Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    AMP girl names change all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    In case you didn't already see, read #4031 from me regarding 147. Unless she's changed her routine I don't think anyone would disappointed with Coco. I need to get there myself before she leaves.
    The coco from Methuen and Central is now going by Lulu.

    The other girl there is going by Coco.

    Confusing for sure.

  2. #4043

    Coco a bit of a letdown and pricey

    So went to give her a try called when I was literally ten minutes out got there coco like you got to wait 20 minutes another client fine just watch soem porn well I waited anyways after that when she got me she had run naked across hallwya to her room so that was intresting but whatever anyways get in there also payed the 50 for 30 minutes anyways once in there just an average massage and light touch yes she does look good for her age but on the flip she like what service you want I was fuck she like ok but whisper even though we were pretty quite anyways gave her 150 she no no no 220 she like you have condom I'm like no would it make it cheaper and she like what and she like a I get condom I'm like ok anyways give her 200 in big bills then she sees the 5's and ones I had left and literally shoved her hand in my wallet and just took15 to 18 I was like WTF are you doing she like I'm come back she comes back with condom takes off clothes good body for age I was like can you blow ne a little before fuck and she was like ahhhhh she was so nice the entire time up until this point its like for what I payed you took she should have that attiuted but whatever then she gets on after CBJ maybe 5 humps then she liek you fuck me and I was like sure and after she like put phone number in phone I just played dumb but for almost 280 bucks you can get l3 for half hour there not worth maybe if she let you fuck raw but that defintely wasn't on table anyways goign to stick with agencys may cost a bit more but you get so much more out of it.

  3. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    What level of service does Coco offer and what is the damage?

    -NN.
    L3 at both places I've been. Think it was 140 or 150.

  4. #4041

    Idk

    Yeah, I have no idea. It was my first time here. To be honest, I was looking for the brazilians but found this place instead LOL. Pms open if anyone have contacts around here for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Is this Lotus on second floor in the corner? I thought she was a one person operation.

  5. #4040

    Coco pebbles

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    In case you didn't already see, read #4031 from me regarding 147. Unless she's changed her routine I don't think anyone would disappointed with Coco. I need to get there myself before she leaves.
    What level of service does Coco offer and what is the damage?

    -NN.

  6. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitrous  [View Original Post]
    Visited in tewks, randomly stumbled upon it. . 4 for half, didn't ask for name, short, prob early 40's no idea. A lot of tease, very little massage. L1 finish but she laid down next to me and pulled the tits out for me to suck on, never asked for money, handed her. 40 at the end and she asked me to come again. Maybe more to be had but not my type. Heard her talking to other women, didn't get a look. Might check out again and see what else is avail with others.
    Is this Lotus on second floor in the corner? I thought she was a one person operation.

  7. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by OutbackPT  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed its provider to provider, but I took a trip last week to 107 Central in Lowell again. It's a very hit or miss spot, but my experience was with Miya. She's attractive enough and seems well endowed, but all business. When I visited, I wanted an hour but she asked half hour. The massage was ok, but was maybe 12-15 m max. Soft touch then the flip and the haggling. She shook her hand, signaling HJ. I nodded and she asked "how much you pay". I said 40. She laughed. She signaled shirt off and asked how much, I said that's all I have. After some back and forth, we agreed on HJ for 50 and I had to get off the table and pay. A personal pet peeve. She then oiled me up and, quite deliberately, positioned herself out of reach down the table. She worked hard, but without that sensual note of her just taking care of it instead of making me get up and take care of her first, it just wasn't working. I even asked her to come closer so I could rub her ass or something. But she shook her head and was resolute.

    The point is, for 50 $ she got me off, but it wasn't a repeat for me with her. For 60? Probably the same service. For 100? Probably the same but maybe topless in panties and some touching. The attitude is what turns me off, and the lack of trust. I get her perspective, but you don't go to a play like 107, Purple, etc for the service you go for the fantasy. Theres been maybe 1 acceptable therapist that's come thru 107, and she's gone. Missing Michelle and the other girls that would cycle thru Methuen, as that was never a bad experience.

    Side note, new place opened up on STG for 147 Chelmsford in Lowell. Has anyone been? Probably going to give it a try later this week since 107 Central is just Mary (yuck) and Miya (turn off).
    In case you didn't already see, read #4031 from me regarding 147. Unless she's changed her routine I don't think anyone would disappointed with Coco. I need to get there myself before she leaves.

  8. #4037

    Agree and it's not just purple

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it would have been a jackhammer at $60 too, but that seems to be the going rate now and for 40 you get the crappy job instead. I'm just guessing and not faulting you at all for trying to negotiate but I think the days of a good $40 HJ are long gone, sort of like buying a nice new pickup truck for $25 K. Everyone on here is commenting about entry fees and tips going up rapidly and it appears to be a sellers' market right now.

    As a buddy once said, women have it made compared to men: "They have half the money (meaning in a divorce) and all the pussy. " In the case of the AMPs, they dominate the pussy market now with the demise of American MPs, craigslist and backpage MILFS earning a few extra bucks, etc. , so the AMPs no longer have to underprice anyone since their remaining competition are the druggies and scams on STG, etc. , or $500+ Tryst and agency girls.

    Like with everything else, the Chinese undercut a market until everyone is driven out and then use it to economically or politically dominate a situation. Look at rare earth metals as an example. Pussy is a commodity too and all you can find around here are Chinese shops. Very few Korean places in this area either, unlike other parts of the country. Not a comment on ethnicity, but on economics.
    I've noticed its provider to provider, but I took a trip last week to 107 Central in Lowell again. It's a very hit or miss spot, but my experience was with Miya. She's attractive enough and seems well endowed, but all business. When I visited, I wanted an hour but she asked half hour. The massage was ok, but was maybe 12-15 m max. Soft touch then the flip and the haggling. She shook her hand, signaling HJ. I nodded and she asked "how much you pay". I said 40. She laughed. She signaled shirt off and asked how much, I said that's all I have. After some back and forth, we agreed on HJ for 50 and I had to get off the table and pay. A personal pet peeve. She then oiled me up and, quite deliberately, positioned herself out of reach down the table. She worked hard, but without that sensual note of her just taking care of it instead of making me get up and take care of her first, it just wasn't working. I even asked her to come closer so I could rub her ass or something. But she shook her head and was resolute.

    The point is, for 50 $ she got me off, but it wasn't a repeat for me with her. For 60? Probably the same service. For 100? Probably the same but maybe topless in panties and some touching. The attitude is what turns me off, and the lack of trust. I get her perspective, but you don't go to a play like 107, Purple, etc for the service you go for the fantasy. Theres been maybe 1 acceptable therapist that's come thru 107, and she's gone. Missing Michelle and the other girls that would cycle thru Methuen, as that was never a bad experience.

    Side note, new place opened up on STG for 147 Chelmsford in Lowell. Has anyone been? Probably going to give it a try later this week since 107 Central is just Mary (yuck) and Miya (turn off).

  9. #4036

    Fourteen45

    Visited in tewks, randomly stumbled upon it. . 4 for half, didn't ask for name, short, prob early 40's no idea. A lot of tease, very little massage. L1 finish but she laid down next to me and pulled the tits out for me to suck on, never asked for money, handed her. 40 at the end and she asked me to come again. Maybe more to be had but not my type. Heard her talking to other women, didn't get a look. Might check out again and see what else is avail with others.

  10. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfButt  [View Original Post]
    I think Spa Tao has been strictly legit for a few years. Got slapped on the hand from Linda last time I tried to touch her during the massage.
    That must have been a few years ago. I've been going there for at least ten years, probably more. I stopped going when they went legit for awhile. Started going again in 2022 when I heard that they resumed our kind of service. Now I visit a few times per year. Last time was in April with Gina and it was table shower, massage, and L1.

  11. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfButt  [View Original Post]
    I think Spa Tao has been strictly legit for a few years. Got slapped on the hand from Linda last time I tried to touch her during the massage.
    I was there back a couple of years or so ago, and they gave L1 finish, with a body wash.

    So unless they shifted again, as they had been legit for a year or so before then.

  12. #4033

    Unfortunately, maybe you got the $40 HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by HopIn  [View Original Post]
    Went to purple 8/17 got the.

    Half hour massage prices went up 10 bucks didn't catch providers name. Massage was decent. No tease finally told me to flip made hand job jester I said yes she asked me if I've been there before also said yes and she asked how much I paid for regular. I told her 40 she said no 60 told her no I got 40 and that's what I pay she continues with HJ thank god I didn't pay the 60 grab my Junior and Jack hammers told her to slow own many time but then continues with the jackhammer to the point I didn't even want to come anymore. I told her forget it. Got dressed pay and. Leave. Disappointed this is usually my go to spot. Any recommendations for a better spot.
    Maybe it would have been a jackhammer at $60 too, but that seems to be the going rate now and for 40 you get the crappy job instead. I'm just guessing and not faulting you at all for trying to negotiate but I think the days of a good $40 HJ are long gone, sort of like buying a nice new pickup truck for $25 K. Everyone on here is commenting about entry fees and tips going up rapidly and it appears to be a sellers' market right now.

    As a buddy once said, women have it made compared to men: "They have half the money (meaning in a divorce) and all the pussy. " In the case of the AMPs, they dominate the pussy market now with the demise of American MPs, craigslist and backpage MILFS earning a few extra bucks, etc. , so the AMPs no longer have to underprice anyone since their remaining competition are the druggies and scams on STG, etc. , or $500+ Tryst and agency girls.

    Like with everything else, the Chinese undercut a market until everyone is driven out and then use it to economically or politically dominate a situation. Look at rare earth metals as an example. Pussy is a commodity too and all you can find around here are Chinese shops. Very few Korean places in this area either, unlike other parts of the country. Not a comment on ethnicity, but on economics.

  13. #4032

    Purple

    Went to purple 8/17 got the.

    Half hour massage prices went up 10 bucks didn't catch providers name. Massage was decent. No tease finally told me to flip made hand job jester I said yes she asked me if I've been there before also said yes and she asked how much I paid for regular. I told her 40 she said no 60 told her no I got 40 and that's what I pay she continues with HJ thank god I didn't pay the 60 grab my Junior and Jack hammers told her to slow own many time but then continues with the jackhammer to the point I didn't even want to come anymore. I told her forget it. Got dressed pay and. Leave. Disappointed this is usually my go to spot. Any recommendations for a better spot.

  14. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    Recently stumbled on a relatively new place: https://us.escortsaffair.com/lowell/...51011928aef001.

    Any recent intel? Heard there might be some talent there previously at Rainbow in Btree.
    I haven't visited yet but I know one provider is Coco previously at 254 Central Manchester & 290 Broadway Methuen. Told me she'll be there until the end of the month. For those who don't know her, she's on the younger side (late 30's my guess), pretty, spinner body, MM's, with a darkish complexion.

  15. #4030

    Relax! Just do it?

    Recently stumbled on a relatively new place: https://us.escortsaffair.com/lowell/...51011928aef001.

    Any recent intel? Heard there might be some talent there previously at Rainbow in Btree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape