Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 256 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3736

    Bamboo: Coco

    Found myself with some time to kill recently in AA, so stopped by Bamboo. Remembered how I feel sort of exposed out there after hitting the doorbell and waiting for one of the girls to come downstairs. Anyway, Coco met me at the door. Really cute lady on the AMP scale, IMHO. Asked for "soft" massage, which I always do now, because unless their English is really good, some of these girls think "hard" means regular massage with no HE. She gave me a really good fingertip tease, around the boys and the brown eye. Great time, with a more open menu than I expected. Full roam with hands and lips. And a promise for more next time (with more $$ Great attitude, felt like she was having a good time. Matched house fee +20 for tip, and she seemed happy. Will repeat. As always, YMMV, but I've found an ounce of polite confidence goes a long way in the AMP world.

    Be careful out there.

  2. #3735

    Main st

    I went to the main St spa, had a very good visit with one of the new girls there. Good body $$ out the door and I would repeat.

  3. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
    That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.

  4. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.

  5. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.

  6. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.

  7. #3730

    Shangri-La Ypsi

    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596

  8. #3729

    Haku Brighton

    Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  9. #3728

    Mei, Main or Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBlister  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?
    You could try Mei massage on Washtenaw. I think they have a new girl name Mimi? I think the other providers are a bit older, 60's+. Or, if you can try an extra 10 minutes try Main Street (my goto, cute) in A2 or Bamboo. There's also Promenade but it's an apartment.

    Good luck.

  10. #3727

    Attractive or UTR?

    Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?

  11. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear3167  [View Original Post]
    I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.
    Wow, back to China. I didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info!

  12. #3725

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi are those Asian hotel girls real and pretty safe to visit? Any best one to call / use Thanks.
    I've used them 2 times not bad its hit or miss but itll get the job done.

  13. #3724

    Chanel left, 3 girls now

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.
    I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.

  14. #3723

    Bamboo and Main St

    Went to Bamboo a couple weeks ago and saw Nancy. She's in her 20's as other mongers have reported but i want to be clear that she is not good looking. Frumpy looking, 3-4 out of 10 on a normal person scale, well on her way to becoming one of those matronly types lol. Opted for half hour for $50. She gave a decent teasing massage and standard enthusiastic handshake with nipple sucking. $50 house fee for hhr and $50 tip. Would repeat in a pinch.

    I called the Main St place and asked for Angela. They said she's not there. Offered me another girl but I declined given some mixed reports.

  15. #3722

    Main St

    Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape