Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 10418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10373

    Rim Road

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/190727942244

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/319055636466

    They way up off the road in a trailer park town! First chick I'd seen before and pretty sure some of yall have before back in the day as well. Can't remember what she goes by but it some momma Gaga whatever. Told her I was 40 minutes out, 20 minutes into that she tells me not to come that she's got an hr date coming! Biotch what? Then it's come on I won't rush you and this and that. Kool ok, so apparently it's only her and that bunny chick all supposed to be in trailer. Of course I pull up 10 minutes prior and text I'm there! Door opens and then slams shut, text says I told you not to come! I back out and that's when I see juicy sitting in a you-Haul truck and she waves. I roll window down and she says she does dates to in the trailer across for 80 qv. Her pics are a little old as there is way more spare tire that pics show. Pull to her place and she doesn't have a key but her roommate is there talking to her husband whose in jail. As we are standing on porch I see a crackhead dude come out of the first place and juicy is still knocking on the door lmao! I told her I was good and she saying give me 5 more minutes she's coming to the door lmao. Man yall be safe out here, we had a gem with DD's, Wai's and Hot Stone so now we are back to this. As always YMMV!

  2. #10372

    Morgan Monroe

    Has any one ever seen Morgan Monroe? She has been posting for a while, but I have never seen any reviews on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/145536424828

    https://tryst.link/escort/morganluv87

  3. #10371
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew6294  [View Original Post]
    You have pics for the girl you saw? Ad link is dead.
    Added a pic just in case. She is the one in the picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/936460781327

    The other one is also real, but I'm pretty sure she's got a demon addiction. She went into the bathroom and I saw her head hanging while she was sitting on the toilet. Definitely not worth qv of $140.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0924.jpg‎  

  4. #10370

    Smelly smell

    If WE can smell it while dreaming with them then you know they smell it as well. There is a huge difference between a sex smell and a rotten pussy / ass smell! One thing about it, this isn't a race thing where only black girls have this smell either regardless of how good thier body looks! It's a personal hygiene problem! I have noticed that most girls who keep cats / dogs inside usually have this problem. Not sure about this particular girl but thank you for your review of her so I can cross her off my list! Stay safe and always YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty1100  [View Original Post]
    Her body definitely nice but that smell is terrible.

  5. #10369

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew6294  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her recently. Pics match and she has a nice body. I opted for a Qv, and we both got naked. She put a cover on for a half hearted BJ and the smell that came from her 🙀 was so bad I could barely get a chub (Keep in mind it was facing away from me). She tried to stop giving head for FS I declined quickly and concentrated hard on finishing as quickly as possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/622068336082
    Her body definitely nice but that smell is terrible.

  6. #10368

  7. #10367

    Duchess Demon

    Be careful with this one she'll take your money in a heartbeat big scammer. Don't listen to any promises she makes you definitely got demons. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...m/513997263385.

  8. #10366

    Second one is a scam

    The girl on the second link is a well documented scam who I'd stay clear of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmone213  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/850672843470

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...1/847464105654

    I was looking into seeing either of these two ladies was just verifying if this wasn't a scam or fake.

    Linked pictures too just in case.

  9. #10365

    Has anyone seen this one in St. Paul's?


  10. #10364

    Anyone see these ladies?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/850672843470

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...1/847464105654

    I was looking into seeing either of these two ladies was just verifying if this wasn't a scam or fake.

    Linked pictures too just in case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260721_123203_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260721_123214_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #10363

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...2/161918935428

    Saw this girl the other night. She's staying in a house, but depending on her roommate situation she will do the visit in the house or will request a car date. She'll take $20 off if it is a car date. She looks like her picture and she's pretty alright. $100 for an incall and $80 for a car visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/866859748296

    I'm requesting info on this one. She's kinda spotty on comms. I went to go and see her but my spider sense were tingling. Has anyone seen her? She was requesting $160 for a qv.
    You have pics for the girl you saw? Ad link is dead.

  12. #10362
    Quote Originally Posted by LaynLow  [View Original Post]
    Missed the shell post #10341, looks like she deleted posts so adding pics for future reference for anyone.
    We are friends on social media.

    She jumps in and out the game a lot.

  13. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetspot

    Anyone dream of her lately? Been awhile since I last took a nap and dreamed of her and wondering if worth taking another nap or staying awake. Last dream was not bad. Not best dream, but not bad.
    I left a recent review of her. Was not a fan. Decent massage. She did a good suction but nothing else and not for the coin.

  14. #10360

    Putting info out and receiving info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...2/161918935428

    Saw this girl the other night. She's staying in a house, but depending on her roommate situation she will do the visit in the house or will request a car date. She'll take $20 off if it is a car date. She looks like her picture and she's pretty alright. $100 for an incall and $80 for a car visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/866859748296

    I'm requesting info on this one. She's kinda spotty on comms. I went to go and see her but my spider sense were tingling. Has anyone seen her? She was requesting $160 for a qv.

  15. #10359

    Minii Mula / Bambii

    Had a dream of her recently. Pics match and she has a nice body. I opted for a Qv, and we both got naked. She put a cover on for a half hearted BJ and the smell that came from her 🙀 was so bad I could barely get a chub (Keep in mind it was facing away from me). She tried to stop giving head for FS I declined quickly and concentrated hard on finishing as quickly as possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/622068336082
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0340.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape