Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 24784
-
07-14-26 11:34 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 749Treasure or Baby Petite
Bob was right on this one. Search for either Treasure or Baby Petite and you should see some reviews including one that I had on her before. I will say that not too long ago she was put in the ripoff thread for someone sending her a deposit and her not showing up, which definitely not to say anything negative about it, but we all know by now how these deposits go with any of these chicks. Before that though, I had seen her back in the day for Carplay when I was in a pinch and one of the providers ghosted me, and I was in the area. I will say, I hate Carplay with a passion, but little head was already rock solid and ready to go, so I said fuck it. Will say, one of the better carplay sessions that I have had though with someone so can't complain there. Everything was covered and no GFE or anything like that even though I wouldn't have done GFE with her so didn't mind. Prices were reasonable back then, pretty decent CBJ, can take a pounding for what I could give in a backseat anyways. She didn't complain like most of the girls do these days and was obliging within reason, so from my experience anyways it was a good time. I've always wanted to give her a shot for an incall, she just never has one or when she days it's barely ever though. Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:30 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 749No worries at all my man. Hell, those tits would make me in a rush too. Haha.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:04 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 818Ha. Wow. I usually catch that stuff faster. Must have been in a rush. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 10:39 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 749Fake Ad
With some digging and the fact that they require a 50 percent deposit. This one is not real.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9k2_v5lWE
https://x.com/Alenka_Pelenka5/status...88560035463172
https://x.com/Alenka_Pelenka5/status...10085634539521
https://ladys.one/minneapolis/alena-92-i1341056
https://ladys.one/usa-columbus/alena-107-i1324185
All different types of numbers for these. In you first link her real name is there. She is a plus size fashion model. Not saying it means she is not a regular escort as well, but this info on top of the 50 percent deposit required should give you more insight on knowing that this is not a real tryst ad. Hope this helps and stay safe.
-
07-14-26 09:29 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 818Anyone know anything about this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/alena-3667
-
07-14-26 07:07 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly
When is she coming back?
Originally Posted by IndianaTech
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:23 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 344In the past I've asked girls to send me a pic of one of the tattoos to prove it's the girl in the pic. For example, take a picture of the hand with the tattoo holding a roll of toilet paper or some other common thing like a tv remote. Good way to weed or the fake ads.
Originally Posted by AirMax2020
[View Original Post]
Ziggy has way too many different girls in the pics to be real.
-
07-13-26 20:49 #24537Senior Member

Posts: 1174Don't know either but, if you click the more pics link at the bottom of Ziggy's ad, there are multiple different girls pictured there.
Originally Posted by AirMax2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 19:24 #24536Senior Member

Posts: 36Has anyone see either of these two. Can't seem to find any reports under their current names which usually is not a good sign.
Jett.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212225163
Ziggy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212255388
-
07-13-26 12:50 #24535Senior Member

Posts: 29She is in Tennessee (smyrna).
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 09:41 #24534Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly
Does anyone know what happened to Kelly. The redhead 60 year old lady. Lives off of Emerson.
-
07-12-26 13:56 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 26Rock hard
Initially I planned 30 minutes but extended it as I wanted more.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
We did multiple positions in the bed in the chair in couch.
Yes there no list & I am not interested in those too.
-
07-11-26 22:33 #24532Senior Member

Posts: 648Gosh for $350 Hr and a no list as long as that. Wondering what is she willing to say yes to.
Originally Posted by Harrzzzrrr
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:32 #24531Senior Member

Posts: 26Outcall babe
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212058793
Had a very good session today for an hour.
Very accommodating, multiple positions.
-
07-11-26 11:53 #24530Senior Member

Posts: 877She's a hottie!
I looked at her profile plus the extra photos. She's hot! I hope everything goes smoothly.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





