Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 25681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25396

    Dayton / female. Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138
    I hate to be a dream sqasher, but I just checked out the post and what I saw what seemed to unsurprisingly be good to be true. After reading her 'resume', a little more research revealed that her claims didn't seem to hold up (no big surprise, LOL). Her ambitions to be a Pharmasist may be hard to achieve since the University of Dayton does not have a med school or a Pharmacy program, LOL. Be careful out there.

  2. #25395

    I think you are on the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Search doesn't pull up anything recent, the pics look to good and I'm getting serious Hello Kitty vibe from the post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212963070
    Pretty sure your vibes are correct.

  3. #25394

    New?

    I have take a couple months off but now am searching again. I haven't seen this one before. Anyone have any intel? Her pics look enticing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/022388847138

  4. #25393

    Donna,

    Very much enjoyed her! Very sensitive nipples so no long term sucking. Very tasty below and very tight. Pleasant to talk to.


  5. #25392

    Maci

    Anyone have any info on this one. Search doesn't pull up anything recent, the pics look to good and I'm getting serious Hello Kitty vibe from the post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212963070

  6. #25391
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I am a dude with a dick so does that make me a Trans girl.

    If you are going to teach us then be clear. A trans girl is someone who identifies as a female being assigned male at birth.
    Transvestite= dude with a dick who dresses like a girl. May also identify as female.

    Transgender or transsexual= someone who is in the process of, or has had the surgery.

  7. #25390

    Interesting

    I am a dude with a dick so does that make me a Trans girl.

    If you are going to teach us then be clear. A trans girl is someone who identifies as a female being assigned male at birth.

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    FYI: "Trans Girl" = Dude with a dick, for those not hip to the new lingo.

  8. #25389

    "Trans Girl"

    FYI: "Trans Girl" = Dude with a dick, for those not hip to the new lingo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    LOL! She does duos with a trans girl. Those are the other pics on her ad.

  9. #25388

    Hot Donna link

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a pic or a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/740042287708

  10. #25387

    Mara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    How was her room? I can remember it being quite the smoky space. I would have to plan accordingly to get the stink back off me if I met her there, that's why I liked doing doubles with her and her friend at the friends space.
    Yeah kinda smokey. I think she mostly blows it out the window though, so its not terribly overpowering. Plus she's clean and uses mouthwash beforehand so smoke smell / taste is minimal.

    Its at a hotel that I think more people live in than stay at temporarily.

  11. #25386

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her once. She's the type that wants you to send a dick pic. After doing FaceTime verification I didn't pull the plug. For me face matters. She's didn't look anything like her pics and on top she has this really harsh voice (probably cigarette consumption damage), I passed. That's my review on this.
    Dodged a dayton bullet LOL seems dyt has alot of them LOL.

    Very much appreciated.

    A.

  12. #25385

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212739088

    I feel like I've seen review on her but just checking first.

    Summer has me wanting to play more!

    But the search name has me coming up empty beside.

    Cincinnati with the same questions but no reviews on site.

    List has 1.

    Call escorts has 4 but idk if those are real.

    Text communication was ok. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

    A.
    I contacted her once. She's the type that wants you to send a dick pic. After doing FaceTime verification I didn't pull the plug. For me face matters. She's didn't look anything like her pics and on top she has this really harsh voice (probably cigarette consumption damage), I passed. That's my review on this.

  13. #25384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Mara

    Quote Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her somewhat regularly a few months ago. She's a good time just sometimes a pain to get a hold of. I like lifting her up and tossing her around the bed.
    Thanks!

    How was her room? I can remember it being quite the smoky space. I would have to plan accordingly to get the stink back off me if I met her there, that's why I liked doing doubles with her and her friend at the friends space.

  14. #25383

    Bubbles

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/212739088

    I feel like I've seen review on her but just checking first.

    Summer has me wanting to play more!

    But the search name has me coming up empty beside.

    Cincinnati with the same questions but no reviews on site.

    List has 1.

    Call escorts has 4 but idk if those are real.

    Text communication was ok. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

    A.

  15. #25382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Molly

    He's around but not sure if he's with her. He was in a long stay rehab but he's out now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell  [View Original Post]
    I see Molly (London) is posting again. I wonder if Bo is with her as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape