Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21536

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Hey man I'm thinking about subbing to your of LOL simply to scout out good ones. I noticed the ring you're raw dogging these chicks does wife allow or do you confirm it's safe? I've been dumb and rawed a good number of these including bthe infamous Miiki and Hannah (iirc) duo at Lucky in Jackson 2 x LOL but now with a few more years in marriage and kids I play it safe.

  2. #21535
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Thanks for all the dancer photo's this one has some sexy photo's! I've talked to her before at Bogies but she almost maybe looked at me three times, she just looked straight ahead during a 5-10 minute conversation, I'm certainly no DiCaprio to look at but that is a deal breaker for me.

  3. #21534
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Tested the waters when it was at BT's, very under performing services. Save your time and funds for another worthy lady.

  4. #21533

    Jessy / Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    I know this one, my friend. Before, her Southern accent was very strong, now is not so noticeable.

    I take her back one time, but she has too many rules. No fun at all. It felt like once she gets me back there, she does not care if customer is happy or not.

    She tells me 300 for everything covered. I say, okay, but experience was not good.

  5. #21532

    Instagram Trapping - "Cash"

    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-21 104106.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112345.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112308.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112256.jpg‎  

  6. #21531
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    I don't know her but I can tell you 100% that is AI.

  7. #21530

    Instagram Thirst Trapping. Unknown

    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 122505.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122455.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122127.jpg‎  

  8. #21529

    Instagram thirst trapping. BlacBarbie

    Silver Cricket night shift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-22 112157.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112120.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112049.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112038.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112026.jpg‎  


  9. #21528
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.
    I think you're thinking of Vaida.

  10. #21527

    Bogart's, Night Shift, Wednesday, 07-22

    So, after having such an enjoyable experience last week, it didn't take long before I found myself heading back to Bogart's to see the girl next door once again, otherwise known as Gemini.

    I arrived at Bogart's around 8:15 pm and immediately noticed how slow it was. Had the music been turned off, we might've heard crickets chirping. I'd estimate there were only eight to ten dancers working, including Gemini and Sammy. Gemini was on stage when I walked in. After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I went over, tipped her and asked how she was doing. She replied, "I'm bored," so I asked if she'd like to come over and see me, and she did immediately after finishing her set.

    As I mentioned before, she's very friendly, engaging and chatty right from the start. Even though this was only my second time seeing her, I felt like she was an old friend I'd known for years. I bought her a beer, and we talked for quite a while.

    Throughout our conversation, I found out that she loves horror movies, with the SAW series being her favorite, and that she's also a GOT fan. She's definitely well versed in horror movies, so if you enjoy talking about them, she's your girl.

    From there, our conversation turned to the lovely subject of people who couldn't control their drinking and either got mean or puked in the club.

    I asked if she'd read my previous review, and she said, "You were sweet." I told her that was because I'm charming.

    She then asked if I wanted to go back for another session. Of course I did. At one point, I told her that I'd come to Bogart's specifically to see her.

    Again, per her previous request that her pricing and services not be revealed, I don't think it's giving too much away to say that she started getting a bit of a head rush from being in a certain position for an extended period of time. Even then, there was never any pressure or complaint.

    Now, I know we primarily go to see Gemini because of our needs and her very satisfying ability to take care of them, but she also strikes me as someone who's genuine. I don't get the sense that she's putting on an act, and I mean that with all sincerity.

    Whether it's the enjoyable conversation out on the floor or the excellent experience in the back room, I highly recommend going to see her.

    As for Brittney, the waitress from the Criket, she'd given me a phone number that was different from the one in her ad. Earlier in the day, I sent her a text reminding her who I was, hoping to ask about her availability for Thursday, but she never responded. I'm not sure why, so I may try the number listed in her ad today.

  11. #21526

    Fun otc

    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1511.jpg‎   IMG_1834.jpg‎   IMG_1833.jpg‎  

  12. #21525

    Saturday night best options?

    We're headed out this Saturday night, and I think we're going "old school" and hitting Henry's (now that smoking is banned). Any regular Saturday night dancers that we should seek out? Or avoid?

    Our Plan B is likely Landing Strip, so the same Intel for that club is appreciated. Thanks!

  13. #21524

    You are off by 1%

    100%. The only question is how many and how visible they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.

  14. #21523
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.
    Dances are definitely more fun now. Tamales was a strictly box club back then, no backroom.

  15. #21522
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM,

    We can only all hope we are still chasing girls in our 90's.

    I think the clubs are pretty anonymous for the guys, especially during peak times. Particularly if you don't post specific details on line. You might be able to work out a visit, they can be an amazing. Time.

    MM.
    I think I get it. Go during peak times when it's so busy I could get lost in the crowd and basically remain unseen. Only problem is weekends after 10 pm is almost impossible for me to attend. Thank you MM, you've got my wheels turning trying to figure something out. I appreciate all the great advice and different angles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape