Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 9688
-
07-24-26 21:39 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 166Kay Kay
I was wondering if this was the cute mixed girl that was around 3 or 4 years back? She stopped posting ads and I never heard from her again. There was also a mixed chick named Whitney that was posting around 2 or 3 years back. Wish she was still around too.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 14:17 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 417Kay kay?
The mixed girl with pretty green or hazel eyes?
Originally Posted by TenInchBoi
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 10:17 #9491Senior Member

Posts: 46Making a trip next week
Only reliable I know is Laci, does anyone knows what happened to KayKay?
-
07-22-26 20:39 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 398Yeah it really is bad.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 09:03 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 249Hey
I sent you a DM. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 06:32 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 272She is 63 years old. I know her well.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 16:52 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 128And she wants
Don't know anyone who's paying 240 a hh for that. She's no supermodel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333687057366
-
07-21-26 12:34 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 166Any info on this too
-
07-21-26 04:19 #9485Senior Member

Posts: 166Anyone try this
Any info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333687057366
-
07-20-26 22:58 #9484Senior Member

Posts: 323Hey
How do I get ahold of her??Help please.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 22:39 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 815And she wants
$240 hh $380 hr Thats a months groceries blown on a skank with a condom in less than 30 minutes, No way, this hobby is pathetic nothing but out of shape slobs wantin 5 times what their worth.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:15 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 128Info for you
I seen the first one not great very mechanical not that great won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...b/718291015394
-
07-20-26 19:24 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 249Don't see the last one
The last one looks nothing like her pictures and is overweight and rather fugly. Avoid!
Originally Posted by CrazySage79
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:15 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 249Hotel Asians
I saw her again today. Same lady. I would say she is early 50's. Nice body. Nice attitude! Still staying at the same hotel by Lowes. Good luck!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 13:42 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 417Been on scene for a while
Anyone had any experience with this one? Have come across her a few times in the area so I know pics are real. Wondering what service is like. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/212818643











Reply With Quote




