Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5845
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5770
    I'm used to 160 for an hour with an older Chinese lady. I'm still getting used to the prices here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Am I to understand that you think 240 half hour is too low of a price? This is a sad commentary of the GPS board and why I don't use it.

    What do you consider reasonable half hour and 1 hour rates?

  2. #5769

    Some dreams do come true Outcall to my hotel

    Reached out to a couple local ladies and nothing but crickets.

    Decided for first time trying this AMP. FT confirmed Mimi for OC. Was nice to see the lady and not the random ad picture.

    Don't expect to be able to communicate w / o a translator as the two ladies I talked to pretty much limited English but I speak their native language. Mandarin so not a problem.

    I was greeted with a huge smile, a laugh and a kiss. There was no pretense when we got in the room. Clothes off. Ok. We chatted a bit, her english was really good. And she is a joker. The add says MILF, but the figure doesn't speak that. Gorgeous and shapely top to bottom. I like that. Business came around and it was pure RBGFE. 😽 was immaculate, action was enagaged, reactive, and pretty hot (RBGFELFKDFKBBJDATYDATOCFSMSOGYMMV).

    Uber provided so right on time. Had some fruit and nice native language chat together-next to fun time in the shower. Retired to bed fo GFE and a few positions to completion and then a nice massage to complete the hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../mimi1.611307/#xfmgMedia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0283.jpg‎  

  3. #5768

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.
    I'd also like to point out that all of her photos are heavily edited on her face.

  4. #5767

    Katya dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Do you know it's no GFE from experience? I haven't met with her yet, but she told me she's GFE.
    I had a good dialogue with a guy on the board that saw and reviewed Katya Dancer. She's all safety, and no option for more. He did suggest another Katya Black. She's in town, massive natural boobs, fully GFE+. BBBJ, Russian, CIM is upsell. BBBJ only for 200 is reasonable, 250 for BBBJ and cfs. Problem is she's a bit too big. BBW, large stomach. But those naturals would be fun to play with.

  5. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.
    Do you know it's no GFE from experience? I haven't met with her yet, but she told me she's GFE.

  6. #5765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkednJerked  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/
    240 hhr, all safety, no GFE. Gtfoh.

  7. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkednJerked  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/
    Am I to understand that you think 240 half hour is too low of a price? This is a sad commentary of the GPS board and why I don't use it.

    What do you consider reasonable half hour and 1 hour rates?

  8. #5763

    Katya Dancer Intel

    Any intel on Katya Dancer? $240 HH seems too good to be true.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...dancer.667699/

  9. #5762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936

    This Sammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/068777604977

  10. #5761

    Name-handle

    Unless I'm in an alternate world Sammi introduced herself to me as Jordan. Or maybe I contacted Sammi- and some imposter named Jordan took the date. Nonetheless Sammi or Jordan did take multiple attempts to wrangle and it was well worth it.

  11. #5760

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    There is the infamous Sammi. But where is the Jordan reference from? Jordan is someone different. The Sammi I know doesn't have any reference to Jordan that I've seen recently. Yes she's flaky, but alot of fun and worth the effort IMO.

  12. #5759

    Goddess olivia

    I've searched the form for reviews on goddess olivia (incall location in Hillsboro), but the last one I saw was from 2021 or something. Those reviews didn't sound too great, so I wondering if anyone here had any recent experience?

  13. #5758
    Quote Originally Posted by RammerRammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.
    I've tried to see her 4 times in the last couple years.

    Everything solidly confirmed until the day of then crickets. Do you folks that actually see her sacrifice a chicken, goat, and possibly an emu before making an appointment?

    And just out of curiosity since I probably won't waste my time again trying to see her, does she offer BBFS? In looking at posts about her that never seems to have been solidly answered.

  14. #5757

    STG Sammi (Jordan)

    She's been mentioned before. Such a pleasant surprise. Easy to find 'Arty' place. Navigating doors, dogs etc. Was easy. Nice Woman- really sexy, fucks great. Total gem, in a World of shit. I don't play in the online Escort game too much, Jordan was a nice respite.

    I will say it would be nice if she updated her pictures, she has a darker hair style (than the flickas) and she's a real cutie.

    Good times.

  15. #5756

    Said she was leaving

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Between the vague / evasive answers and no reviews that I could find, I am losing interest. Enclosing two photos first one the fantasy second one the reality. On to the next.
    I contacted her a few days ago and she told me she was leaving the next day and was going to be gone for a month but I keep seeing that not sure if it was just pressuring me to come see her that night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape