Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7566
-
07-19-26 12:37 #7416Regular Member

Posts: 20Let us know how it goes
Report back, wanting to see her and would be thankful for a report!
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:27 #7415Regular Member

Posts: 23Jaz
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8pCHsPukLeMXnY
Anyone seen Jaz?
Also side note, do the AI pictures of everyone in the same fake spa drive anyone else crazy? It gives them all the same uniform and it's so obviously fake. Makes me feel like catfishing is guaranteed.
-
07-19-26 09:58 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 346That's what we initially agreed to, but I don't trust anyone not formally trained in massage so I just hopped on her bed and started cuddling and she didn't argue.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 08:15 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 453Massage
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...3n2gEcp6a4GCoq
Had a recent visit with this advertiser. Quoted 90 for 30 min and 120 for hour. In a decent warehouse location off hoffner. Cute younger Hispanic girl so I was hoping for something. She did a very moderate light massage on back and legs from mid thigh down. Nothing on glutes no teasing nothing. When I asked about extras was told the older lady (luisa) would be in. Wanted extra 100 for L1 only. Not worth a visit for massage or further activities unless they open up after additional visits but at that cost not worth it IMHO.
-
07-19-26 00:35 #7412Regular Member

Posts: 23Jackpot! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 18:09 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 228So was it a cuddle session? I thought she did massag?
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 13:12 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 191Link
The link is dead, can I get her number?
PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 12:26 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 207Quench Rachy
Set up appointment at her home office hoping it works out better than the spa visit for extras.
-
07-18-26 11:23 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 346She's solidly in the BBW category. Nice enough, and very non-pro. Had I not instigated anything we would have just laid there and watched TV. She let me do whatever I wanted, but didn't reciprocate much. She didn't mention donation after the session, but I did offer up $ when we were texting, so I just left that and bounced. Probably won't repeat due to the distance.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 06:11 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 190Jade
Seen Jade a few times in her appt off Kirkman rd.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
Beautiful Island girl with a nice body. She gives a good massage with extras.
L1 and L2 was my experience.
-
07-18-26 01:03 #7406Regular Member

Posts: 23Jade
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...943250731.html
Please tell me someone has seen Jade. Been desperate to see a black provider for a long time.
-
07-17-26 11:59 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 1668Craigslist entitled bs
I think this is pretty common right now.
I also feel like these gals are kidding themselves when they compare themselves to any level 1 AMP.
You can get level 1 for hh with a. 6 house money and. 4 and up tip.
200 is outrageous in comparison.
Just saying!
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 22:10 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 169Chinese / Brazillian
Contacted her yesterday and she said she doesn't do FS and she was worth $200 just for the massage. I passed.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 21:48 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 1668Blonde Asian
Called this one and she wanted $$ for an hour in the winter garden area.
I am on the east side and she is not close to me. She sent me her picture and she is cute. Wasn't able to upload.
She says she is in a low key business strip mall location.
Not for sure if any thing is an option as sensual.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...vGz6yvauGtdPkc
-
07-16-26 20:22 #7402Another Happy Shill

Posts: 52Stephanie
Saw her and confirm this is spot on. She has an insanely rocking body and I was able to get her completely naked and holy fuck that was the hottest girl I've seen in this hobby in a while. Her scrubs hide it well. She let me play with her pussy but no fingers inside so I can't complain. I'm hoping the menu opens up but she seemed very unwilling to budge and mentioned having a boyfriend or something and L2 and beyond is only for him. Whatever, she's so hot I'll keep going back.
Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






