Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 14541
-
07-21-26 06:30 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 390Well fuck me
Didn't know she was posting I haven't been on there in awhile. So anyway to straighten out her in call situation she does have roommates they know what's up. Nothing to worry about there. I think what I was told may have been a bit more dramatic than what it is.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:30 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 197She is legit. No catfish for sure
She spent a lot of time in the Upstate of South Carolina and is real and that is her. Don't know from personal experience though -- out of the game. She traveled around the Carolinas and GA a good bit; looks like she's extending range or trying new territory. That's not the name I remember (I don't remember it TBH, just it wasn't that one). So she switched it up for whatever.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]
Subscribe to her OF for intel. At one point she had a BF / Handler and me thinks a lot of her restrictions were based on him dictating such. She does things in her OF that she definitely doesn't advertise doing (and in some cases rules out as no-go from the git-go). She used to be smaller on top but got the new ones, and they've settled down into something a little less 'constructed' in appearance.
-
07-20-26 16:23 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 390Catie
I have got some concerning messages regarding her in call situation. Guys always go with your gut feeling if your not comfortable with the surrounding don't do it. I have nothing to do with the girl personally other than sticking my cock in her & spreading her number.
-
07-20-26 16:20 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 390Well well
Today is also my birthday & I would like some wet creamy pussy on top of my face.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
Happy birthday Scar
-
07-20-26 13:31 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 830https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/387753615728
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:36 #14161Regular Member

Posts: 1Scarlett
Can anyone help me out with Scarletts info. Thanks.
-
07-20-26 11:33 #14160Banned Member

Posts: 39Thanks for letting me know. I sent you a message but also cleaned out my inbox.
Originally Posted by BoneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:36 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett Birthday Girl!
Today is Scarlett's birthday. She told me she would like some creamy frosting on her tongue. Happy Birthday!
-
07-19-26 18:19 #14158Regular Member

Posts: 13Interested in her as well. Looking at her social medias, she could be legit.
Originally Posted by Swflman1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 16:03 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 26Scarlett
Your messages are full hun. Send me a message. I'd like to see you soon.
Thanks.
-
07-19-26 12:11 #14156Regular Member

Posts: 11Doesn't look worth the 600
I got the same 600 $ quote and instantly thought there is no way in the world. Honestly 200 tops for me.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 11:37 #14155Regular Member

Posts: 11Luxe
Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? I don't remember seeing any reviews of her on here. Thanks in advance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/084329071982
-
07-18-26 19:11 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 45Yes
We all would like to know what the damages were.
Originally Posted by Uhuh417
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 19:08 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 45Cali
What were the damages? What is she allow?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 18:29 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 390Hmmmm
Your a lot sexier than I had thought nice ass.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




