Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 24784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24559
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySly  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, it's never the girl in the photos waiting for you. Last time I reached out to a few girls listed in Greenwood, when they would video verify with me it was the same girl each time.
    It's been a few years since I've seen any Latinas in Indy. The girls were NEVER in the picture. And best I could get for verification was blurry body picture. But interesting to video verify. Was that via FaceTime or something else?

    I might try that. I don't care if they aren't the hot chick in the picture, but she needs to be decent and I don't like wasting time / money showing up and the girl being unfuckable.

  2. #24558

    Southport

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for the first time in a while. How are the hotel Latinas right now?

    Last time I was in town they were ok. Still that way? Or better / worse?

    I've seen posts for Southport and Greenwood as most common.
    In my experience, it's never the girl in the photos waiting for you. Last time I reached out to a few girls listed in Greenwood, when they would video verify with me it was the same girl each time.

  3. #24557

    Jocelyn Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I spent an hour with Jocelyn at least 10 years ago. Nice girl, a little chubby but not fluffy.

    For $300/ hr she's a good choice for a utility fuck.
    Set up a time to see her and she's quick to respond, easy to set up with and good communication. I talked with her on the phone after asking if she could by text. I started by sending a text earlier covering the items requested in her ad. Her voice is very cute and is especially fun during dirty talk. Photos are about ten years old, so expect that, guessing she is late 40's?, body is still pretty hot and she's fun which helps the visit. I think the photos do underplay the size of he tits, much larger in person. Had a very nice time, she checked off quite a few boxes for me and we hit it off nicely and seemed to have good chemistry. I will definitely be seeing her again and already thinking about some of the things we can do. She does have a small dog that might be distracting with barks, so that is a downside. She does do outcall, so maybe consider that option. She's a former dancer and not afraid to dress up for you, also a toy show too if you'd like. She offered pegging, but that's not what I was looking for! A few things are off limits, but the visit worked out for me, of course YMMV. DM me if you want to know anything specific. Andes.

  4. #24556

    Hotel latinas?

    I'll be in town for the first time in a while. How are the hotel Latinas right now?

    Last time I was in town they were ok. Still that way? Or better / worse?

    I've seen posts for Southport and Greenwood as most common.

  5. #24555
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one several times. YMMV, but if you treat her well she will reciprocate. BBBJ is good, but no CIM. COF if extra. Good doggie and cute face. No tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/301576624578
    What rate did you pay, she doesn't have one in her ad.

  6. #24554

    BG area

    I have seen this one several times. YMMV, but if you treat her well she will reciprocate. BBBJ is good, but no CIM. COF if extra. Good doggie and cute face. No tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/301576624578

  7. #24553

    Stacy

    After the recommendation I had to see her since she was in my bucket list of escorts to try.

    She looks just like her pics. She is cute. She could be hot if she did her make up but she goes all natural. She has a tight little body and nice ass for her size. Kitty smelled great and was tight. She did give a good BBBJ and she was GFE. She is eager to please and very submissive. I will repeat.


    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/212013353

  8. #24552

    I hope she's okay

    She *may* be on Secret Benefits, but it feels racist to say. I haven't seen her in 6 years and would feel bad if I thought another Asian chick was her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnt13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get into contact with Asian Mena? Haven't heard from her in a few weeks & wanted to make sure she was doing okay. Last she was bouncing around and staying in a shelter at one point. Feel free to PM if you happen to know, thanks.

  9. #24551

    Most Ads Fake?

    I am really annoyed when I reach out to virtually 100% of escorts who now advertise as no deposit and all want some kind of deposit with some lame excuse about it protects them. I think I will pay the extra money to DI or others where you will not have to go through this BS. I know there may be some legitimate ones sprinkled in, but most are scams and I feel cheated just contacted them.

  10. #24550
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? There's not a name to search. She's got a cute little body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212013353

    Thanks for any help.
    I was working in indy a few years ago. She is short has a nice body. Submissive. She was my go to girl regularly back then. We did car dates or she came to my place. Ad says no bb but that wasn't the case when I seen her. No worries with her. Go for it.

  11. #24549
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    In the past I've asked girls to send me a pic of one of the tattoos to prove it's the girl in the pic. For example, take a picture of the hand with the tattoo holding a roll of toilet paper or some other common thing like a tv remote. Good way to weed or the fake ads.

    Ziggy has way too many different girls in the pics to be real.
    That's a good idea about the verification. I may have to toftt on one of them but will report back if I do.

  12. #24548
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Hey, guys. This one isn't usually my type, but she says she is in Columbus which is very convenient for me a lot of the time. Anyone seen her? She kinda looks familiar. Rates are reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/727259628929

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw her when she was in indy. Sweet girl. If you are into big girls she looks like her pics. She does out a timer on to keep track of time but very GFE and good kisser. FS was covered.

  13. #24547

    Treasure aka Baby Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, GSpot. At 120, I think I may give her a try.
    For the right TYPE currency should do whatever you want. Including bare.

  14. #24546

    Thick Blonde

    Hey, guys. This one isn't usually my type, but she says she is in Columbus which is very convenient for me a lot of the time. Anyone seen her? She kinda looks familiar. Rates are reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/727259628929

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #24545

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Bob was right on this one. Search for either Treasure or Baby Petite and you should see some reviews including one that I had on her before. I will say that not too long ago she was put in the ripoff thread for someone sending her a deposit and her not showing up, which definitely not to say anything negative about it, but we all know by now how these deposits go with any of these chicks. Before that though, I had seen her back in the day for Carplay when I was in a pinch and one of the providers ghosted me, and I was in the area. I will say, I hate Carplay with a passion, but little head was already rock solid and ready to go, so I said fuck it. Will say, one of the better carplay sessions that I have had though with someone so can't complain there. Everything was covered and no GFE or anything like that even though I wouldn't have done GFE with her so didn't mind. Prices were reasonable back then, pretty decent CBJ, can take a pounding for what I could give in a backseat anyways. She didn't complain like most of the girls do these days and was obliging within reason, so from my experience anyways it was a good time. I've always wanted to give her a shot for an incall, she just never has one or when she days it's barely ever though. Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
    Thanks, GSpot. At 120, I think I may give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape