Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7043
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6938

    Mimi

    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.

  2. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    And, as the OP alluded to, are those pics legit? Whether 24 or in her 30's, girl is looking fine!
    300 she was pretty but prob not girl in pics.

  3. #6936

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflogo5  [View Original Post]
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Ad says 24 LOL.

    What was the damage?
    And, as the OP alluded to, are those pics legit? Whether 24 or in her 30's, girl is looking fine!

  4. #6935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!
    Same here. I even installed Telegram per their website but it says that they don't exist. I texted, but no reply. I guess I should try calling, I just assumed that most in this biz would want text before voice.

  5. #6934
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflogo5  [View Original Post]
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.
    Ad says 24 LOL.

    What was the damage?

  6. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.

  7. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!
    Annoying how?

  8. #6931

    Mimi. Kai

    I wanted to try Mimi so I decided to opt for the Hard Rock area location. I went with Kai. The verification was fine, even though I didn't love sharing certain information it seemed they weren't keeping records but just making sure I was legit.

    No issues with communication, in fact, it was quite good. I did the 30 min and was just really disappointed at the product once the door opened. I really should have just left but I didn't. Kai was very accommodating and sweet, but for that rate, I need a some talent. It appeared that she had an odd (bad) boob job. While there was something that resembled tits, there was no cleavage, it was strange. Again, she was very accommodating but just not the talent I was seeking and it didn't seem as either one of us where really into it. I should have went to Relaxing and would've had a much better experience.

  9. #6930

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    https://angelsinfire.com/ I think they are in a hotel in deerfield right off on I-95 on 10th St.
    Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!

  10. #6929

    Have anyone tried these two before?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.

  11. #6928
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    https://angelsinfire.com/ I think they are in a hotel in deerfield right off on I-95 on 10th St.
    What's the cost and screening process?

  12. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    Any agency / spa that has latinas?
    https://angelsinfire.com/ I think they are in a hotel in deerfield right off on I-95 on 10th St.

  13. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my artistic abilities. But to all the dms here and on rubmaps. Yes that's what her tits look like and full Bush as of 2 hours ago. Just saw her again. I am old and blind but those are some nice tits and they flatten out and sink to the side when she's on her back so I am assuming all natural. She slathers them in oil to rub all over you as soon as she undresses, guess a lot of people ask for a tit job, which I don't like the taste of baby oil so if you want some mouth action on the tatas say something. Place is off of commercial by Anthony clam house.
    What an absolute masterpiece.

  14. #6925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584
    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    Any agency / spa that has latinas?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/1530917

  15. #6924

    Miki tits

    Forgive my artistic abilities. But to all the dms here and on rubmaps. Yes that's what her tits look like and full Bush as of 2 hours ago. Just saw her again. I am old and blind but those are some nice tits and they flatten out and sink to the side when she's on her back so I am assuming all natural. She slathers them in oil to rub all over you as soon as she undresses, guess a lot of people ask for a tit job, which I don't like the taste of baby oil so if you want some mouth action on the tatas say something. Place is off of commercial by Anthony clam house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Drawing.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape