Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 18208
-
07-19-26 08:00 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 201Brazilian Kaila
I had the opportunity to kick it with an oldie but goodie this weekend. Brazilian Kaila reached out and asked if I wanted to meet up. I think it's one of those times when cash is short. We've always had good connection so of course I accepted. I stopped by her place and she warmly welcomed me with some nice DFK. I noticed she had lost a little wait but still is an attractive lady. We got comfortable, moved to the bed, and got caught up. We quickly moved to a lot more kissing and fondling one another. She gave me her usual fantastic BBJ. I went down and ate her creamy kitty until she gave me 3 O's. Some P2 P grinding really sent her over the edge and she quickly pulled me in for some good love making. She has always provided BBFS for me, so YMMV. We wore that bed out in several positions until we both came a few more times. Once again, we had good time and I hope she remains available. I did notice her breasts sagging a bit more, but she's still a cutie and personable.
-
07-19-26 07:40 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 86Glad to hear Orlo is doing okay. I still have old messages from him in 2017 & 2018 introducing me to Diane and Silvia, both Brazilian UTRs. His taste is impeccable. I miss him.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
Taepo Dong.
-
07-19-26 07:37 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 86Debbie UTR
Got text from her that her stay in Orlando is indefinite for now. I guess she escaped the draft to the French Foreign Legion. Those that want to see her, please contact her gatekeeper. She is still using her number ending -613.
-
07-18-26 13:18 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 38Sarah Maitland first meet
Finally made my way up north been trying to schedule a session with Sarah and finally the stars aligned and it came to pass. I got a room ahead of time really close to her not motel x her comms were great throughout the process then got the green light for the evening and time of her arrival. She showed up on time got comfortable good conversation then worked our way over to the bed. Got undressed kept conversation going while engaging with each other's bodies. Head game was so good and very sensual she was very accommodating and great at getting us ready for the main course. She asked what I liked and I was feeling different with her so I asked for spoon position. She liked that idea and we both were enjoying that position for a while starting slowly and gently, changing angle and rhythm and depth until I hammered hard and unloaded in the bag and she was moaning and got soaking wet. Cleaned up conversed a little more no rush at all just a great relaxed session with everything going great. She's such a nice person and has a great body for pleasure and she is definitely like everyone has reviewed. Highly recommend!
-
07-18-26 12:57 #17859Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
The pleasure was all mine.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:12 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 243Thanks for letting me know. I chatted with Opus a lot. I'm glad both are doing well. Please tell them hello for me. Thank you Sir.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 13:37 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 330Orlo and Opus
Orlo has pretty much retired from the forum and hobby. We talk on occasion to check in with each other.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
Opus moved to TN to be closer to his family as they were getting up there.
We talk occasionally as well.
Both good people for sure.
Be safe.
DrP.
-
07-16-26 22:31 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 43Catch her now.
She's had a rough time in the past few months. Try catching her now before she goes MIA again, she told me she will only be available for a week or so.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:57 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 243Scarlett
Can someone PM me Scarlett's number? I reached out to someone I thought may have had their info but have yet to get a response.
Also, where is Orlo69 and Opus? Anyone know if they are doing ok??
-
07-16-26 21:50 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 761Lmao, close on the name. I tried to help her out by posting when she needed $$, which seemed to be every week. Then her communication turned to sh*t and I stepped down from that position. Also, all the text asking for $ got old real quick. Then to top it off, a longer told me she has sticky fingers when he had her out to his place.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:47 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 761Tried seeing her last year and she went MIA. Was a few months after she had the baby I believe?
Originally Posted by MrJohe
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:20 #17852Senior Member

Posts: 855Scarlett. She's not UTR anymore
She's advertising with a black Hispanic girl I think a black Puerto Rican girl. She's staying around South Orlando I think around OBT or I drive when a few guys reached out to her they conclude hear a guy in the background telling her what to say. It seems like she has a handler now so it's interesting that you saw her despite some of those recent reviews that seem cautionary.
The black Hispanic girls known to have like a black boyfriend or a pimp. There's been some reviews in the past that he would come in during the day and tell you to leave or cut the date short or some bullshit. There may have been some few good reviews, but she's been posting for years and not many people see her and if they do, it's not really good exp. So if this girl is with her now that gives me some concern that now she's also being handled and has a bad influence.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212485940
Originally Posted by MrJohe
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:08 #17851Senior Member

Posts: 43MILF Scarlett
Saw Scarlett today and had an awesome experience. Total hot MILF vibe with some nicely pierced tits and a PHAT ass that's hard to take your eyes off.
She was wearing a cute yellow dress when I picked her up. She offered Greek for an upgrade, but I passed this time. Definitely dipping into it next time. She was very accommodating and listened well to direction. Started with some attention to junior and wow some good suction. She told me her favorite position is doggy, and I can definitely see why. Her arch is incredible, and the view was unreal. I did my best to last, but it was a losing battle. Afterward, we chatted for a bit, and I dropped her back off.
Fellas, she's actually a really sweet girl in a tough situation. Treat her right and she will treat you like a king. She said she's not going to be here for long so get her while you can. DM for info. Preferably senior members.
-
07-16-26 19:04 #17850Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's my type but damn her hygiene needed some help.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 18:00 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 138Yeah two Lexis in Orlando
Scammer Lexi is on alligator escort.
Other Lexi is mid 30's, and good price for the deed. She is at checkers or at apt near Rio grande. I would recommend her. Even though she is always texting you to come see her. I dunno who her gatekeeper is, it used to be BBJ doctor I think. Last 4 digits for SexiLexi not scammer are 8098.









Reply With Quote






