LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 972 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14168

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Your basically be donating just to see her naked.
    Well, that's true of any OF. My point is that if you want to see something about her (or any posting provider), what she does, who with, etc. It's a way of getting intel. I've done it with providers who post; a cheap way to see what's real and what's not. I've found that the 'glamour pics' on the ads / posts do not reflect the person you're likely to see, and it's a way to see if they're basically using their escort ads to pump biz to their OF. We all have our methods, you do you and I'll do me.

  2. #14167

    From what I read

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her as well. Looking at her social medias, she could be legit.
    Your basically be donating just to see her naked.

  3. #14166

    Well fuck me

    Didn't know she was posting I haven't been on there in awhile. So anyway to straighten out her in call situation she does have roommates they know what's up. Nothing to worry about there. I think what I was told may have been a bit more dramatic than what it is.

  4. #14165

    She is legit. No catfish for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her as well. Looking at her social medias, she could be legit.
    She spent a lot of time in the Upstate of South Carolina and is real and that is her. Don't know from personal experience though -- out of the game. She traveled around the Carolinas and GA a good bit; looks like she's extending range or trying new territory. That's not the name I remember (I don't remember it TBH, just it wasn't that one). So she switched it up for whatever.

    Subscribe to her OF for intel. At one point she had a BF / Handler and me thinks a lot of her restrictions were based on him dictating such. She does things in her OF that she definitely doesn't advertise doing (and in some cases rules out as no-go from the git-go). She used to be smaller on top but got the new ones, and they've settled down into something a little less 'constructed' in appearance.

  5. #14164

    Catie

    I have got some concerning messages regarding her in call situation. Guys always go with your gut feeling if your not comfortable with the surrounding don't do it. I have nothing to do with the girl personally other than sticking my cock in her & spreading her number.

  6. #14163

    Well well

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Today is Scarlett's birthday. She told me she would like some creamy frosting on her tongue. Happy Birthday!
    Today is also my birthday & I would like some wet creamy pussy on top of my face.

    Happy birthday Scar

  7. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    2393107195.

    She has incall wanted me let Y'all know god what a pretty pussy.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/387753615728

  8. #14161

    Scarlett

    Can anyone help me out with Scarletts info. Thanks.

  9. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your messages are full hun. Send me a message. I'd like to see you soon.

    Thanks.
    Thanks for letting me know. I sent you a message but also cleaned out my inbox.

  10. #14159

    Scarlett Birthday Girl!

    Today is Scarlett's birthday. She told me she would like some creamy frosting on her tongue. Happy Birthday!

  11. #14158
    Quote Originally Posted by Swflman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? I don't remember seeing any reviews of her on here. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/084329071982
    Interested in her as well. Looking at her social medias, she could be legit.

  12. #14157

    Scarlett

    Your messages are full hun. Send me a message. I'd like to see you soon.

    Thanks.

  13. #14156

    Doesn't look worth the 600

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    Quote as outcall when I reached out as well. She better bring a hot friend with her for that rate lmao.
    I got the same 600 $ quote and instantly thought there is no way in the world. Honestly 200 tops for me.

  14. #14155

    Luxe

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? I don't remember seeing any reviews of her on here. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...t/084329071982

  15. #14154

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Uhuh417  [View Original Post]
    What's her rates? Feel free to DM if preferred.
    We all would like to know what the damages were.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape