Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26682

    Ms Azula

    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula

  2. #26681

  3. #26680

    Star SPA at Randolph st

    It's just how it goes. You've had enough letdowns to know better. But Momo at this new place 872-XXX-2278 opens the door and that all goes out the window. The place is clean, which is already a good sign. She's compact, not tall, but moves with a confidence that fills the room. Her chest is prominent, not overdone, just a solid handful. Some ink on her arms and along her ribs. Manicured from head to toe. She's got great posture, stands up straight. I just stand there for a second taking her in.

    Anyway, the table work. She oils me up and goes to work on my back. Slow, deliberate strokes. Not a rush in her body. I'm just lying there letting her work. She's thorough, hitting every spot. Then her hands start drifting lower, grazing my thighs, and I know where this is going. She tells me to turn over. I flip. The towel comes off. She peels her own clothes off without me asking, just lets them fall. She's enthusiastic about the touching, running her hands over my chest. I reach for her, feel the weight of her tits, full and real. I trace down her stomach, smooth skin, manicured. She spreads her legs a little and I slide my fingers in. She's wet. I finger her slow at first, watching her face. She moans. I pull my hand out and bring it to my mouth, taste her. Then I go down. She lifts her leg over my head and I'm eating her out. She tastes clean, a little musky. Her hips push into my face, she holds my head there. She's vocal, not loud, but I can feel her reacting. I stay on her for a while.

  4. #26679

    Finally

    Nothing special but I'd been wanting to dig out this gal staying down the hall.

    https://www.erome.com/a/bk2VTnj2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fdjakl.jpg‎  

  5. #26678

    The streets aren't adding up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with a lady by name of Darby she says she's in Ukraine village Austin and California Boulevard if anybody has any information I really would appreciate it just send me a private message or post here thanks.
    I never heard of her but this sounds suspicious. A link might help. California and Austin run parallel as they are both north / south streets. It is a stretch calling anywhere California runs, part of Ukraine Village. Austin is no where near Ukraine Village.

  6. #26677

    O'Hare Polish girls

    What's the general take on the Polish girls posting on Tryst near O'Hare? Prices? Service?

  7. #26676

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair
    Check the "High End Girls" thread, there are reviews there. I believe she used to go by Rose Auclair.

    The link worked for me.

  8. #26675

    Tryst Links broken?

    What's up with all of these tryst Links being broken?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair

  9. #26674

    Quebec City

    Salon Prive.

    Don't miss it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.

  10. #26673

    Darby

    I've been in contact with a lady by name of Darby she says she's in Ukraine village Austin and California Boulevard if anybody has any information I really would appreciate it just send me a private message or post here thanks.

  11. #26672

    Amber Auclair

    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair

  12. #26671

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.
    She's not a spam profile, she's real. She's reviewed on the other site and guys on here have seen her. Not me yet but I hope to if and when she comes back here. Here's an alt ad on EB:

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8152622406

  13. #26670
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    I've heard plenty of good things about Toronto, you just need a passport if you haven't got one already.

  14. #26669
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.

  15. #26668
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
    How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape