Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 255 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
    That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.

  2. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.

  3. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.

  4. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.

  5. #3730

    Shangri-La Ypsi

    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596

  6. #3729

    Haku Brighton

    Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  7. #3728

    Mei, Main or Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBlister  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?
    You could try Mei massage on Washtenaw. I think they have a new girl name Mimi? I think the other providers are a bit older, 60's+. Or, if you can try an extra 10 minutes try Main Street (my goto, cute) in A2 or Bamboo. There's also Promenade but it's an apartment.

    Good luck.

  8. #3727

    Attractive or UTR?

    Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?

  9. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear3167  [View Original Post]
    I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.
    Wow, back to China. I didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info!

  10. #3725

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi are those Asian hotel girls real and pretty safe to visit? Any best one to call / use Thanks.
    I've used them 2 times not bad its hit or miss but itll get the job done.

  11. #3724

    Chanel left, 3 girls now

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.
    I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.

  12. #3723

    Bamboo and Main St

    Went to Bamboo a couple weeks ago and saw Nancy. She's in her 20's as other mongers have reported but i want to be clear that she is not good looking. Frumpy looking, 3-4 out of 10 on a normal person scale, well on her way to becoming one of those matronly types lol. Opted for half hour for $50. She gave a decent teasing massage and standard enthusiastic handshake with nipple sucking. $50 house fee for hhr and $50 tip. Would repeat in a pinch.

    I called the Main St place and asked for Angela. They said she's not there. Offered me another girl but I declined given some mixed reports.

  13. #3722

    Main St

    Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.

  14. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    And some mad skills. Close your eyes if you need to and enjoy the ride. I've seen exactly one woman I'd guess was in her 30's at a full service AMP in Toledo OH. Years ago and she was probably much older. Descriptions of these ladies tend to be on the generous side. Every time an AMP is raided the ladies in the mugshots are always 60+. If I'm taking a road trip for an AMP, I drive through Ann Arbor on the way to Jackson.
    Haha so true. The mugshot lineup is always. Illuminating, LOL. Makeup and dim lighting do wonders.

  15. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    You will definitely be disappointed by Luckys. All of the ladies there are old. They do have pretty good bodies and they do perform very well but they all definitely show their age. I would say 60's the only other upside is the price, way cheaper than the Ann Arbor rates.
    And some mad skills. Close your eyes if you need to and enjoy the ride. I've seen exactly one woman I'd guess was in her 30's at a full service AMP in Toledo OH. Years ago and she was probably much older. Descriptions of these ladies tend to be on the generous side. Every time an AMP is raided the ladies in the mugshots are always 60+. If I'm taking a road trip for an AMP, I drive through Ann Arbor on the way to Jackson.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape