Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 14560
-
07-21-26 09:14 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 300Scarlett Thank You.
Anyone who has seen Scarlett already knows thia review is Outstanding. Outstanding is an understatement. Most providers are just there with you in the room. Not Scarlett, she is an experience, makes you feel comfortable. Can keep a conversation flowing and really enjoys what she is doing to the fullest.
Just my two cents, whatever that's worth. Goodluck mongers.
-
07-21-26 08:52 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 667Is this Kodi?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/155654762758
Pics must be from a while back. She's near downtown ft myers these days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/-the-best-part-of-your-evening/825941701476[/URL]
-
07-21-26 07:48 #14168Regular Member

Posts: 12Lol
I think you made it dramatic pal. You were asked simple questions based off observations and instead of answering them with your input you posted and implied theory. By no means are any of us friends but this is a site for knowledge which you jumped the gun and posted before finding out the facts. Only drama that was created was by you b&w. Don't think these girls don't talk about us. I've heard plenty of things from them about you I keep to myself. I appreciate the same respect.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Anyone on here who wants to see the message he was sent I'll gladly relay.
On that note happy hunting.
-
07-21-26 06:47 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 197True
Well, that's true of any OF. My point is that if you want to see something about her (or any posting provider), what she does, who with, etc. It's a way of getting intel. I've done it with providers who post; a cheap way to see what's real and what's not. I've found that the 'glamour pics' on the ads / posts do not reflect the person you're likely to see, and it's a way to see if they're basically using their escort ads to pump biz to their OF. We all have our methods, you do you and I'll do me.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 06:32 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 396From what I read
Your basically be donating just to see her naked.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 06:30 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 396Well fuck me
Didn't know she was posting I haven't been on there in awhile. So anyway to straighten out her in call situation she does have roommates they know what's up. Nothing to worry about there. I think what I was told may have been a bit more dramatic than what it is.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:30 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 197She is legit. No catfish for sure
She spent a lot of time in the Upstate of South Carolina and is real and that is her. Don't know from personal experience though -- out of the game. She traveled around the Carolinas and GA a good bit; looks like she's extending range or trying new territory. That's not the name I remember (I don't remember it TBH, just it wasn't that one). So she switched it up for whatever.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]
Subscribe to her OF for intel. At one point she had a BF / Handler and me thinks a lot of her restrictions were based on him dictating such. She does things in her OF that she definitely doesn't advertise doing (and in some cases rules out as no-go from the git-go). She used to be smaller on top but got the new ones, and they've settled down into something a little less 'constructed' in appearance.
-
07-20-26 16:23 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 396Catie
I have got some concerning messages regarding her in call situation. Guys always go with your gut feeling if your not comfortable with the surrounding don't do it. I have nothing to do with the girl personally other than sticking my cock in her & spreading her number.
-
07-20-26 16:20 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 396Well well
Today is also my birthday & I would like some wet creamy pussy on top of my face.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
Happy birthday Scar
-
07-20-26 13:31 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 830https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/387753615728
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:36 #14160Regular Member

Posts: 1Scarlett
Can anyone help me out with Scarletts info. Thanks.
-
07-20-26 11:33 #14159Banned Member

Posts: 39Thanks for letting me know. I sent you a message but also cleaned out my inbox.
Originally Posted by BoneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:36 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett Birthday Girl!
Today is Scarlett's birthday. She told me she would like some creamy frosting on her tongue. Happy Birthday!
-
07-19-26 18:19 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 13Interested in her as well. Looking at her social medias, she could be legit.
Originally Posted by Swflman1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 16:03 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 26Scarlett
Your messages are full hun. Send me a message. I'd like to see you soon.
Thanks.








Reply With Quote




