Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 20125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20020

    Lola goddess

    I had an opportunity to meet up with Lola the goddess for a hh session. It will take a couple tries to get with her on short notice and her coms are not instantly responsive but she does / will communicate. Easy safe location, clean complex and low traffic. I was looking forward to the advertised edging session rather, I received a wonderfully sensuous thong massage and a fairly quick ending. Larger, but sexy smooth chocolate backside cutie. That said, I would definitely repeat! Apparently if you're a frequent flyer you'll get more perks if I understood her correctly as "it only get better from here" was the message. 120 hh rate advertised and asked after my session if that was flat or tip was required. She said you can do what you like. Did 150 and got my solid hh / digital exam / he in. Now on the overall assessment. In the past I've done the whole AMP FS / L3 thing that you guys like to code with all in multiple shops. I don't think that's her game but I will say the location, mood, sensuous attitude, verbal encouragement, and welcoming attention is well far and above what you'll receive in a standard jshacks with poor English or some GPS attitude.

    I can see now why she's a favorite of those who indulge this goddess.

  2. #20019

    Something new

    Brethren,

    I've been away for some time for a work contract. I have things to post in other subs for my travels. However, there's no place like home for me. So naturally, I visited the best goddess with prices that are lovely in the current economy. Being my all time favorite in this area, I had to make sure an hour and change of her time was available so I can really relax. So she responded quickly as usual and was excited for me to stop through and even told me she had a surprise for me. I sped to her location at the right time this morning after showering and tidying up. I walked through that door to hear music playing and walked to the beautiful goddess herself. Eyes on the prize and with a long hug with my hands on those booty cheeks, she nibbled on my ear and said "Ready for your surprise?" I confirmed and she turned me around.

    Lo (la) and behold, there's a beautiful young woman there with a smile on her face. I hadn't even noticed her in the dimly lit red room leaning against the wall near the doorway as my attention was forward on the beautiful specimen who drives me wild. But this girl is just as succulent. Beautiful hair and the body is amazing. She approached me and I reached out to shake her hand and she just walked past my hand and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said it was nice to meet me. She introduced herself as Hazel.

    This was such a sweet surprise. I didn't know that there was a new "assistant" going through training. But I was so glad to experience all four of their perfect hands on me for my time there. Granted, as I have been away a while, I did receive a healthy amount of edging torture and teasing. But in a sea of beautiful breasts and asses and hands all over me, I was finished off multiple times. Everything was sensual and erotic. I felt like a king. I don't often do duos. However, I'll do whatever my goddess tells me on her time.

    I'm sure I'll be back soon. Maybe I'll do a solo with Hazel if she sticks around. But you folks should absolutely check her out. I haven't seen an ad for her. But if she posts one or allows me to share a photo, I'll do so!

    Cheers.

    AW.

  3. #20018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJim2021  [View Original Post]
    The link is no longer available, who is this?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/352452096431

  4. #20017

    She drops when she isn't working

    When she isn't working, she drops her ad. I search for "Legs for Days" to see if she is posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJim2021  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link is dead, any chance you can share a new one who what to search for?

  5. #20016

    Serenity, Marie

    Any one have info on Marie these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Onthehunt77  [View Original Post]
    Visited Serenity last weekend after getting ghosted on an appointment with someone else. Mostly for nostalgia more than anything.

    Saw Chyna, who was a cute little spinner type.

    Same Serenity really, same menu, pricing is even more ridiculous than it was last time I went in 2021 when Marie worked there. Not worth it for what they want in upcharge.

  6. #20015

    Updated Link?

    Looks like the link is dead, any chance you can share a new one who what to search for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375

  7. #20014

    Whois this?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one too and have been wavering about the experience. I agree with most of Takingchances report with one exception: this girl's face had me closely inspecting the rest of her to make sure she isn't a transformer. Overall, her face is pretty but the jawline had me questioning what I was getting into. Not full on "that's a man baby" thoughts but more like it's 2026, you never know. After getting a real good look at her girl parts I am convinced that she is indeed a she but just the thought was enough to make a very good experience less so.
    The link is no longer available, who is this?

  8. #20013
    Quote Originally Posted by LikEmBig  [View Original Post]
    My wife recently confided that she would like us to have a massage in our home and wants to watch me receive a BBBJ at the end of my session. The massage would need to be an actually therapeutic-style massage. Does anyone know a provider who may offer this service or a pair of providers who work together? My massage wouldn't have to be great. I'm just there for the end! Thanks.
    Lucky dude.

  9. #20012
    She also posted last November in Pennsylvania, same age / pics. Looks TGTBT IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/204637831051

    Asked for rates politely via text- got an "I'm good" reply. Odd for someone posting multiple times per day. Literally gave name, age, time I was wanting and asked for rates- nothing specific or incriminating.

  10. #20011

    Seven Day Spa. Amanda

    After being wait listed at Wellness, I stopped into Seve Day Spa last Thursday night around 7 PM. I had never been before so was curious. Place is tucked away and private which is nice. I was introduced to "Amanda", a very young and well-built Chinese girl. She's 5' 4" to 5' 5" about 120 lbs. Well built, athletic looking, not thin. Anyway, her English is broken but 100% better than my Chinese, so I just told her to focus on the back and make it deep tissue. She did both well. After ten minutes, when she was straddling the back of my head between her legs, I reached up and sort of caressed her legs. I did that a few more times and new we were good to go. After about 20 minutes, I asked if I could flip so she could massage my thighs. She agreed, wiped my back down, and then started on the thighs. After five minutes, definitely ready for relief. She cautioned me to "be quiet" and I said, "Of course". She oiled me up and began to stroke. Good touch and she was into it. She undid her bra for me and let me suck on absolutely perfect tits and nipples. She put her head next to mine and started breathing heavily into my ear. That was all it took. She's 26 but looks like she could be a senior in high school. Very sweet disposition too. I highly recommend, at least when they're not busy. $45 door; $120 tip.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/aHEnc4qzF5o751QNA

  11. #20010

    Let's Escape- waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/204637831051

    Asked for rates politely via text- got an "I'm good" reply. Odd for someone posting multiple times per day. Literally gave name, age, time I was wanting and asked for rates- nothing specific or incriminating.

  12. #20009

    Looking for professional quality outcall

    My wife recently confided that she would like us to have a massage in our home and wants to watch me receive a BBBJ at the end of my session. The massage would need to be an actually therapeutic-style massage. Does anyone know a provider who may offer this service or a pair of providers who work together? My massage wouldn't have to be great. I'm just there for the end! Thanks.

  13. #20008

    TNC new location?

    Did TNC change names and / or move? I tried to go tonight to the location on Plainfield and the sign was still up but it was closed.

  14. #20007

    A little long in the face

    LOL. Well, you're not wrong. But she popped those girly parts right in my face, so I knew. She is "attractive," not gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one too and have been wavering about the experience. I agree with most of Takingchances report with one exception: this girl's face had me closely inspecting the rest of her to make sure she isn't a transformer. Overall, her face is pretty but the jawline had me questioning what I was getting into. Not full on "that's a man baby" thoughts but more like it's 2026, you never know. After getting a real good look at her girl parts I am convinced that she is indeed a she but just the thought was enough to make a very good experience less so.

  15. #20006

    Set appoinment

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Best thing to do is just walk in. I haven't been there much in the last 6 months but in my experience you will always end up with a mostly attractive older (50's) Asian woman. I've never left disappointed. Total for 30 minutes should be 200 or a little less. Hr should be 240 or a little less. Pay the door fee 60/80 I believe then tip the rest.
    All good advice but I would say try to give them a call ahead of time.

    Is Ease still doing BBFS?

    I know a while back a report was made that they got BBFS for less than $$. Have been wanted to visit but also not trying to catch a case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape