Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 26627
-
07-18-26 23:15 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 4439Angel
Angel is back.
She's in-between jobs again, she'd like us to fill the gap!!
I have digits for my senior friends.
-
07-18-26 22:39 #26311Senior Member

Posts: 109Rockford MILF
I text her on and off when she first started posting. Finally got a reply and we hooked up at her incall. She lives with someone in a nice house east of Rockford on your way to Greenville. Not sure what the living situation is but wasn't an issue. She met me at the door in a sexy outfit and led me upstairs to her room. I got comfy had some small talk did a little DATY was tasty and a very nice kitty. She played with Jr. Got him ready to go slipped on cover and we went to town. After a couple positions I finished in the bag. I left thinking she was very sexy and a nice body but if you like tits move on she is itty bitty in that area. I did see her a second time asked her about GFE since that's what I really like but she doesn't like to do BJ's covered or not covered. No DFK. Probably won't see her again since BBBJ is almost a must. $1. 5 HH YMMV- BM.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 21:23 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 92There is more than likely going to be a language barrier so it's a slim chance your going to find one that would come to you, better to keep that at the parlors or shady AF hotels trust me.
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 17:19 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 122Rockford
I'm done trying to meet her. She is too fake.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 16:21 #26308Senior Member

Posts: 400Riley
Not GFE in the mood although service is but I have yet to get her to tap out when I fuck her. I think I'd pull a muscle before she would ask for a break and I don't know if I'm willing to try either. She loves it rough and to be more submissive as her comfort level with you increases and will always be an option for when I'm in that kind of mood.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 16:16 #26307Senior Member

Posts: 400Rockford MILF
I've been messaging with her for 3+ months and have yet to meet. Never does her communication last and she has yet to even tell me how much or how long. I get the impression that she legit just wants to get fucked from time to time and will take some money in the process. Occasionally she will text me the next day but usually not. The closest I've gotten is her giving me an address and then going silent. If I would ever meet her I would totally have a backup option ready to go instead of going to Rockford for nothing. Several providers downtown and slightly north but it isn't as good as it was in years past. There was someone who posted how his second date was even better but I'm guessing she isn't the provider most are hoping for.
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 14:35 #26306Senior Member

Posts: 1014If no one replies, more than likely there aren't any Asians that do FS Outcall. Most Asian Ladies that do FS work at massage parlors!
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 14:17 #26305Senior Member

Posts: 25I thought of another option aside from traveling. There's no local talent like you are asking about, but we do get the occasional traveling asian hottie. There's recent threads about the travelling girls, and I doubt that 100 percent of them are real and reputable. That said check Tryst and they will post dates they'll be in town. It's going to be expensive. There's one here now named "Scarlett Ruby" I believe that may work for you. Most still won't do outcall. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 14:03 #26304Senior Member

Posts: 25Chicago
There's nothing here. There's parlors and the box of chocolates in the add. No young hot spinners and no outcall. Take a bucket list trip to the Windy City is my advice it's not that far.
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 13:07 #26303Regular Member

Posts: 12New not knew
New not knew.
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
Any help is appreciated.
-
07-18-26 11:08 #26302Regular Member

Posts: 12Any help here
Are there no options or do you all just not like me because I am knew. LOL!
Originally Posted by GRfunfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:48 #26301Senior Member

Posts: 291Tall
Saw her in Muskegon a year or so once. Nice body, tall, small perky tits, nice ass, in her 40's. Didn't do BJ just wanted me to fuck her hard. Didn't help me get it up. No GFE.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:19 #26300Senior Member

Posts: 122Time waste
I've tried setting up numerous dates with her. She has gotten my address as well as me coming to Rockford. She never shows up and claims she fell asleep. When I get to Rockford, she stops responding. Usually texts me the next day either I fell asleep or I had something to do. And then tries to set up another date.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/464545331717
-
07-17-26 17:18 #26299Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lisa Marie
I agree totally with Waltk.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
The late great Mercedes and the Awesome 6 ft big titted Mandy came from the Lisa Marie Stable. Mercedes told me LM would proposition girls in Strip Clubs.
-
07-17-26 15:24 #26298Senior Member

Posts: 444Lisa Marie Roulette-Miss Jenn and Crystal
Originally Posted by CamRon1985
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Takingchances
[View Original Post]
I can confirm CamRon's report, the girl who I recently saw is not Crystal but a tiny, young, really cute, ethnically ambiguous (meaning her skin is darker than mine, I'd assume half asian or hispanic and half white) girl who is relatively new to the game. What should be common knowledge at this point is that Crystal is being booked by LisaMarie / Bambi; so is the girl that CamRon and I saw. So if you text Miss Jenn you will be communicating with Lisa. You may get Miss Jenn, you may get Crystal or you may get some other girl that Lisa is booking for. For whatever it's worth, I have been seeing Lisa's girls for over 10 years, all but one has been OK and many have been very good to excellent. About half of my all time top 10 got their start with Lisa so while I understand the issues guys have with her I also am grateful for the talent she has brought into the local hobby.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
BTW, Crystals pics are real and I think she is a decent appointment. Miss Jenn's pics aren't even close but I'd be shocked if any monger wasn't attracted to her, she's good looking.








Reply With Quote




