Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4032

    Purple

    Went to purple 8/17 got the.

    Half hour massage prices went up 10 bucks didn't catch providers name. Massage was decent. No tease finally told me to flip made hand job jester I said yes she asked me if I've been there before also said yes and she asked how much I paid for regular. I told her 40 she said no 60 told her no I got 40 and that's what I pay she continues with HJ thank god I didn't pay the 60 grab my Junior and Jack hammers told her to slow own many time but then continues with the jackhammer to the point I didn't even want to come anymore. I told her forget it. Got dressed pay and. Leave. Disappointed this is usually my go to spot. Any recommendations for a better spot.

  2. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodynose  [View Original Post]
    Recently stumbled on a relatively new place: https://us.escortsaffair.com/lowell/...51011928aef001.

    Any recent intel? Heard there might be some talent there previously at Rainbow in Btree.
    I haven't visited yet but I know one provider is Coco previously at 254 Central Manchester & 290 Broadway Methuen. Told me she'll be there until the end of the month. For those who don't know her, she's on the younger side (late 30's my guess), pretty, spinner body, MM's, with a darkish complexion.

  3. #4030

    Relax! Just do it?

    Recently stumbled on a relatively new place: https://us.escortsaffair.com/lowell/...51011928aef001.

    Any recent intel? Heard there might be some talent there previously at Rainbow in Btree.

  4. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    I pulled Yuyu, late 30's medium build. Joked around a little with her got her smile, pretty good massage on the flip negotiations.

    Decent visit she put the 'squeeze' on me, finished earlier than I liked. 70/160.
    I tried out the Hand Spa a couple of days ago. Yuyu wasn't there; the girls at the time were Monica and Cici. Average faces, average bodies, almost no English, dressed like they were buying groceries at Market Basket. Monica gave me one of the 3 or 4 best massages I have ever received in my life. If you told me she was a CMT or LMT, I could not dispute your claim. I probably won't be back. I don't know about you guys, but I am getting so sick and tired of these girls who can't speak English.

  5. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of years since I've been there. Has anyone been there recently? When I last went it was a 2 person operation with Linda and an older women. Are they still there? Does anyone remember her name? I've thought about checking it out for old times sake but not sure if they've gone back to straight legit or if they still have the table shower.
    Thanks!
    I think Spa Tao has been strictly legit for a few years. Got slapped on the hand from Linda last time I tried to touch her during the massage.

  6. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by Titfucker420  [View Original Post]
    Those are the infamous "Tewksbury Brazilians" and the number should tie to an ad for Lisa.

    I really like Lisa, she and I vibe really well and she has taken care of me.

    I have had mixed experiences with Sophia and saw way too much of Chloe. Every time I'd ask who was available it was only ever Chloe, found out that it's bc she lives close to me so if no one was already there they would just say she was. Annoying and eventually lead to me taking a break from them in general.

    Also because $350 for not even a full hour is too much for what I was getting most of the time. But every so often Lisa would introduce me to the new girl and I'd get a bonus 4 hand or threesome fun without having to pay for the second girl.
    Yea she quoted me something around the same. Is that FS?

  7. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!
    Those are the infamous "Tewksbury Brazilians" and the number should tie to an ad for Lisa.

    I really like Lisa, she and I vibe really well and she has taken care of me.

    I have had mixed experiences with Sophia and saw way too much of Chloe. Every time I'd ask who was available it was only ever Chloe, found out that it's bc she lives close to me so if no one was already there they would just say she was. Annoying and eventually lead to me taking a break from them in general.

    Also because $350 for not even a full hour is too much for what I was getting most of the time. But every so often Lisa would introduce me to the new girl and I'd get a bonus 4 hand or threesome fun without having to pay for the second girl.

  8. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!
    Is there an ad for these Tewksbury Brazilians?

  9. #4024

    Tewksbury Lisa?

    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!

  10. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever make it to Hand Spa?
    I pulled Yuyu, late 30's medium build. Joked around a little with her got her smile, pretty good massage on the flip negotiations.

    Decent visit she put the 'squeeze' on me, finished earlier than I liked. 70/160.

  11. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Found a new place next to Blue Moon in Tewksbury, using a phone number associated with Shin Shin in Lowell.

    Will report when I visit this week, hopefully same level of service as Shin Shin.
    Did you ever make it to Hand Spa?

  12. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun one. I wonder if she'll daty. I TOFFT Rogers 11 a couple of weeks ago. Got cici. Pretty face, nice rack little tummy going but whatever, I'm not super picky. Did hh and she massaged for maybe 10 minutes before flip. Wanted 2 for FS. I was really just looking for L2 and daty. Lotta negotiating which I hate kind of a mood killer. We agree on $150 for FS and I ask for daty and she's back asking for 2 again!.annoying. Somehow I get her back to 1. 5 and we had fun. Good attitude, but the crazy negotiations and cover on L2 are not my thing. I may go back. Sounds like 8 is more fun.
    8 is almost always the better bet. That being said, I have never been able to just walk in and be seen there. The times I've tried and failed, 11 was usually my next stop but after too many poor encounters I just schedule ahead for someone at 8 instead.

    Luxe in Chelmsford has been the next on my list to try out.

  13. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by PeninsulaJack  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back from a trip to Boston and took a detour to Rogers 8. I got there first thing in the morning, and didn't call ahead because I didn't have my burner. So I get there right ahead of an appointment and I'm pulled into a room by a mid 30's slightly pudgy Chinese girl who calls herself Lucy. Being a little pudgy, she's got a little bit of cleavage going, and her face was average but good enough for what I was looking for. I am L2 only and sometimes we'll finish with a little bit of Russian. Her appointment seemed to have finished quickly because I didn't wait too long. Immediately it's clear all I'm looking for is the extras. She took instruction well. I like it San Fernando Valley style. Lots of eye contact and theatrical stuff. BB for the first five or seven minutes until we move down to a little futon that is next to the massage table, because when I release, I want to watch it fly all over her. Then she gets a wrapper. That wasn't going to work so after about five minutes of that which was very entertaining, but not going to get the job done, we moved back to the massage table for some Russian with her on her back. This is going to get the job done even without any artificial slippery substances. She doesn't speak any English, but I ask if I can paint her face. She clearly didn't understand me, so I aimed for her chest and some of it splashed up to her chin. . 5 house. 140 extras. Out the door.
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun one. I wonder if she'll daty. I TOFFT Rogers 11 a couple of weeks ago. Got cici. Pretty face, nice rack little tummy going but whatever, I'm not super picky. Did hh and she massaged for maybe 10 minutes before flip. Wanted 2 for FS. I was really just looking for L2 and daty. Lotta negotiating which I hate kind of a mood killer. We agree on $150 for FS and I ask for daty and she's back asking for 2 again!.annoying. Somehow I get her back to 1. 5 and we had fun. Good attitude, but the crazy negotiations and cover on L2 are not my thing. I may go back. Sounds like 8 is more fun.

  14. #4019

    Rogers 8

    Just getting back from a trip to Boston and took a detour to Rogers 8. I got there first thing in the morning, and didn't call ahead because I didn't have my burner. So I get there right ahead of an appointment and I'm pulled into a room by a mid 30's slightly pudgy Chinese girl who calls herself Lucy. Being a little pudgy, she's got a little bit of cleavage going, and her face was average but good enough for what I was looking for. I am L2 only and sometimes we'll finish with a little bit of Russian. Her appointment seemed to have finished quickly because I didn't wait too long. Immediately it's clear all I'm looking for is the extras. She took instruction well. I like it San Fernando Valley style. Lots of eye contact and theatrical stuff. BB for the first five or seven minutes until we move down to a little futon that is next to the massage table, because when I release, I want to watch it fly all over her. Then she gets a wrapper. That wasn't going to work so after about five minutes of that which was very entertaining, but not going to get the job done, we moved back to the massage table for some Russian with her on her back. This is going to get the job done even without any artificial slippery substances. She doesn't speak any English, but I ask if I can paint her face. She clearly didn't understand me, so I aimed for her chest and some of it splashed up to her chin. . 5 house. 140 extras. Out the door.

  15. #4018

    Hand Spa

    Found a new place next to Blue Moon in Tewksbury, using a phone number associated with Shin Shin in Lowell.

    Will report when I visit this week, hopefully same level of service as Shin Shin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape