Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4103
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of years since I've been there. Has anyone been there recently? When I last went it was a 2 person operation with Linda and an older women. Are they still there? Does anyone remember her name? I've thought about checking it out for old times sake but not sure if they've gone back to straight legit or if they still have the table shower.
    Thanks!
    I think Spa Tao has been strictly legit for a few years. Got slapped on the hand from Linda last time I tried to touch her during the massage.

  2. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by Titfucker420  [View Original Post]
    Those are the infamous "Tewksbury Brazilians" and the number should tie to an ad for Lisa.

    I really like Lisa, she and I vibe really well and she has taken care of me.

    I have had mixed experiences with Sophia and saw way too much of Chloe. Every time I'd ask who was available it was only ever Chloe, found out that it's bc she lives close to me so if no one was already there they would just say she was. Annoying and eventually lead to me taking a break from them in general.

    Also because $350 for not even a full hour is too much for what I was getting most of the time. But every so often Lisa would introduce me to the new girl and I'd get a bonus 4 hand or threesome fun without having to pay for the second girl.
    Yea she quoted me something around the same. Is that FS?

  3. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!
    Those are the infamous "Tewksbury Brazilians" and the number should tie to an ad for Lisa.

    I really like Lisa, she and I vibe really well and she has taken care of me.

    I have had mixed experiences with Sophia and saw way too much of Chloe. Every time I'd ask who was available it was only ever Chloe, found out that it's bc she lives close to me so if no one was already there they would just say she was. Annoying and eventually lead to me taking a break from them in general.

    Also because $350 for not even a full hour is too much for what I was getting most of the time. But every so often Lisa would introduce me to the new girl and I'd get a bonus 4 hand or threesome fun without having to pay for the second girl.

  4. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!
    Is there an ad for these Tewksbury Brazilians?

  5. #4024

    Tewksbury Lisa?

    Hey guys, so a while ago I saw an ad on CL for Lisa / Ana. Reached out to them a few years ago and now she will randomly text me telling me to come in. I've never been in because I can't find any reviews on them. Brazilian chicks I believe. Lisa I believe is still managing but recently they had Rose and Sophia.

    Is any of that ringing a bell for anyone? If so, are they legit? Worth it? Thanks!

  6. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever make it to Hand Spa?
    I pulled Yuyu, late 30's medium build. Joked around a little with her got her smile, pretty good massage on the flip negotiations.

    Decent visit she put the 'squeeze' on me, finished earlier than I liked. 70/160.

  7. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Found a new place next to Blue Moon in Tewksbury, using a phone number associated with Shin Shin in Lowell.

    Will report when I visit this week, hopefully same level of service as Shin Shin.
    Did you ever make it to Hand Spa?

  8. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun one. I wonder if she'll daty. I TOFFT Rogers 11 a couple of weeks ago. Got cici. Pretty face, nice rack little tummy going but whatever, I'm not super picky. Did hh and she massaged for maybe 10 minutes before flip. Wanted 2 for FS. I was really just looking for L2 and daty. Lotta negotiating which I hate kind of a mood killer. We agree on $150 for FS and I ask for daty and she's back asking for 2 again!.annoying. Somehow I get her back to 1. 5 and we had fun. Good attitude, but the crazy negotiations and cover on L2 are not my thing. I may go back. Sounds like 8 is more fun.
    8 is almost always the better bet. That being said, I have never been able to just walk in and be seen there. The times I've tried and failed, 11 was usually my next stop but after too many poor encounters I just schedule ahead for someone at 8 instead.

    Luxe in Chelmsford has been the next on my list to try out.

  9. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by PeninsulaJack  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back from a trip to Boston and took a detour to Rogers 8. I got there first thing in the morning, and didn't call ahead because I didn't have my burner. So I get there right ahead of an appointment and I'm pulled into a room by a mid 30's slightly pudgy Chinese girl who calls herself Lucy. Being a little pudgy, she's got a little bit of cleavage going, and her face was average but good enough for what I was looking for. I am L2 only and sometimes we'll finish with a little bit of Russian. Her appointment seemed to have finished quickly because I didn't wait too long. Immediately it's clear all I'm looking for is the extras. She took instruction well. I like it San Fernando Valley style. Lots of eye contact and theatrical stuff. BB for the first five or seven minutes until we move down to a little futon that is next to the massage table, because when I release, I want to watch it fly all over her. Then she gets a wrapper. That wasn't going to work so after about five minutes of that which was very entertaining, but not going to get the job done, we moved back to the massage table for some Russian with her on her back. This is going to get the job done even without any artificial slippery substances. She doesn't speak any English, but I ask if I can paint her face. She clearly didn't understand me, so I aimed for her chest and some of it splashed up to her chin. . 5 house. 140 extras. Out the door.
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun one. I wonder if she'll daty. I TOFFT Rogers 11 a couple of weeks ago. Got cici. Pretty face, nice rack little tummy going but whatever, I'm not super picky. Did hh and she massaged for maybe 10 minutes before flip. Wanted 2 for FS. I was really just looking for L2 and daty. Lotta negotiating which I hate kind of a mood killer. We agree on $150 for FS and I ask for daty and she's back asking for 2 again!.annoying. Somehow I get her back to 1. 5 and we had fun. Good attitude, but the crazy negotiations and cover on L2 are not my thing. I may go back. Sounds like 8 is more fun.

  10. #4019

    Rogers 8

    Just getting back from a trip to Boston and took a detour to Rogers 8. I got there first thing in the morning, and didn't call ahead because I didn't have my burner. So I get there right ahead of an appointment and I'm pulled into a room by a mid 30's slightly pudgy Chinese girl who calls herself Lucy. Being a little pudgy, she's got a little bit of cleavage going, and her face was average but good enough for what I was looking for. I am L2 only and sometimes we'll finish with a little bit of Russian. Her appointment seemed to have finished quickly because I didn't wait too long. Immediately it's clear all I'm looking for is the extras. She took instruction well. I like it San Fernando Valley style. Lots of eye contact and theatrical stuff. BB for the first five or seven minutes until we move down to a little futon that is next to the massage table, because when I release, I want to watch it fly all over her. Then she gets a wrapper. That wasn't going to work so after about five minutes of that which was very entertaining, but not going to get the job done, we moved back to the massage table for some Russian with her on her back. This is going to get the job done even without any artificial slippery substances. She doesn't speak any English, but I ask if I can paint her face. She clearly didn't understand me, so I aimed for her chest and some of it splashed up to her chin. . 5 house. 140 extras. Out the door.

  11. #4018

    Hand Spa

    Found a new place next to Blue Moon in Tewksbury, using a phone number associated with Shin Shin in Lowell.

    Will report when I visit this week, hopefully same level of service as Shin Shin.

  12. #4017

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I called a month or so ago and asked for Lisa who I had seen the first time I was there. Whoever answered the phone said "Who?" and told me there was never a Lisa there. Called again a few days ago. This time I didn't ask for anybody. I just made an appointment. I get there and who answers the door? Lisa. She looked like she'd just woken up. She remembered me but when I asked her about being told she wasn't there, she didn't really understand so I just dropped it. This visit was about the same as the first with her. Good solid massage that really helped my back and shoulders. Brief tease and then flip. I had a few days build up and knew I wouldn't last too long. Nice slow HJ with lots of ball play which really gets me going. I was on the edge almost immediately. I think she sensed this and adjusted her technique to prolong things. Eventually I couldn't hold off any longer and there was quite the explosion. She was all smiles and was saying things like "Oh my god! Too much. Wow honey, so strong!" and kept going until I was fully drained. Thorough clean up and she was giggling at the amount. Face and scalp massage to wrap things up. No phone calls or walk ins, no interruptions. She asked me several times to return telling me that liked giving me a massage. Most likely says this stuff to everyone but it's all part of the fun for me. Back in my car about fifteen minutes over the hour.
    She's good, so is Jennifer!

  13. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of years since I've been there. Has anyone been there recently? When I last went it was a 2 person operation with Linda and an older women. Are they still there? Does anyone remember her name? I've thought about checking it out for old times sake but not sure if they've gone back to straight legit or if they still have the table shower.

    Thanks!
    I visit a few times per year. Last time was in April. As far as I know it's only Gina and Linda that are there now. I always see Gina. (I would love to try Linda one day but have established a good rapport with Gina. Maybe if Gina isn't available one day I'll give Linda a try.) The place is always nice and clean with fresh linens. Table shower is still there. Nothing more than a good massage and HJ to my knowledge. House fee has gone up to 80 for the hour.

  14. #4015

    Spa Tao?

    It's been a couple of years since I've been there. Has anyone been there recently? When I last went it was a 2 person operation with Linda and an older women. Are they still there? Does anyone remember her name? I've thought about checking it out for old times sake but not sure if they've gone back to straight legit or if they still have the table shower.

    Thanks!

  15. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleJames  [View Original Post]
    I have been frequenting sea thanks to my job. Nothing beats Thailand and Philippines for me. I swore to never spend another dollar hobbying here.

    But I've been home for a couple of months and desperation has set in.

    I was around waltham, browsed the forum for some intel.

    I settled on 2 x9 newton.

    I didn't call just rang doorbell. Woman who let me in was mia from rogers 8 who I knew very well. She recognized me and she saw the hesitation on my face. I wanted to walk out. But she walked me to the room. She left to let me undress but I finally decided to just bolt out of there. I didn't want to see mia. I didn't except to see her here.

    I had known her pretty well a couple of years ago. I used to see her all the time at rogers. I had her personal line, we met for lunch a couple of times. I brought her to my home for quickies. She didn't charge me if I fed her or took her for a little shopping. She spent one night with me and that was nice. It's not easy to get these women out of their massage parlors. They literally work 7 days per week and boss has them on a short leash. Rare to have 'free time'.

    But anyways mia started ghosting me, ignoring my calls and texts. I saw her a couple of times at roger before I went to sea, but I saw a different girls. I stopped going to rogers and mongering in the states eventually.

    Yea, just didn't feel like mia tonight. Maybe I should just stay home while I'm in the states.
    Seems like when you were sailing the seas you "threw a bottle into the ocean" only to have it wash up in Waltham.

    Your compass is working great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape