Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 39977
-
07-19-26 18:50 #39662Senior Member

Posts: 68Gold Coast or Old Town?
Is there ANYTHING (parlor or indy) in Gold Coast or Old Town? Visiting for a day.
-
07-19-26 13:47 #39661Senior Member

Posts: 573There is a dungeon on Grand near Ogden. Not sure of the name but knew some people that worked there.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 13:35 #39660Senior Member

Posts: 1603I am not on FetLife any longer and haven't been for two years, but I saw more people interested in that lifestyle on there than other places. When I used to be more active in the lifestyle I had access to dungeons and doms that did what you are looking for. Sorry I don't have names or contacts to give you.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 08:16 #39659Senior Member

Posts: 208Bdsm
Can't find any more appropriate thread so here it is:
Looking for some light bdsm. Something like a tie and tease with a little discipline. All areas I look want large deposits and seem like they would be too strict and kick my ass.
Anywhere in Chicagoland would work.
Some sort of release would b nice but not necessary.
Even a place that's primarily massage but throws in a little bdsm would suffice.
Never tried this before getting old and looking for a new experience.
Can anyone help out a bother.
Dm is fifne.
-
07-18-26 20:41 #39658Senior Member

Posts: 86Same
I traded texts with them a couple of times. They responded like hours later. So I said screw it, I can't make an appointment on that basis. I text ahead that I'm on my way, get to the back door. The lot behind the place is empty, which is foreboding. I ring, text I'm there, wait ten minutes, text I'm leaving, and leave.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
I suspect the business model of a 24/7 operation with one person working isn't workable for anyone. I don't need 24/7 access. I just need someone to be there when I show up.
-
07-18-26 16:03 #39657Senior Member

Posts: 987Kung Fu Throating
Finally went by the new space in the same sleazy strip mall where Tokyo Spa was located. Saw Kiki who claims to be 26 but is more like 36 and we settled on $200 for BBBJ / CFS. Played with her pussy a bit while she stroked me and then gave me a remarkable deep throat BJ with lots of slurping and sucking, not just brute force technique. Did some DATY and FIV before fucking and she was almost too tight for me, but switching to doggy after a little more DATY opened her up. She wouldn't let me pull her ponytail, kiss, or play with her ass. Limited English, big pussy flaps, tits a little saggy, but a good value for the money. There was another typical Chinese girl around the same age named Amy who seemed friendly enough, but I didn't see any Latinas.
-
07-18-26 15:01 #39656Regular Member

Posts: 61OFCharlie is Your Best Bet
Search the forum and find OFCharlie send him a DM he has the best knowledge on this service. If he can't help I'll.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
Do it for $50'LOL just kidding but I do got some great man titties LOL.
-
07-18-26 12:42 #39655Banned Member

Posts: 35Luisa at Amanda Spa
I went back for a repeat visit with her and she showed me another great time.
Originally Posted by GoldSterling
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 09:46 #39654Senior Member

Posts: 151Real nuru
Can anyone tell me what spots use real nuru gel FS? Thanks.
-
07-18-26 08:17 #39653Regular Member

Posts: 61Thai Lotus
Try Thai Lotus Spa amazing Thai massage but no extras.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 23:24 #39652Senior Member

Posts: 148Aside from west river emily, anyone have any more recommendations for a great massage in that area?
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:51 #39651Regular Member

Posts: 61Emily. West River Spa. Certified Ashiatsu
There are only about 11 Ashiatsu certified therapist in the Chicago area and little does anyone know Emily is one of them at West River Spa. She is so skilled at it she can crack your back with her heels. Great thin athletic body. If you go to her tell her that the only guy with the tattoos referred you she will know who it is. And highly suggest any of you testing her skill with this massage practice- she really is the GOAT in Chicago.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 15:10 #39650Senior Member

Posts: 179Location
Send me a DM. Let me know how far your willing to drive from your location. I may have a couple places for you in the south to s. West subs. If interested.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 14:55 #39649Senior Member

Posts: 57I was there yesterday and can confirm this also. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 14:25 #39648Senior Member

Posts: 112Sound Spa update
Want to give a bit of an update / warning. Hit sound again late last night. Can't confirm anything since it was so dark and I don't want the mods to delete. I just want to say ALWAYS WEAR THOSE CONDOMS BOYS! YES, ESPECIALLY DURING BJs! Like I said, I can't confirm anything but I can 100% confirm I saw some weird stuff on her top lip. Could've been smeared make up not fully removed from earlier in the day (it was late—2 am), but idk. Mods might delete this but just giving a heads up.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





