair and my pussy is on fire, no DATY or FS.
Total invested $$, for a weak BBBJ with no CIM. I admit I was a fool to go for the sob story, but she's scammy too. Least I can do is warn fellow mongers.
-
07-22-26 15:59 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 382She's real
She's real pictures are dated. Still has a nice body, fat ass, vapes and nice BBBJ. She charges extra for anal but her rates are a little higher then most providers.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 15:26 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 342Fun, Wild, freaky
No name on this one. Any intel? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/029644403424.
Thanks,
LA.












Reply With Quote




