Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17795
    Brianna - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-fb24ad821d93.

    Easy to spot traveling ho. Asks for 1200 per date. So ambitious.

    Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-ebf9486a8e00.

    Decent comms. Is aiming to receive in the neighborhood of 2500 per month.

    Toni - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-e18c71909fe6.

    Absolute turbo freak. Wants you to slap and degrade her like a subhuman. Just wants to be dominated.

    Adja - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-2187f88d97e4.

    Dtf, and quick to send nudes. Seems like a sweet girl.

  2. #17794
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy has never smelled when I've seen her, which has been very recently.
    She was probably fresh then. I saw her after she came from a hotel party. My dick smelled like a fish market after fucking her. Probably to be expected since we're all nutting in her.

  3. #17793

    Durable

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.
    I like this so probably going to steal this line. Leave it to TFM to give sex with some chick a durability rating. Reminds of the fat white chick that has been on for years that was compared to a Honda Accord. Safe and reliable.

  4. #17792
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.
    I've had same issues. Just for shits and giggles I moved up my high weight limit from 130 lb to 170 lb and holly shit!! My search results quadrupled lmao. The amount of fat chicks from DMV land that are on the site is enormous. Considering that lot of them already lie about their weight, the real situation is probably even worse.

  5. #17791
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you and definitely lower the weight limits. I mean I feel like any chic over 140/150 lbs should be paying me to fuck her as oppose to the other way around and I don't think I sound to harsh saying that. That said, we had a thread going about Montreal and how the quality of pussy over there is way higher and only at the fraction of the cost that we pay in DMV. That was about couple of months ago. I actually decided to try it out and I'm about to get back from my 3rd trip. I make a weekend trip out of it, leaving Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening, with about 2 and a half days for play. Hotels are cheaper than here (2 nights this weekend still cheaper than one night in NoVa on average. And airfare is pretty reasonable. The girl I was with entire weekend (I'd rate her 8. 5, blond chic, 5'4, 110 lbs, big tits and amazing ass) is hotter then 99% of the DMV girls on seeking, and costed 600 total for entire weekend (we fucked Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning, she spent the night at my hotel on Saturday). Yeah, it does take some extra work to arrange things ahead of time, but in general well worth it. I know this might not work for everyone, but for me it works pretty well and THANK YOU to the person that initially brought up Montreal as an option!
    Shit, I wish I can travel. That sounds like a great experience. Whereas the foul beasts give shit service and wants to leave after you dip your dick in their nasty ass puss.

  6. #17790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.
    So true. I've used seeking outside the DMV, even in smaller geographies, and it's better.

    For the DMV it's like tending a sparse garden. Take your shots, cultivate the promising conversations, try again with a few that didn't respond, and stay with it. I can go a week or two with no traction at all then a span where I can't juggle all the responses, including women that respond weeks later.

    You still meet the women that show up older and heavier than their pictures, and those half as hot as your favorite SBs looking for twice as much, but then you find a few awesome ones too and it makes you forget the white noise.

  7. #17789

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.
    Agree with you and definitely lower the weight limits. I mean I feel like any chic over 140/150 lbs should be paying me to fuck her as oppose to the other way around and I don't think I sound to harsh saying that. That said, we had a thread going about Montreal and how the quality of pussy over there is way higher and only at the fraction of the cost that we pay in DMV. That was about couple of months ago. I actually decided to try it out and I'm about to get back from my 3rd trip. I make a weekend trip out of it, leaving Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening, with about 2 and a half days for play. Hotels are cheaper than here (2 nights this weekend still cheaper than one night in NoVa on average. And airfare is pretty reasonable. The girl I was with entire weekend (I'd rate her 8. 5, blond chic, 5'4, 110 lbs, big tits and amazing ass) is hotter then 99% of the DMV girls on seeking, and costed 600 total for entire weekend (we fucked Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning, she spent the night at my hotel on Saturday). Yeah, it does take some extra work to arrange things ahead of time, but in general well worth it. I know this might not work for everyone, but for me it works pretty well and THANK YOU to the person that initially brought up Montreal as an option!

  8. #17788
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Heading up to Manhattan for a day this coming week. If anyone has any intel on SBs in that area, please PM me. There's hardly any info on the NYC forum. Thank you in advance!
    Best resource for NYC. - TomFordModel.

  9. #17787

    Intel on Sugaring in NYC

    Heading up to Manhattan for a day this coming week. If anyone has any intel on SBs in that area, please PM me. There's hardly any info on the NYC forum. Thank you in advance!

  10. #17786

    Sorry your experience has not been optimal

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.
    Ummm, mine has been very different, and trust me I'm no shill, and don't like paying the monthly!

    I only filter out Pacific islander, as I DK what the f that is. 18-43 and under 180 (new profiles auto set at 160-170 for the girls). There are plenty of hot girls on the site. It takes some work and you need to have a good opening line!

    Good luck bro!

  11. #17785
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy has never smelled when I've seen her, which has been very recently.
    I agree with this. Saw her couple of times recently and no bad smell. It could be something she had in the past perhaps.

  12. #17784

    Dasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for over a year now. Good girl, submissive. Only knock on her is her pussy has that smell that no one likes.
    Her pussy has never smelled when I've seen her, which has been very recently.

  13. #17783

    DMV sugar is SO SO bad

    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.

  14. #17782

    Chloe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-6cca2576f5a7

    Any info on this one?? DTF for 500, spoke with her. Seeing if anyone has met with her yet??

  15. #17781
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!
    She is not new. She has been on / off for atleast 3 yrs. I met her when she was a student somewhere in va and used to visit nova for sugaring. She is hot and she used to be a good horny slltt swallowing and getting nasty facials. No anal for me (I'm too big) but I am pretty sure I had my thumb deep in her ass multiple times. But maybe she is jaded now with too many rules or it might be a YMMV situation where open menu for some and limited menu for others. We met 3 or 4 times and when she went offline from seeking for a while I assumed she found long term sugar gig / daddy.

    Back then I gave her 600 which was at the time the highest I ever did but she was legit hot a rare one for dmv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape