Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26677

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair
    Check the "High End Girls" thread, there are reviews there. I believe she used to go by Rose Auclair.

    The link worked for me.

  2. #26676

    Tryst Links broken?

    What's up with all of these tryst Links being broken?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair

  3. #26675

    Quebec City

    Salon Prive.

    Don't miss it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.

  4. #26674

    Darby

    I've been in contact with a lady by name of Darby she says she's in Ukraine village Austin and California Boulevard if anybody has any information I really would appreciate it just send me a private message or post here thanks.

  5. #26673

    Amber Auclair

    Anyone seen Amber before? Reviews would be great! Looking to see her if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberauclair

  6. #26672

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.
    She's not a spam profile, she's real. She's reviewed on the other site and guys on here have seen her. Not me yet but I hope to if and when she comes back here. Here's an alt ad on EB:

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8152622406

  7. #26671
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    I've heard plenty of good things about Toronto, you just need a passport if you haven't got one already.

  8. #26670
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.

  9. #26669
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
    How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.

  10. #26668
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
    Did you pay a deposit for any of them? The Tryst ads ask for one.

  11. #26667

    Northern Illinois Suburbs

    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.

  12. #26666

    Its clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Please clear up your inbox.
    Thank you. I just cleared it.

  13. #26665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.

    She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722
    Please clear up your inbox.

  14. #26664
    [Deleted by Admin]

    In 17 years I have never written this:

    Your post made me cringe.

    Just say "I'm looking for chicks between 18-22 that like to fuck."

    The way you wrote it made you seem like a fucking pedo.

    A2

  15. #26663

    QV in city

    Any good recommendation for a QV person near west loop or Lincoln park, west town, wicker, etc.

    Was hoping for a decent looking girl for around $100 for a QV.

    Been dying for info on this but been struggling, happy to share or swap info just ask!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape