Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 20118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20013
    Quote Originally Posted by LikEmBig  [View Original Post]
    My wife recently confided that she would like us to have a massage in our home and wants to watch me receive a BBBJ at the end of my session. The massage would need to be an actually therapeutic-style massage. Does anyone know a provider who may offer this service or a pair of providers who work together? My massage wouldn't have to be great. I'm just there for the end! Thanks.
    Lucky dude.

  2. #20012
    She also posted last November in Pennsylvania, same age / pics. Looks TGTBT IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/204637831051

    Asked for rates politely via text- got an "I'm good" reply. Odd for someone posting multiple times per day. Literally gave name, age, time I was wanting and asked for rates- nothing specific or incriminating.

  3. #20011

    Seven Day Spa. Amanda

    After being wait listed at Wellness, I stopped into Seve Day Spa last Thursday night around 7 PM. I had never been before so was curious. Place is tucked away and private which is nice. I was introduced to "Amanda", a very young and well-built Chinese girl. She's 5' 4" to 5' 5" about 120 lbs. Well built, athletic looking, not thin. Anyway, her English is broken but 100% better than my Chinese, so I just told her to focus on the back and make it deep tissue. She did both well. After ten minutes, when she was straddling the back of my head between her legs, I reached up and sort of caressed her legs. I did that a few more times and new we were good to go. After about 20 minutes, I asked if I could flip so she could massage my thighs. She agreed, wiped my back down, and then started on the thighs. After five minutes, definitely ready for relief. She cautioned me to "be quiet" and I said, "Of course". She oiled me up and began to stroke. Good touch and she was into it. She undid her bra for me and let me suck on absolutely perfect tits and nipples. She put her head next to mine and started breathing heavily into my ear. That was all it took. She's 26 but looks like she could be a senior in high school. Very sweet disposition too. I highly recommend, at least when they're not busy. $45 door; $120 tip.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/aHEnc4qzF5o751QNA

  4. #20010

    Let's Escape- waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/204637831051

    Asked for rates politely via text- got an "I'm good" reply. Odd for someone posting multiple times per day. Literally gave name, age, time I was wanting and asked for rates- nothing specific or incriminating.

  5. #20009

    Looking for professional quality outcall

    My wife recently confided that she would like us to have a massage in our home and wants to watch me receive a BBBJ at the end of my session. The massage would need to be an actually therapeutic-style massage. Does anyone know a provider who may offer this service or a pair of providers who work together? My massage wouldn't have to be great. I'm just there for the end! Thanks.

  6. #20008

    TNC new location?

    Did TNC change names and / or move? I tried to go tonight to the location on Plainfield and the sign was still up but it was closed.

  7. #20007

    A little long in the face

    LOL. Well, you're not wrong. But she popped those girly parts right in my face, so I knew. She is "attractive," not gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one too and have been wavering about the experience. I agree with most of Takingchances report with one exception: this girl's face had me closely inspecting the rest of her to make sure she isn't a transformer. Overall, her face is pretty but the jawline had me questioning what I was getting into. Not full on "that's a man baby" thoughts but more like it's 2026, you never know. After getting a real good look at her girl parts I am convinced that she is indeed a she but just the thought was enough to make a very good experience less so.

  8. #20006

    Set appoinment

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Best thing to do is just walk in. I haven't been there much in the last 6 months but in my experience you will always end up with a mostly attractive older (50's) Asian woman. I've never left disappointed. Total for 30 minutes should be 200 or a little less. Hr should be 240 or a little less. Pay the door fee 60/80 I believe then tip the rest.
    All good advice but I would say try to give them a call ahead of time.

    Is Ease still doing BBFS?

    I know a while back a report was made that they got BBFS for less than $$. Have been wanted to visit but also not trying to catch a case.

  9. #20005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 443
    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I was just going to ask about this one, she was firm on rates and curiosity would've killed me soon if not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Legs for days, sexy body, attractive face, no drugs or thugs. In a nice clean condo. Yep, curiosity got me and it worked.
    I saw this one too and have been wavering about the experience. I agree with most of Takingchances report with one exception: this girl's face had me closely inspecting the rest of her to make sure she isn't a transformer. Overall, her face is pretty but the jawline had me questioning what I was getting into. Not full on "that's a man baby" thoughts but more like it's 2026, you never know. After getting a real good look at her girl parts I am convinced that she is indeed a she but just the thought was enough to make a very good experience less so.

  10. #20004

    Best rack?

    Going to be there a little earlier and was wondering who has a good D size rack.

    Preferably a parlor that does not do FS.

  11. #20003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Ju Ju

    Anyone have any info on her?

  12. #20002
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone help me out? I have never been there.
    Best thing to do is just walk in. I haven't been there much in the last 6 months but in my experience you will always end up with a mostly attractive older (50's) Asian woman. I've never left disappointed. Total for 30 minutes should be 200 or a little less. Hr should be 240 or a little less. Pay the door fee 60/80 I believe then tip the rest.

  13. #20001

    Pacific

    Anyone been over to the Cascade place recently? Seen some providers posting there that seem worthwhile. Want something more than L1.

  14. #20000

    Recommendations for TNC

    Would anyone help me out? I have never been there.

  15. #19999

    Normal

    Not nuru. But, nice contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Damn I been seeing the ads and been curious myself. Is that her normal for hhr or was that nuru?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape