Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 22082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21482

    Visiting from GR

    Are there daily specials at any of the locations out here by Romulus? I have been to BTs and landing strip before. Are there and recommendations since I'll be here until Friday morning?

    I felt that BTs had better rates than FC or LS. Let me know if I just got lucky.

  2. #21481

    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Becareful with this one. She tried to steal my phone last time I saw her at BTs.

  3. #21480

    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Any idea which days and times she's at for BT's or SC.

  4. #21479

    IG Thirst Trapping. Arabella

    I've seen her bounce between Flight Club, Landing Strip, and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 123813.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123755.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 123307.jpg‎  

  5. #21478
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.
    I appreciate the info. Thanks!

  6. #21477
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    And she reads this boards as well. I'm not going to mess with her if I were you LOL.

  7. #21476

    IG Trapping. Nikki

    I'll space this out to not flood the feed. I actually met this one. Her name is Nikki she danced at a few Detroit bars but appears to have shifted over to the Landing Strip. Nice petite body but she is using a filter for her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121744.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121729.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121720.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121708.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121700.jpg‎  


  8. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.

  9. #21474

    IG Thirst Trapping - "Squid"

    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121307.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121239.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120453.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120430.jpg‎  

  10. #21473

    IG Thirst Trapping-"Lauren"

    Hi Guys,

    Just randomly posting IG girls that could possibly dance / waitress at the local clubs. Some I know some I don't. Never met "IG Lauren" but looks like she moves between Dearborn clubs and "No Extras" Detroit clubs. Feel free to chime in on any of these with your input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 115406.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115512.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115439.jpg‎  

  11. #21472

    Cybil

    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!

  12. #21471
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
    MM is an excellent source of information and guidance.

  13. #21470
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    Like pretty much everyone else, I have my phone with me when I'm there, so I'm going to have to start writing names down so I can remember them later, rather than relying on my horrid memory.

    In regard to Sky doing porn and escort work, that's certinaly piqued my interest in her.

    As for Sky doing porn and escort work, I have to admit that it's certainly piqued my interest in her.

  14. #21469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Incognito1234 I sent you a message. I think you will reconize harmony she sometimes works at henrys as a waitress or dancer, but bogarta is her main apot.
    Thanks for the message. Yes, I do recognize her, but have never spoken to her. I guess I could say that she's an unknown commodity. I'll have to make it a point to get to know her in the future.

  15. #21468

    Sidney / Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    Anyone know if this is the same Sydney / Sandy that was at SC on days? If so I'm headed in bc she was an atf LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape