Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7049
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6944
    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.
    You mean the Chinese girl in FLL? Visited her today. About 80%-90% accurate on the face and definitely accurate on the body. Slender but smaller bobs and ass. Pretty close to my type. Service is limited compared to the Japanese girls. BBBJ and that's pretty much it as least for shorter sessions.

  2. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by RlTrane  [View Original Post]
    I knew today was 3 new girls, Apple, Candy and Anne. I guess first of the month. I've been waiting to get at least some reports to come in regarding the new talent. I never got to see Joey which I wish I had. Did you look at any of the others or just candy? What did she look like? How was the performance?

    -Trane.
    Does anyone have any info on the current lineup of Candy, Apple and Anne? Thanks.

  3. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    My friend felt so foolish. He was there a while back and had the same bad experience! 1) they advertise a table shower that they do not have 2) provider up sells insanely and cheats on time.

    She is cute asian chick in her 30's goes by Tina petite with big tits and that was his downfall 80 hour and 120 for topless CBJ (she wanted 200) that was not good and end it up being a HJ.
    Same fucking thing happened to me at bliss blessed. 5 minutes of an hour massage. Flip and said 150 for BBBJ. She immediately squirts baby oil all over junior and proceeded with HJ. I said what about the BJ and puts a condom on junior and said BBBJ would now be 200.

    I'm noticing a scam service trend like this with the upsell to 200 for BBBJ otherwise you wind up overpaying for HJ. This shit needs to be stopped and those places put out of business. It's happened 2 x to me and now to this guy.

  4. #6941

    Rainbow spa

    My friend felt so foolish. He was there a while back and had the same bad experience! 1) they advertise a table shower that they do not have 2) provider up sells insanely and cheats on time.

    She is cute asian chick in her 30's goes by Tina petite with big tits and that was his downfall 80 hour and 120 for topless CBJ (she wanted 200) that was not good and end it up being a HJ.

  5. #6940

    Mimi Service and Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.
    When it comes to Mimi, its kind of situation of anything goes. Yet in a pro or con way.

    I've cum about with them 5 times so far. The price of admission is not negotiable, and may or may not be OK for the monger. They likely price things based on what they feel the market will provide, or the interests of the provider.

    The upside is that every single one of the one's I've met have been young, hot, slender, and willing to do what's expected. Along with no insistence for extra tips. Some have had agency upgrades for BB, Anal, or videos. I've rejected all of those options, as the price of admission was already at a premium.

    One grey area has been with how the girls will likely have some slight enhancements in the photos, compared to actual appearance. I've seen this most with titty size. They usually show at least a B to D cup, and its more often been an A cup, and sometimes when they say natural, the C's may be enhanced. Yet all have been slender, ready to get to business, like cleanliness, and the locations are top notch in private locations.

    Oddly enough, we seem to see these reviews in the Massage AMP section, yet Mimi may offer girls that can offer a back rub, though its far more of a FS kind of agency. Usually with Japanese, over the Chinese that are so much more common in most AMP's. I didn't really know the difference so much, till I tried them, yet Jap girls can be considered more attractive in the face, depending on what you like, compared to the round head and face more common in the Chinese offerings.

    All have been quite young, with youthful slim bodies. Though even though you'll see a teen age published, its more like early 20's, though still super hot.

    They do require some genuine verification, and I'm not surprised, as they likely need such standards. That may work for some, and not some others. Yet, once you're on the green light list, then you can simply text with a time and interest to make things happen.

    Don't try them for a best level massage. There will not be any kind of upcharge badgering. Expect that some of your booked time will involve some showering before getting down to business.

    They rotate far more often than monthly. Some may only be available for a week or so.

    Some others have reported with variable results. Though I can say that all I've met were at least a 9 for looks, and always took care of me. Some with less or more skills.

  6. #6939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    The first one, Russian SASHA uses all stolen images, even one from Playboy model Lindsey Pelas from 2016.

    The second one Claudia, has one pic (in grey yoga pants) that I am 90% sure is fake.

    Always do an image search.

  7. #6938

    Decided to try Claudia. Won't come back

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    So anyway I had a dream about her and as expected it's definetly not the girl in the pictures, maybe when she was youger but now she's definitely somewhere around late 40's. Early 50's. Blonde MYLF type, bit chubby, 30 C's cups.

    Massage was straight trash, there's nothing else how I would describe it. Finger tickling, not pressure at all and some teasing with oil, a lot of BS talking (not into talking honestly) and that was it. When we got into the fun part everything was extremely rushed, like she was position changing every minute (No CBJ, At some point I just got tired of that so I cleaned myself up and left.

    BTW: Russian Sasha also works with her, saw her on my way out, off face like she had a bad plastic surgery or something but huge tits, maybe that's a plus?.

    250 Sonic Coins in total. Dude. For that price I know way better spots with all the funngy things included.

  8. #6937

    Mimi

    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.

  9. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    And, as the OP alluded to, are those pics legit? Whether 24 or in her 30's, girl is looking fine!
    300 she was pretty but prob not girl in pics.

  10. #6935

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflogo5  [View Original Post]
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Ad says 24 LOL.

    What was the damage?
    And, as the OP alluded to, are those pics legit? Whether 24 or in her 30's, girl is looking fine!

  11. #6934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!
    Same here. I even installed Telegram per their website but it says that they don't exist. I texted, but no reply. I guess I should try calling, I just assumed that most in this biz would want text before voice.

  12. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflogo5  [View Original Post]
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.
    Ad says 24 LOL.

    What was the damage?

  13. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.

  14. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!
    Annoying how?

  15. #6930

    Mimi. Kai

    I wanted to try Mimi so I decided to opt for the Hard Rock area location. I went with Kai. The verification was fine, even though I didn't love sharing certain information it seemed they weren't keeping records but just making sure I was legit.

    No issues with communication, in fact, it was quite good. I did the 30 min and was just really disappointed at the product once the door opened. I really should have just left but I didn't. Kai was very accommodating and sweet, but for that rate, I need a some talent. It appeared that she had an odd (bad) boob job. While there was something that resembled tits, there was no cleavage, it was strange. Again, she was very accommodating but just not the talent I was seeking and it didn't seem as either one of us where really into it. I should have went to Relaxing and would've had a much better experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape