Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 472 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6991

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    When New Leaf opened in December of '24, the first maseusse that I met there called herself Michelle. She was in her early 30's, stood about 5'-5" in her bare feet. She was very pretty and her English was not good (but she giggled a lot). I wonder if she's the one now working at Relax?
    Not the same.

  2. #6990

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Poked my head in to view the talent. A younger cute one named Michele and older skinny one. Wasn't overly impressed so went elsewhere.
    When New Leaf opened in December of '24, the first maseusse that I met there called herself Michelle. She was in her early 30's, stood about 5'-5" in her bare feet. She was very pretty and her English was not good (but she giggled a lot). I wonder if she's the one now working at Relax?

  3. #6989

    Pendleton Scoop 50 MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/369929958628

    Tried some comms, texting, so far. Crickets. Anyone else have some background on this MILF. Looks interesting to this old coot. Who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA4MDc0OGUzODgxODg3YjJiOTNkZmNkYTM1YWM5ZDAyYTJlNTg0.jpg‎   MzAyMjg0NjAzNDQ4NGZkZWU2MmVkMzU1ZDk4ODg3MWJiMTFhMWRm.jpg‎   Mzk4OTE1NzlhZmI0ZmM3YjI0NzZkMjBhYzQ5ODU2YzVlOTIwZGE4.jpg‎  

  4. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    It's not Candy, however. In this case it's not a bad thing at all. Looks pretty much just like her. And OMG.
    Jada is my ATF! Hard for me to go anywhere else until that beauty with the braids comes back in September.

  5. #6987

    Relax Station

    Poked my head in to view the talent. A younger cute one named Michele and older skinny one. Wasn't overly impressed so went elsewhere.

  6. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how good anyone here reviews people, there is not a single name mentioned on this Greenville forum that warrants driving 3 hours for.
    Agree 100%, especially at the current rates. There may be a few, but those are kept under wraps for obvious reasons.

    I pretty much gave up and decided to put my efforts (time / money) into international mongering. If you're single and spending a fortune in the US, I'd advise you to do the same.

  7. #6985

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a name? Also do you know if she allow DATY / DATO with FIV and really gets into it with quivering legs? That shit gets my precum flowing. Also curious if Hanna at Hampton does? If so I may have to make a drive from Charleston if anyone can share some good intel? 3 hrs one way is just a little out the way to run and TOFTT. Or just go bust my cherry with Angie maybe.
    I don't care how good anyone here reviews people, there is not a single name mentioned on this Greenville forum that warrants driving 3 hours for.

  8. #6984

    Not Candy, then who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    It's not Candy, however. In this case it's not a bad thing at all. Looks pretty much just like her. And OMG.
    Do you have a name? Also do you know if she allow DATY / DATO with FIV and really gets into it with quivering legs? That shit gets my precum flowing. Also curious if Hanna at Hampton does? If so I may have to make a drive from Charleston if anyone can share some good intel? 3 hrs one way is just a little out the way to run and TOFTT. Or just go bust my cherry with Angie maybe.

  9. #6983

    Nl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Candy being available is pretty great news. She has a hell of a body, is submissive (perhaps to a fault, but I can work with that LOL) and is always happy to see you. She may not make you need to hold of for dear life like Jada but she's absolutely a fun time.
    It's not Candy, however. In this case it's not a bad thing at all. Looks pretty much just like her. And OMG.

  10. #6982

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Why did you pass on candy? She's up there on my list of atf!
    I've seen Candy a few times and enjoyed the RCG but never really had a great connection with her like I do with Tanya and Jada. I chatted with Candy and mama for a few minutes and then drove down the street and had a top notch encounter with Hannah.

  11. #6981

    Candy

    Yeah Candy being available is pretty great news. She has a hell of a body, is submissive (perhaps to a fault, but I can work with that LOL) and is always happy to see you. She may not make you need to hold of for dear life like Jada but she's absolutely a fun time.

  12. #6980

    Nh

    Quote Originally Posted by KarllHungus  [View Original Post]
    I saw the other one at Hampton today. Her name is Hannah. Tight dress, tiny burgundy g-string, nice body, and snug grip. All covered.

    BTW, Candy from NH and New Leaf is at Relax. I declined. Anybody do a session with mama there? I like her personality.
    Why did you pass on candy? She's up there on my list of atf!

  13. #6979

    Hampton / Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Kog84  [View Original Post]
    I went to Hampton massage today as for Coco and going in the other woman kept saying oh Coco popular Coco popular you guys must be wearing her out, but I found the other one more attractive than Coco, but anyway take me the room get undressed. It's like 80 in there. I'm laying on the table for sweat. I had to stop everything I was about to leave. They turned the air down gave me some cold towels. I got cooled off and cocoa lives up to the height, but I got to find out what the other ones about like I said, I found her more attractive. I do like how Coco pays attention to the boys and the nipple, biting or nibbling.
    I saw the other one at Hampton today. Her name is Hannah. Tight dress, tiny burgundy g-string, nice body, and snug grip. All covered.

    BTW, Candy from NH and New Leaf is at Relax. I declined. Anybody do a session with mama there? I like her personality.

  14. #6978
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Hampton

    I went to Hampton massage today as for Coco and going in the other woman kept saying oh Coco popular Coco popular you guys must be wearing her out, but I found the other one more attractive than Coco, but anyway take me the room get undressed. It's like 80° in there. I'm laying on the table for sweat. I had to stop everything I was about to leave. They turned the air down gave me some cold towels. I got cooled off and cocoa lives up to the height, but I got to find out what the other ones about like I said, I found her more attractive. I do like how Coco pays attention to the boys and the nipple, biting or nibbling.

  15. #6977

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what the current talent at Relax Station is like since Sarah / Sabrina and Alexa have left. Has anyone been there since? PM is OK.
    I was at J Wellness last week. Sugar is "on vacation" for two months I was told. Sandy is holding the fort for the time being. Don't waste you money.
    I am curious too. I stopped by on Tuesday early in the eight o'clock hour and the open sign was turned off and the door was locked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape