Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18340
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17785
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy has never smelled when I've seen her, which has been very recently.
    I agree with this. Saw her couple of times recently and no bad smell. It could be something she had in the past perhaps.

  2. #17784

    Dasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for over a year now. Good girl, submissive. Only knock on her is her pussy has that smell that no one likes.
    Her pussy has never smelled when I've seen her, which has been very recently.

  3. #17783

    DMV sugar is SO SO bad

    Created a brand new seeking account, signed up, paid the 150 (ugh) and started my search. I have not used seeking for a long time. My filters are 30 mile radius, 18-36, white, asian, hispanic and middle eastern, under 170 lbs (I should do under 140 lbs because I can't see myself fucking a woman over 140 or 130 lbs. But then hardly anyone will match then LOL), under 5'10 because I'm 5'10 and that's about it as far as filters go.

    OMG the faces are fugly as shit. With fat asses to boot.

    I've also been on Hinge / bumble and similar a lot in the past few months since my amazing sgf and I broke up earlier this year. I set my age range 30-45 (I'm in my 50's) the the difference is STARK.

    Vanilla dating platforms have so many HOT women even in 40+ age range. Percentage wise ofc the average / fat / fugly are more even on hinge / bumble but every day I can swipe right on at least 20 hot to attractive women on the vanilla apps.

    I ran through all my DMV seeking matches based on filters above and only messaged 20 girls OVERALL. Not per day. 20 out of a few thousand? Couple thousand? WTF we are in the worse region for sugar dating.

    This problem does not exist in LA, Miami, Toronto, Dallas and most other large metro areas where the sugar bowl girls are just as hot, if not hotter than vanilla counterparts.

    It is no wonder that even a 6. 5 or 7 on seeking in DMV is asking for and GETTING 1 k ppms.

  4. #17782

    Chloe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-6cca2576f5a7

    Any info on this one?? DTF for 500, spoke with her. Seeing if anyone has met with her yet??

  5. #17781
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!
    She is not new. She has been on / off for atleast 3 yrs. I met her when she was a student somewhere in va and used to visit nova for sugaring. She is hot and she used to be a good horny slltt swallowing and getting nasty facials. No anal for me (I'm too big) but I am pretty sure I had my thumb deep in her ass multiple times. But maybe she is jaded now with too many rules or it might be a YMMV situation where open menu for some and limited menu for others. We met 3 or 4 times and when she went offline from seeking for a while I assumed she found long term sugar gig / daddy.

    Back then I gave her 600 which was at the time the highest I ever did but she was legit hot a rare one for dmv.

  6. #17780
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend Dasha. Have been with her couple of times. Very nice girl and pleasant to be around. 400 ppm. Her initial ask was higher I think. In the 600-700 range.
    Been seeing her for over a year now. Good girl, submissive. Only knock on her is her pussy has that smell that no one likes.

  7. #17779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    SDM also prohibits using words that indicate pay-for-play / quid pro quo relationships now. Last week I messaged some girl on there and used the phrase "mutually beneficial". I was not able to send and received a pop-up message with guidelines on what can't be included in the message. Before, I was able to say whatever without issue. I have had some decent success on SDM previously but it falls way short when it comes to the number of active SB profiles. The functionality, especially when it comes to searching and matching, also lacks way behind Seeking.
    Seeking has also increased their prices by way too much. I remember when a month was less than $40 without having to use a discount.

  8. #17778

    Destiny

    Any info on this one.

    Been chatting, but only one pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-67a69cbd8342

  9. #17777

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!
    Concur with PR here.

  10. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this same topic has been discussed in other forums, such as my home forum of Los Angeles. SDM had a $50 per month sub rate when I joined up last year and I've really enjoyed my time on the site, having met many wonderful girls, some of whom I'm still seeing to this day. However, as of last month, they tripled their subscription fees and when I complained, was told it for tech maintenance. I have thus not renewed, following my sub expiring on 7/7. Most of us here and in the chat groups on the SDM site seem to think they're trying to be like SA, to weed out the normal guys and only attract big spenders and even cracking down more on terms and language used.

    Thus, I decided to check out other sites, such as Sugarbook. If anyone has some good experiences on Sugarbook, let me know, so far it's been messaging and moving to text with two girls, but no in-person meet ups yet.
    SDM also prohibits using words that indicate pay-for-play / quid pro quo relationships now. Last week I messaged some girl on there and used the phrase "mutually beneficial". I was not able to send and received a pop-up message with guidelines on what can't be included in the message. Before, I was able to say whatever without issue. I have had some decent success on SDM previously but it falls way short when it comes to the number of active SB profiles. The functionality, especially when it comes to searching and matching, also lacks way behind Seeking.

  11. #17775

    Yep, it's a huge increase

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I did waste my $150 renewing my seeking membership after 6 mo or more to find the same pathetic fugly girls. But the silver lining is that I use seeking a lot when traveling for work and the rest of the country has some amazing gems. Someday I'm going to write a book on northern america based sex tourism since I would never see myself in Columbia, asia or those kinda places as I'm not into those kinda women I do wonder if there is a slavic hoetown somewhere safe for americans to visit and play because I do love those hot slavic girls.

    Anyways. I thought I should finally try other sites, I signed up for sdm free account. Saw there are a handful of girls who look legit and not on seeking. BUT they want $150 a month? WTF! When did SDM get that expensive? I thought they used to be like 10-20-30 a month? Definitely not worth 150 because there are only like 100 girls in the DMV anyway.
    Yes, this same topic has been discussed in other forums, such as my home forum of Los Angeles. SDM had a $50 per month sub rate when I joined up last year and I've really enjoyed my time on the site, having met many wonderful girls, some of whom I'm still seeing to this day. However, as of last month, they tripled their subscription fees and when I complained, was told it for tech maintenance. I have thus not renewed, following my sub expiring on 7/7. Most of us here and in the chat groups on the SDM site seem to think they're trying to be like SA, to weed out the normal guys and only attract big spenders and even cracking down more on terms and language used.

    Thus, I decided to check out other sites, such as Sugarbook. If anyone has some good experiences on Sugarbook, let me know, so far it's been messaging and moving to text with two girls, but no in-person meet ups yet.

  12. #17774
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.

  13. #17773

    She's a cool / chill girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her couple of months ago when she first joined the platform. Her initial ask was 1. 2 but she brought it down to 700. It was still a big gap in both price (I was offering 500 max) and services (all covered, no kissing etc) so I passed.
    If you can get her for less than 1 k, then I would recommend!

  14. #17772

    Sugar daddy meet $$

    I did waste my $150 renewing my seeking membership after 6 mo or more to find the same pathetic fugly girls. But the silver lining is that I use seeking a lot when traveling for work and the rest of the country has some amazing gems. Someday I'm going to write a book on northern america based sex tourism since I would never see myself in Columbia, asia or those kinda places as I'm not into those kinda women I do wonder if there is a slavic hoetown somewhere safe for americans to visit and play because I do love those hot slavic girls.

    Anyways. I thought I should finally try other sites, I signed up for sdm free account. Saw there are a handful of girls who look legit and not on seeking. BUT they want $150 a month? WTF! When did SDM get that expensive? I thought they used to be like 10-20-30 a month? Definitely not worth 150 because there are only like 100 girls in the DMV anyway.

  15. #17771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape