Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33031

    Sara

    Had an encounter w this one a little bit ago. Texts were fast, to the point. Think I was at her hotel in Springfield 30 minutes from first text. Anyways $. 5 for qv. Reviews on LC states BBFS, did not attempt. Pics are accurate. Before starting she said she likes to give head, so I let her show me. Solid dome game, but after five minutes she was saying her jaw tired so covered up for FS. She really seemed into it, did mish and doggie, finished in bag. As I was taking off the condom I notice a camera at the corner of my eye on a shelf facing the bed. Monitors underneath showing the hotel entrances. Yikes. First time I was glad I paid before the act because I was out of there asap after I seen that. Not disclosing a camera in the room, even if it's "off" or whatever, is not cool in my book. One and done.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...512/9379467597

  2. #33030

    Cece

    I've got a few reports and I'm tryna get post number up so bear w me.

    Met w CeCe the other day. Reviews raved ab her head game so was curious. Communication was easy enough, FT call, quotes. 8 for qv and $. For fsqv. Went for fsqv. Got to hotel in sharonville, not a long wait to receive room number. Pictures are accurate, FT was showing but in person verified. Started w CBJ, and didn't get any further than that. Reviews on LC claim BBBJ and I went in thinking that but def not, her ad now states no bare anything. Bit of a clock watcher. Sucked me off for ab 5 minutes, asks if I'm close, doesn't offer FS (would've been funny had I asked for $20 back) and starts having me jacking off while she presents her face but she doesn't want cum on her face / mouth. Yeah, no. Had I been more assertive w requesting some FS I think I would have had a better time but her attitude did not appear accommodating. One and done for me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5132940158

  3. #33029

    Aka Airel

    She's been through several names, and a couple bad reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Not only is it a tough name to search for, but this is probably the 4th Mia I've come across. Anyone have Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212844462

    She's clearly heavily filtering her photos and looks to be hiding a belly, but she at least answers texts. Looks like she's in a shady hotel north of downtown.

  4. #33028

    I've tried to see her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any reports on Rose from Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie

    Anyone? Bueller?
    I've reached out twice. Both times I tried to set up incall in advance. Both times she wanted to upcharge for outcall, which I cannot provide. On the oThER site, some reviews were complimentary while one was the usual about dated pics. I'll try again as her look / build is what I go for.

  5. #33027

    Kirsten scam alert

    https://callescort.org/740-876-3099

    She is back and looks like robbing people. Did try to see her and almost same shit happened to me. But spidey senses went off when she said she was coming to her apt door, wouldn't give me the apt number and when I was in the building sure enough some older black dude goes into the apt I think is hers. Straight up looking like a trap house. Don't do it, looks like she already set up another guy to get robbed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260720_163116_Samsung Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260720_163154_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  6. #33026

    Another Mia

    Not only is it a tough name to search for, but this is probably the 4th Mia I've come across. Anyone have Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212844462

    She's clearly heavily filtering her photos and looks to be hiding a belly, but she at least answers texts. Looks like she's in a shady hotel north of downtown.

  7. #33025

    Rose

    I couldn't find any reports on Rose from Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie

    Anyone? Bueller?

  8. #33024

    I can speak towards summer

    I saw her about 18 months ago or so. She was the second in a duo with Emmalee. She was a few months pregnant at the time. She was a dead fish. Hardly interactive, not talkative. When I switched to the other girl, she got up and left. I didn't use a condom. She didn't ask. I just went with it.

    Her lack of interest is why I personally would never see her again but maybe she has changed. Her body was like the pictures and was great to look at when fucking her on her back.

    Good luck.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?

    Summer:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800

    Karisma:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414

    Luna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019

    TIA.

  9. #33023

    Karisma, Summer or Luna?

    Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?

    Summer:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800

    Karisma:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414

    Luna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019

    TIA.

  10. #33022
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212426012

    Another great visit with Anna. She treats you well and prices are decent. She looks just like the pictures and takes good care of you. Talks a mile a minute but that doesn't bother me and she is a cool chick. Definitely a gem in this current market.
    What was them prices lookin like with? She definitely has a nice body and looks like she knows what to do with it.

  11. #33021

    Mandy

    She now has an ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212705376

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mandy recently, and it was as good as previous visits before she dropped off the radar a while back.

    As noted below, she's in a place off MLK in Covington. Nice quiet street.

    The place is is in various states of disarray, but the play area is decent. Nice, clean bed in a cluttered room.

    She looks the same as she used to except perhaps a touch skinnier. Obviously, the tits are still massive and she enjoys them being fondled.

    Excellent BBBJ to get started, then cover on and mish to the finish. (I'm pretty vanilla.).

    Struggling to get an ad up.

    I will repeat.

  12. #33020

    Method1

    Check your PM.

  13. #33019

    Search Goth

    Search the forum for Goth. Mia won't show up because search doesn't work with 3 digits or less.

    Generally bad reviews, hence the multiple name changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608

  14. #33018

    Mia?

    I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608

  15. #33017

    Fallon

    Does anybody have any information on Fallon? She is very cautious about LEO in texts, as I had to specifically answer "NO" before she would proceed with any info. No reviews on LC and I haven't found any others yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Take care and be safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212604183

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape