Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 18201
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17871

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMonger26  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sophia for the first time after a couple weeks of back and forth. Thanks to GhostRider for the contact. Not to here beat a dead horse. She brought the energy and made the visit very comfortable. Went above and beyond compared to previous experiences. Pricing was beautiful, and in all was private. She did check clock at 5 minutes left but date was over at that point anyways, and she did ask for me to leave review LOL. Will repeat, GhostRider is gatekeeper. Stay safe yall!
    Pleased to report I made it to Orlando and of course saw the ever delightful Sophia. I had her come to me for an extended date this time. It included meal and drinks together. Then an incredible shower together that was so intimate and pleasurable (she needs a two hour appointment or more to make this element happen). Then it was off to the bed. I gave her pleasure first which was so powerful. She was vocal and quivering. My turn started with a BBBJ that rocked me, including attention to the boys. Soon it was cover time and missionary to allow passionate kissing while thrusting. I had her flip over and finished in doggy so I could slam into that incredible ass. We got back in the shower to rinse off. Laid down in the bed and I fell asleep holding her. She whispered "baby I want to stay all night with you, but I have to go" in that cute accent. I got up and got dressed and walked her to her car. She pull me in for one last kiss. Damn this girl is incredible.

  2. #17870

    Incall??

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to kick it with an oldie but goodie this weekend. Brazilian Kaila reached out and asked if I wanted to meet up. I think it's one of those times when cash is short. We've always had good connection so of course I accepted. I stopped by her place and she warmly welcomed me with some nice DFK. I noticed she had lost a little wait but still is an attractive lady. We got comfortable, moved to the bed, and got caught up. We quickly moved to a lot more kissing and fondling one another. She gave me her usual fantastic BBJ. I went down and ate her creamy kitty until she gave me 3 O's. Some P2 P grinding really sent her over the edge and she quickly pulled me in for some good love making. She has always provided BBFS for me, so YMMV. We wore that bed out in several positions until we both came a few more times. Once again, we had good time and I hope she remains available. I did notice her breasts sagging a bit more, but she's still a cutie and personable.
    Surprised she has an incall. I thought she stopped hosting.

  3. #17869
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? 30's? 40's? And do you know if she is willing to see new clientele?
    She is a younger gal in her 20's.

    A fantastic session.

    Last time I asked her she wasnt really looking for new friends. She is super utr. But if you find her on seeking you can probably finesse your way in.

  4. #17868

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    This is a late review from when I saw Sarah back on June 16th.

    This is not meant to be mean or hating on her or bashing her. But these reports are meant to be honest and transparent.

    Firstly, she has good comms and responds promptly and has very fair rates. Sweet lady, a bit talkative tho. But nice enough.

    This part doesn't really have to do with her directly, and I knew about this ahead of time because of all the other reports, but I didn't think it would be that big of a deal having her in my car and driving to motel x. But honestly, I really wasnt feeling it. Yea its only a 10 min drive, but anything could happen. I just don't want a provider in my car. I don't think I would see a provider unless they have an incall for me to go moving forward. Just a side note, I know most of you guys don't care about that, just a personal prefererence for me.

    We get to motel x, and she starts by playing with her toys, which I already knew, again, due to previous reviews. But it was awkward. Like, it wasnt hot. Normally it would be a hot thing having her play with her toy, while maybe like making out and her fondling you at the same time or something. But she just layed there with her eyes close. So I just took it upon myself to start sucking on ber breasts. That is prob the last pro. She does have nice natural tits and nips, so great for sucking on. I asked if we could kiss, (rather it be more natural like other providers here that initiate it and its just more organic.) She just said sure, and I went to kiss her, but it was just like on the lips and she had like dry and chapped lips and it made me not even want to continure doing that after like 10-15 secs. When she was done with her toy she got up and asked what positioned I liked. Instead of the more traditional way of just organically leading off with BJJ. So, we went into cowgirl, which is my fav position, and she just started riding me in that position but with zero emotion just up and down and here eyes closed the whole time. Just like her eyes were closed when she was using her toy. Just took me out of it and was so awkward. Compare this to like a Sophia or Jerseygirl who are so passionate and make sure you are enjoying yourself and not just going through the motions. Sarah was literally just going through the motions till I finished. We laid there for a bit to see if I was ready for a round 2, but honestly, the chemistry was just not there and I called it and said I'm done heading back to work. Whereas with Sophia, Jersey, etc I go for two pops.

    And unfortunately, I just didn't find her attractive at all. And again, not because of age, because Sophia is prob around her age or a bit older and Jersey is over a decade over and still looks sexy for age and I would repeat with both of them.

    Based on all the reviews of Sarah I was genuinely excited. I'm just not sure personally, how she's up there in the same talks with Sophia and Jersey, when it is nowhere close. Just to me, the experience was night and day.

    I will not be repeating. One and done for me.

    If you haven't seen her still try her out for yourself. There are tons of positive reviews on her. But as you can imagine, there is no one girl that's going to be for everybody.

    Again, this is not some bashing post, just my real honest opinion. Don't want to lie just to fit in with the mold.
    It was special to meet you =).

  5. #17867

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorguy69  [View Original Post]
    Finally made my way up north been trying to schedule a session with Sarah and finally the stars aligned and it came to pass. I got a room ahead of time really close to her not motel x her comms were great throughout the process then got the green light for the evening and time of her arrival. She showed up on time got comfortable good conversation then worked our way over to the bed. Got undressed kept conversation going while engaging with each other's bodies. Head game was so good and very sensual she was very accommodating and great at getting us ready for the main course. She asked what I liked and I was feeling different with her so I asked for spoon position. She liked that idea and we both were enjoying that position for a while starting slowly and gently, changing angle and rhythm and depth until I hammered hard and unloaded in the bag and she was moaning and got soaking wet. Cleaned up conversed a little more no rush at all just a great relaxed session with everything going great. She's such a nice person and has a great body for pleasure and she is definitely like everyone has reviewed. Highly recommend!
    I had a wonderful time!

  6. #17866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Kaila

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? 30's? 40's? And do you know if she is willing to see new clientele?
    She has a Gatekeeper.

    Reach out to Lucaswt.

    DrP.

  7. #17865
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to kick it with an oldie but goodie this weekend. Brazilian Kaila reached out and asked if I wanted to meet up. I think it's one of those times when cash is short. We've always had good connection so of course I accepted. I stopped by her place and she warmly welcomed me with some nice DFK. I noticed she had lost a little wait but still is an attractive lady. We got comfortable, moved to the bed, and got caught up. We quickly moved to a lot more kissing and fondling one another. She gave me her usual fantastic BBJ. I went down and ate her creamy kitty until she gave me 3 O's. Some P2 P grinding really sent her over the edge and she quickly pulled me in for some good love making. She has always provided BBFS for me, so YMMV. We wore that bed out in several positions until we both came a few more times. Once again, we had good time and I hope she remains available. I did notice her breasts sagging a bit more, but she's still a cutie and personable.
    How old is she? 30's? 40's? And do you know if she is willing to see new clientele?

  8. #17864

    Sara Maitland

    This is a late review from when I saw Sarah back on June 16th.

    This is not meant to be mean or hating on her or bashing her. But these reports are meant to be honest and transparent.

    Firstly, she has good comms and responds promptly and has very fair rates. Sweet lady, a bit talkative tho. But nice enough.

    This part doesn't really have to do with her directly, and I knew about this ahead of time because of all the other reports, but I didn't think it would be that big of a deal having her in my car and driving to motel x. But honestly, I really wasnt feeling it. Yea its only a 10 min drive, but anything could happen. I just don't want a provider in my car. I don't think I would see a provider unless they have an incall for me to go moving forward. Just a side note, I know most of you guys don't care about that, just a personal prefererence for me.

    We get to motel x, and she starts by playing with her toys, which I already knew, again, due to previous reviews. But it was awkward. Like, it wasnt hot. Normally it would be a hot thing having her play with her toy, while maybe like making out and her fondling you at the same time or something. But she just layed there with her eyes close. So I just took it upon myself to start sucking on ber breasts. That is prob the last pro. She does have nice natural tits and nips, so great for sucking on. I asked if we could kiss, (rather it be more natural like other providers here that initiate it and its just more organic.) She just said sure, and I went to kiss her, but it was just like on the lips and she had like dry and chapped lips and it made me not even want to continure doing that after like 10-15 secs. When she was done with her toy she got up and asked what positioned I liked. Instead of the more traditional way of just organically leading off with BJJ. So, we went into cowgirl, which is my fav position, and she just started riding me in that position but with zero emotion just up and down and here eyes closed the whole time. Just like her eyes were closed when she was using her toy. Just took me out of it and was so awkward. Compare this to like a Sophia or Jerseygirl who are so passionate and make sure you are enjoying yourself and not just going through the motions. Sarah was literally just going through the motions till I finished. We laid there for a bit to see if I was ready for a round 2, but honestly, the chemistry was just not there and I called it and said I'm done heading back to work. Whereas with Sophia, Jersey, etc I go for two pops.

    And unfortunately, I just didn't find her attractive at all. And again, not because of age, because Sophia is prob around her age or a bit older and Jersey is over a decade over and still looks sexy for age and I would repeat with both of them.

    Based on all the reviews of Sarah I was genuinely excited. I'm just not sure personally, how she's up there in the same talks with Sophia and Jersey, when it is nowhere close. Just to me, the experience was night and day.

    I will not be repeating. One and done for me.

    If you haven't seen her still try her out for yourself. There are tons of positive reviews on her. But as you can imagine, there is no one girl that's going to be for everybody.

    Again, this is not some bashing post, just my real honest opinion. Don't want to lie just to fit in with the mold.

  9. #17863

    Brazilian Kaila

    I had the opportunity to kick it with an oldie but goodie this weekend. Brazilian Kaila reached out and asked if I wanted to meet up. I think it's one of those times when cash is short. We've always had good connection so of course I accepted. I stopped by her place and she warmly welcomed me with some nice DFK. I noticed she had lost a little wait but still is an attractive lady. We got comfortable, moved to the bed, and got caught up. We quickly moved to a lot more kissing and fondling one another. She gave me her usual fantastic BBJ. I went down and ate her creamy kitty until she gave me 3 O's. Some P2 P grinding really sent her over the edge and she quickly pulled me in for some good love making. She has always provided BBFS for me, so YMMV. We wore that bed out in several positions until we both came a few more times. Once again, we had good time and I hope she remains available. I did notice her breasts sagging a bit more, but she's still a cutie and personable.

  10. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Orlo has pretty much retired from the forum and hobby. We talk on occasion to check in with each other.

    Opus moved to TN to be closer to his family as they were getting up there.

    We talk occasionally as well.

    Both good people for sure.

    Be safe.

    DrP.
    Glad to hear Orlo is doing okay. I still have old messages from him in 2017 & 2018 introducing me to Diane and Silvia, both Brazilian UTRs. His taste is impeccable. I miss him.

    Taepo Dong.

  11. #17861

    Debbie UTR

    Got text from her that her stay in Orlando is indefinite for now. I guess she escaped the draft to the French Foreign Legion. Those that want to see her, please contact her gatekeeper. She is still using her number ending -613.

  12. #17860

    Sarah Maitland first meet

    Finally made my way up north been trying to schedule a session with Sarah and finally the stars aligned and it came to pass. I got a room ahead of time really close to her not motel x her comms were great throughout the process then got the green light for the evening and time of her arrival. She showed up on time got comfortable good conversation then worked our way over to the bed. Got undressed kept conversation going while engaging with each other's bodies. Head game was so good and very sensual she was very accommodating and great at getting us ready for the main course. She asked what I liked and I was feeling different with her so I asked for spoon position. She liked that idea and we both were enjoying that position for a while starting slowly and gently, changing angle and rhythm and depth until I hammered hard and unloaded in the bag and she was moaning and got soaking wet. Cleaned up conversed a little more no rush at all just a great relaxed session with everything going great. She's such a nice person and has a great body for pleasure and she is definitely like everyone has reviewed. Highly recommend!

  13. #17859

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    Was able to connect with Sarah for a date. Communication was solid. I had no issues. Went for just a BBBJ and she let me finish on her chest. She has really nice natural tits. Had a nice time.
    The pleasure was all mine.

  14. #17858
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Orlo has pretty much retired from the forum and hobby. We talk on occasion to check in with each other.

    Opus moved to TN to be closer to his family as they were getting up there.

    We talk occasionally as well.

    Both good people for sure.

    Be safe.

    DrP.
    Thanks for letting me know. I chatted with Opus a lot. I'm glad both are doing well. Please tell them hello for me. Thank you Sir.

  15. #17857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Orlo and Opus

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me Scarlett's number? I reached out to someone I thought may have had their info but have yet to get a response.

    Also, where is Orlo69 and Opus? Anyone know if they are doing ok??
    Orlo has pretty much retired from the forum and hobby. We talk on occasion to check in with each other.

    Opus moved to TN to be closer to his family as they were getting up there.

    We talk occasionally as well.

    Both good people for sure.

    Be safe.

    DrP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape