High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5568

    Given Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    Visited Shun Kang in STP the other day. I hadn't been there in a while, and I always left happy in the past. On this visit, things were much different. She kept me draped the entire time, no teasing, and no hints of extras. I didn't catch her name, but the masseuse actually didn't look too bad though. Not sure if they have gone legit, or I just went on a bad day.
    I tried Shang Kun several times, it was by my job, I gave up.

  2. #5567

    Shun Kang Strikeout

    Visited Shun Kang in STP the other day. I hadn't been there in a while, and I always left happy in the past. On this visit, things were much different. She kept me draped the entire time, no teasing, and no hints of extras. I didn't catch her name, but the masseuse actually didn't look too bad though. Not sure if they have gone legit, or I just went on a bad day.

  3. #5566

    Sen Miao and Health Massage

    I went to Sen M the other day. The massage was fair. I had a very hard time getting over the smell of smoke on the masseuse. There was some teasing during the massage, but I was always at least partially draped. No extras were offered. However I'm sure they are available if you want, I just don't show any interest because the smoke smell just turned me off. Personally I'm not returning.

    Has anyone tried Health Massage in shore view? Lexington. I just saw it on Google Maps, maybe I just missed it before but it looked promising.

  4. #5565

    San Miao and Health massage

    I went to San M the other day. The massage was fair. I had a very hard time getting over the smell of smoke on the masseuse. There was some teasing during the massage, but I was always at least partially draped. No extras were offered. However I'm sure they are available if you want, I just don't show any interest because the smoke smell just turned me off. Personally I'm not returning.

    Has anyone tried Health Massage in shore view? Lexington. I just saw it on Google Maps, maybe I just missed it before but it looked promising.

  5. #5564

    San Miao and Massage Healthy

    I went to San M the other day. The massage was fair. I had a very hard time getting over the smell of smoke on the masseuse. There was some teasing during the massage, but I was always at least partially draped. No extras were offered. However I'm sure they are available if you want, I just don't show any interest because the smoke smell just turned me off. Personally I'm not returning.

    Has anyone tried Health Massage in shore view? 3360 Lexington. I just saw it on Google Maps, maybe I just missed it before but it looked promising.

  6. #5563

    They're legit. Not sure what else to say. 🤷

    The girls don't match the pics, but they never do. I've used them about a dozen times. It's a great value.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Yeah same question, popping off a lot of red flags for me. But can't say I am not interested to know more.

  7. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks too good to be true.
    Yeah same question, popping off a lot of red flags for me. But can't say I am not interested to know more.

  8. #5561

    Is this real?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeForEmee  [View Original Post]
    Go here. https://www.urfreshrest.com/#DIVAS.

    Sub par massage, but you can get pretty much whatever you want. Not k-girl quality, but half the price.

    Really, any of the asians on adultlook tbh.
    Looks too good to be true.

  9. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    How'd she look for her age?
    Looks exactly like a 70 year old grandmother.

    But she probably was decent looking when she was younger.

    At least she is white and speaks English.

  10. #5559

    For a sure thing

    Go here. https://www.urfreshrest.com/#DIVAS.

    Sub par massage, but you can get pretty much whatever you want. Not k-girl quality, but half the price.

    Really, any of the asians on adultlook tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyBob  [View Original Post]
    And was looking forward to the "big city" scene after being in small towns for the last couple of months. How disappointing to read about the lack of quality service! Sounds like the best bet is to just skip the AMP route and seek relief other ways. If anyone has a good recommendation I'd love to hear it. After 2 weeks I'll be heading up north around Voyageurs National Park.

  11. #5558

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Who's Nancy and where from?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/mn/minnea...scorts/3712804

    Good luck. Could be awesome, could be heinous.

  12. #5557

    Wow. I'm going to be in Minneapolis for 2 weeks.

    And was looking forward to the "big city" scene after being in small towns for the last couple of months. How disappointing to read about the lack of quality service! Sounds like the best bet is to just skip the AMP route and seek relief other ways. If anyone has a good recommendation I'd love to hear it. After 2 weeks I'll be heading up north around Voyageurs National Park.

  13. #5556
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    How'd she look for her age?
    Pretty wrankled. 😅.

  14. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Altjm  [View Original Post]
    After viewing this thread, I tried her out tonight. Pretty old, (I'd guess pushing 70), but a nice lady. Experience was quite similar to the other report. Pretty good BBBJCIM, didn't have to ask, it's included in the $$h. One thing was a little unsettling though, she wiped me up with a cold, wet rag.

    She gave me the harmonic treatment at the end, with sales pitch for the device. She's nice, but I don't think I'll be going back.
    How'd she look for her age?

  15. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, and if so what are her rates?
    After viewing this thread, I tried her out tonight. Pretty old, (I'd guess pushing 70), but a nice lady. Experience was quite similar to the other report. Pretty good BBBJCIM, didn't have to ask, it's included in the $$h. One thing was a little unsettling though, she wiped me up with a cold, wet rag.

    She gave me the harmonic treatment at the end, with sales pitch for the device. She's nice, but I don't think I'll be going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape