Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 504 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7420

    Milo Therapy

    Went to see this provider off of CL.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/wi...phDFZnyN8VeVko

    First and foremost, I did not see the lady pictured. Was instead an attractive Latina somewhere around her 30's or early 40's. Location was tucked away in a neighborhood in Winter Park, the house is opposite a long fence so it's fairly secluded all things considered. While it might seem like a private residence, I suspect it's an Airbnb or some other sort of rental because there were printed signs not to touch the digital thermostat and offering the password to the house's wifi. Table and setup was just a bit after the entrance in the living room.

    It was $200 for an hour long massage. Was told to remove all clothing cause she uses A LOT of oil. Wasn't the best massage in the world but not terrible, did show some effort at certain parts. After flip, immediately got to business. Got L1 for my tip, allowed roaming and even got her to take off her bra. Very perky nipples and overall she's in great shape. Once finished, went on my way before hour was up.

    Overall, I don't think I'll be visiting again. For the price of entry, I was expecting a bit more. I'm sure there's more on the table if you tipped more but I wasn't interested for total price it would cost. As already mentioned, the therapist was very attractive so that's definite plus. I'm not sure if she works with the lady pictured or anyone else. She took my coins somewhere past the kitchen elsewhere so who knows. Perhaps someone else might experience something different if they go.

  2. #7419

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen90  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8pCHsPukLeMXnY

    Anyone seen Jaz?

    Also side note, do the AI pictures of everyone in the same fake spa drive anyone else crazy? It gives them all the same uniform and it's so obviously fake. Makes me feel like catfishing is guaranteed.
    Jaz is a beautiful young latin woman. She works with the lady alma from alma spa out of her house. L1 is on the menu. Have fun.

  3. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    That's what we initially agreed to, but I don't trust anyone not formally trained in massage so I just hopped on her bed and started cuddling and she didn't argue.
    For me communication was absolutely terrible. Didn't respond back for long periods of time and then wanted to haggle over pictures. Wanted me to send so many different pictures. I just was like hell no too many games.

  4. #7417

    CL Massage Health and Beauty

    What did the older lady finisher look like was she Gilf or MILF type, thick or skinny, etc. Did the younger masseuse allow roaming while she massaged you.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...3n2gEcp6a4GCoq

    Had a recent visit with this advertiser. Quoted 90 for 30 min and 120 for hour. In a decent warehouse location off hoffner. Cute younger Hispanic girl so I was hoping for something. She did a very moderate light massage on back and legs from mid thigh down. Nothing on glutes no teasing nothing. When I asked about extras was told the older lady (luisa) would be in. Wanted extra 100 for L1 only. Not worth a visit for massage or further activities unless they open up after additional visits but at that cost not worth it IMHO.

  5. #7416

    What's Bebe 2.0 Damages and Menu

    What's on the menu and pricing.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me a bit of Bebe 2. 0 in terms of looks and overall experience. If you are looking for a very good, relaxing massage from a beautiful Latin woman, she is a solid choice. Her menu is open and overall I left satisfied with the session. The only real downside compared to Bebe is that her English is more limited, so communication isn't quite as smooth, but it was still manageable.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e69tjqc6jPyT6i

  6. #7415

    Jade. Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Seen Jade a few times in her appt off Kirkman rd.

    Beautiful Island girl with a nice body. She gives a good massage with extras.

    L1 and L2 was my experience.
    Could you please share what donation she appreciates for her massage and how much more for L1 and L2 each?

  7. #7414

    Bebe 2. 0

    She reminds me a bit of Bebe 2. 0 in terms of looks and overall experience. If you are looking for a very good, relaxing massage from a beautiful Latin woman, she is a solid choice. Her menu is open and overall I left satisfied with the session. The only real downside compared to Bebe is that her English is more limited, so communication isn't quite as smooth, but it was still manageable.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...e69tjqc6jPyT6i

  8. #7413

    Let us know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Set up appointment at her home office hoping it works out better than the spa visit for extras.
    Report back, wanting to see her and would be thankful for a report!

  9. #7412

    Jaz

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8pCHsPukLeMXnY

    Anyone seen Jaz?

    Also side note, do the AI pictures of everyone in the same fake spa drive anyone else crazy? It gives them all the same uniform and it's so obviously fake. Makes me feel like catfishing is guaranteed.

  10. #7411
    That's what we initially agreed to, but I don't trust anyone not formally trained in massage so I just hopped on her bed and started cuddling and she didn't argue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    So was it a cuddle session? I thought she did massag?

  11. #7410

    Massage

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...3n2gEcp6a4GCoq

    Had a recent visit with this advertiser. Quoted 90 for 30 min and 120 for hour. In a decent warehouse location off hoffner. Cute younger Hispanic girl so I was hoping for something. She did a very moderate light massage on back and legs from mid thigh down. Nothing on glutes no teasing nothing. When I asked about extras was told the older lady (luisa) would be in. Wanted extra 100 for L1 only. Not worth a visit for massage or further activities unless they open up after additional visits but at that cost not worth it IMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3077.jpg‎  

  12. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Seen Jade a few times in her appt off Kirkman rd.

    Beautiful Island girl with a nice body. She gives a good massage with extras.

    L1 and L2 was my experience.
    Jackpot! Thank you.

  13. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She's solidly in the BBW category. Nice enough, and very non-pro. Had I not instigated anything we would have just laid there and watched TV. She let me do whatever I wanted, but didn't reciprocate much. She didn't mention donation after the session, but I did offer up $ when we were texting, so I just left that and bounced. Probably won't repeat due to the distance.
    So was it a cuddle session? I thought she did massag?

  14. #7407

    Link

    The link is dead, can I get her number?

    PM is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She's solidly in the BBW category. Nice enough, and very non-pro. Had I not instigated anything we would have just laid there and watched TV. She let me do whatever I wanted, but didn't reciprocate much. She didn't mention donation after the session, but I did offer up $ when we were texting, so I just left that and bounced. Probably won't repeat due to the distance.

  15. #7406

    Quench Rachy

    Set up appointment at her home office hoping it works out better than the spa visit for extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape